P O W E R F U L

buzzfeed.com/aliciabarron/these-siblings-bought-the-house-where-their-ancestors-used?utm_term=.wsQXl8ng4r#.ucRdEp32RD

Now who picks the cotton?

Nu males that live down the street volunteer
They even whip them too

illegals

Great. It's going to be a shithole without proper maintenance.

I hope they're grateful for having been brought to this country and given this opportunity.

You can work on a plantation picking cotton and not be a slave. People do realize this, right?

for enslaving your ancestors, then freeing them so you can buy a house that was supposedly owned by a slave owner.
pic related.

There is none

This. And good for them for being in the talented ten percent.

>niggers waste money over something petty
What's the news again?

I doubt they are able trace their actually ancestors and I doubt their ancestors were actual slaves.

It took 3 of them to convince a bank to lend them enough money to buy a house that's a century old.

>realize property taxes suck
>all have to plant and pick cotton

>bought the house
At least it was not given via reparations?

they whip themselves?

I'm always reminded of the freed slaves who returned. They went to shitholes like Liberia or Sierra Leone. Shit most American niggers couldn't even point out on a map. Neither can most people, for that matter.

I saw a painting of a black soldier in Dutch service. We had them for a while. We bought them as slaves, and then set aside their wages towards buying them free, after which they could choose to be discharged or stay in the service. The soldier in the painting had received a medal for his service, and had his arm in a sling. Poor sucker returned home.

In fact, most of our black population consists of people from the ex-colonies, mostly Suriname. Literally HALF of the Surinamese population came here after they finally shrugged off the shackles of colonialism... and now many of them complain about the legacy of colonialism.

Sharecroppers, not even close...

They big city liberal geniuses apparently don’t know the difference

nothing wrong with this

Seriously, how fucking stupid is earth... this was a house the dudes MOM sharecropped... M O M

His MOM... probably back in the 1970s

Take dat Whitey! We dey massas now!

And yet racism is still a huge problem in America and blacks are oppressed by Blonald Grumpf. Really makes me think.