?? Something's not right here

?? Something's not right here...

Obama is really two black midgets in a coat so half his height

The point is that Trump's height is fake news. He's closer to 6', really.

This is a bad meme, can we get back to circlejerking about trump already

This is about trump

The point is that Michael obama should be the heavy weight champ.

"She" almost towers over them.

desTINY fan gtfo

Trump is older and he has a slight forward bent when he stands.

TRUMP IS GROWING!!!!

>what is perspective

now that we're examining body structure, why does "Michelle" Obama have traps like a fucking body builder?

This and Obama's tilting his head up

Holy kek, at first I thought you were maybe right and I looked into it, but I realize that you've just accidentally exposed another piece of info that proves how Obama manipulated the public. Nice try, CTR, funny how this always backfires!

Notice that Obama's toes are off the ground. Why would they be in that uncomfortable position? While, because of the uncomfortable position his feet are in due to his 'stilty shoes'. It's clear something is up with the feet, and I've shown my best guess at around where the extra height is added by these, basically, high heels!

Notice that Trump's toes are acting like a normal human being's; on the ground, posture good, firmly standing. No fake heels here!

Secondly, the head directionality. Of course, with that angle, Obama gets a slight height advantage due to neck positioning. Probably not intentional, but probably the reason you choose to use THIS specific shot!

Lastly, and most damning of all, the yellow square. Look at his legs. Why do the pants suddenly get so freakishly thin? I can't comment on why exactly, but it's suspicious as fuck, and I can't help but feel there's something more we're missing here...

You can clearly see Trump is slumped forward.
quit smoking sage.

You can see Obama craning his neck, and he's the kind of insecure image-obsessed faggot to wear shoe lifts. Pence is clearly able to see through his ruse

Obama's shoes have 3" heels.

>being this retarted

angle of the shot is probably a saner possibility.

Why do we care about a president's height?
Don't we have more pressing matters like the Hawaii alerts or the "meteor" that hit by Detroit?

>retarted

Well since you cannot even spell the word retarded, your opinion has been disregarded

I am professional photographer. I can tell that this is much more than just the angle.

>"He's wearing stilts! Obama can't be a tall man, even though there are photos of him standing along well know celebrities with well known heights!"

>"Obama's toes are off the ground!" -> they're not. look again

>"He has his head held high, this is obviously a shillary scam to make the people's man look short!" My dude, trump is wearing fucking heels, if someone is compensating its him

Obama confirmed MANLET!!!!!!!

Being old does that to you.

Being old makes you lie about your height?

Nobody noticed that pence was the real manlet the whole time