Seriously, how can roasties even compete with this?

Seriously, how can roasties even compete with this?
Perfect proportions that is impossible to achieve in a real woman. The only thing they can hope for are genetic modifications, but sexbots are more likely to come way before that.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uVTUQNxW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow huge thing of plastic with shape!!1!1 Thank you realdoll sales rep, roasties btfo!1!1!

sauce

has viral marketing gone too far

Very funny

The flag makes me wonder if you are not

Chinese ;)

I would rather have a qt real woman desu but I want to have a family

A shill wouldn't respond to this bait.
Get rek'd roastie, your tears will be used as lube for my fresh new plastic doll.

But can it self-lubricate?

Can it lactate?

Wont this lead to demographics issues?

Does it shit?
Does it piss?
Does it throw emotional tantrums?

I'll take the lack of those over lubrication and lactation.

But can it petition the court for “maintenance”?

I see you're changing it up from the previous, "can it cook? can it wash your clothes?"
I can tell you what it can't do; it can't give you stds or hpv, it can't accuse you of rape and #metoo you to death.

But desu just wait until AI has made more advancements, just dolls aren't going to be much of an impact, but robots will.

Can it fart?

can it shart in a mart?
can it take half your assets?

give it less then 10 years

why are we censoring an inanimate construct of latex and rubber?

not yet

Janitors are autistic

This particular doll is a psyop to get people to accept fucking landwhales

But will it shit on my chest?

> it can't accuse you of rape and #metoo you to death
Until a certain powerful lobby group mandates that sex bots provide consent for every encounter and record all interactions to avoid encouraging "toxic masculinity".

It's fat as fuck

Kek'd, I'm literally a swarthy hairy dwarf, but waste your seed in silicone goys, they'll tots respect you for it!

I mean, yeah- i would totally fuck that thing just to drain my balls. Seems more fun than jackin it

imagine being this gay

>Perfect proportions
Found the nigger

At the rate AI is going l, think we're more likely to have full dive VR sex sooner than sexbots.

Yes.

Can one reasonably expect an unexpected subpoena from counsel representing one of these?

low-t beta detected

These troll threads are annoying because I think there's something worth discussing about emerging sexual technology.

Fat ass with low standards detected

Can it perform a rusty trombone without causing chafing?

So... is bringing in a realdoll into a threesome with your girlfriend, is it still awkward afterwards and full of resentment, or not?

THICC

Quick question leaf will the neck move on it’s own or do I have to do the work for her?

It's thicc

only if your gf is a titlet

>over 5 threads today
Who pays you people to shill?

Don't forget to sage this shit.

ROASTIE BTFO!

This. I wont buy one unless it farts stinky hot air from its cornhole

Then bring forth the artificial wombs. You really aren't going to fix fuck all just by fucking a woman, not by a long shot. Our problems are much, MUCH deeper than that.

So happy to see my Meme take hold finally.

>being attracted to fat chicks
>being attracted to sex dolls
>being attracted to disgusting fat sexdolls

Kill yourself soyboy faggot

So it finally drops. You have no kids and that's why you're here on Sup Forums instead of raising them.

Thiccc
that's designed for the niggers!
and good thinking! only niggers will pay $$$ for sex
That is a targeting and marketing only capable of a (((merchant)))

I'm starting to truly believe it can't be fixed without this technology. I even see it as pretty optimistic for gynoid companions complete with artificial wombs to ever become a thing, we'll probably destroy ourselves and be consumed on conflict and chaos first.

But it's a nice dream.

It's marketing, those posting this threads are sales rep from the manufacturer, realdoll. You won't be able to replace females unless viable artificial wombs are created.

i would unironically like to see what one of these things feel like
not that i want to fuck it or buy one
just want to feel it

>just want to feel it
cuck

its a revolting dream

>instead of dropping bombs. america now drops sex dolls on terrorist camps

you could prob email the manuf and request a tpe sample
im sure theyd do it since its an expensive af purchase and they assume youll cave

I figured a German of all people could appreciate a dream such as that.
Genetically perfect ayran babies.

Media matters, shareblue, tavistock, jidf and various other social engineering NGOs

They are Desperate, ugly as fuck bottom of the food chain faggots with no self respect or honesty

>Height: 163cm- 5ft4
>H cup
>Bust: 96cm – 37.8in
>Waist: 67cm – 26.4in
>Hips: 110cm – 43.3in
>Weight: 48.5kg – 106.9lbs

Define to me how this is considered fat. I'll wait until you show me numbers of fat people every reaching these kind of proportions.

>Our problems are much, MUCH deeper than that.
And sex dolls don't fix shit, they're just escapism which is what they want so they can buy enough time to rot society to its final decadence.

>hey user, we're going to flood your country with MILLIONS of refugees you racist bigot!
>hey user, don't have kids, give me your money and I'll give you this doll to fuck instead
>hey user, since you're single I hope you don't mind a tax increase to pay for all the refugees and single mothers, you got the money to spare after all!
>hey user, we're going to legalize pedophilia, bestiality and necrophilia since it's the CURRENT YEAR

Sure fucking women won't fix the problem but while work is being done, you need to make sure reproduction occurs and that a legacy is left behind.
Sex dolls are nothing but a distraction from this goal.

What does Sup Forums think of my purchase?

THICC
H
I
C
C
Moar?

>And sex dolls don't fix shit, they're just escapism
Of course they are, modern women are trash, why wouldn't you want to escape them.

BUT, it lays the foundation, cultivates the interest. Now the idea is planted and the funding and competition begins. Free market will fix it.

Wtf no hanging hook?

>fat butt sex doll

Lol at censoring it. I haven't seen a pic of its cunt yet though.

pls...

No, but neither can Nathan, your transexual life partner.

This, post pusy

my qt gf isn't fat

>2B weights over 300#
>MFW i realize she'd kill me if she sat on my face.
>MFW i'm Ok with death by snu snu with robot wiafu.

Robot waifu wont affect white birthrates at all...

Women dont magically STOP fucking chads just because thirsty nerds get a doll to replace their flesh light.

If anything, a return to proper patriarchy where the top 20% of men get actual rewards (ie multiple wives) for being awesome is a benefit on the whole.

The thirsty betas will have something better then jacking it, and wont have some delusion that every guy gets some 10/10 puss to depress them, and as a bonus the robo pussy will be superior in many ways.

How would they know when you will actually receive it user?

Check the sexbot hourly for the next few weeks/months?

It's not on the site either.

SOON.

168 E-cup was perfect for me.

The current problem with the dolls right now is the fact that the weight of the dolls destroys itself. They need to get the weight down and reduce the fragility hands and feet.

Very nice. I'll be getting my thicc sexdoll soon as well. Enjoy!

Roastiecaust when?

>The only thing they can hope for are genetic modifications

My plan is to genetically modify myself into a beautiful woman, then beg a man to be my husband.

I keep a catalog of alleles;

>pastebin.com/uVTUQNxW
>Ideal TOPite Genome (Annointed:)

I wish I looked like that doll.

But she's designed to protect you and keep you safe. She'd keep enough weight off you so you don't get injured, but enough so you could enjoy it.

i got a white girl pregnant once.

she just aborted it.

all later attempts have failed.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? BREED WITH GARGOYLES LIKE THESE??

But can it file a divorce, take your kids let you see them once every few months, and take 50% of YOUR belongings

amina looks bleachable

FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP WITH THE VIRAL MARKETING YOU CUNTS, IT'S GETTING REALLY TIRESOME

Who is the idiot spending thousands on an obese sex doll when you can easily get an obese woman for free at the bar?

You understand my OKCupid pain. Nothing but fatties and black girls.

The need to stop casting them as a singluar blob without a proper internal support system. They need to invest more into replicating the human skeleton more, both for proper support and for realism.
Something like 14 gauge polypropylene ovular tubing for the bulk and teflon disk joints would improve lifespan significantly while keeping costs down.

>no long and thick yet smooth and feminine penis
into the fucking trash it goes

Gonna need an update on this once you get it

did they tell you how long it's going to take them to ship it to you?

i would fuck amina desu

NO, i want all of the weight on my face. ALL OF IT!
Give me snu snu or give me death!

>for free
Still need to pay for her drinks. Also the rape accusations might come back to bite you later.

Rubenesque isn't she? How much trouble to clean up afterwards?

Ouch you must be one of the computer cows at shareblue.

Its a matter of aesthetics, this doll is obviously not a human so it weighs less while having the aesthetics of a lardass.

Just because you got a bunch of soyboys and fat roasties virtue signaling on ur twitter and liking your fat facebook pics doesnt mean your not a revolting fat fuck in reality OUTSIDE of your hugbox

Pic related, note the chunky wrists, fupah and cow thighs

I've seen that. I want to see it properly.

kek

Frankly, just using your hand to masterbate is easier, cleaner and less creepy. These dolls seem like more work then just dating.