A photo accidentally revealed a password for Hawaii’s emergency agency

>In the aftermath of an erroneous missile warning that terrified Hawaiians on Saturday (Jan. 13), the state’s emergency management agency has come under increased scrutiny, from the poor design of the software that enables alerts to a particularly slapdash security measure by one of its employees.

>Old photos from the Associated Press inside the agency’s office appear to show an unspecified password on a yellow Post-It note, stuck to a computer monitor. The image, which shows operations manger Jeffrey Wong standing in front of the computer, was taken in July and appeared in articles published at the time about the agency’s preparedness in the face of a nuclear threat.

What in fuck is happening.

Sauce
qz.com/1181763/hawaiis-emergency-management-agency-accidentally-revealed-an-internal-password/

truepundit.com/photo-accidentally-revealed-password-hawaiis-emergency-agency/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZGZv-xxGO4
businessinsider.com/hawaii-emergency-agency-password-discovered-in-photo-sparks-security-criticism-2018-1
archive.is/FWJ9O
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And who the fuck would use such an easy password as Warningpoint2 for emergency alert system. Something smells fishy here.

nah the government is that incomponent

Not sure if you know how difficult it is to get a government jerb without connections.
Could it be that the political appointees and quota hires are reaching their limit of usefulness?

>retarded password
>using tape with a post it

must be an affirmative action hire

Podesta's password was p@ssw0rd!.

bruh I'm a federal employee. shit is not that hard

The glue probably wore off or got covered in dust.

I thought it was obama08.

>Could it be that the political appointees and quota hires are reaching their limit of usefulness?

they reached their limit fucking decades ago and are now actively destroying the country

government jobs are the coziest fucking jobs available

Suuuuuuuure it did
Welp. Guess that settles it.
Total accident.

Related youtube.com/watch?v=SZGZv-xxGO4

They probably hired a native.

businessinsider.com/hawaii-emergency-agency-password-discovered-in-photo-sparks-security-criticism-2018-1
archive.is/FWJ9O

Then you know I'm referring in a large part to the EO Ranger Regiments.

Sadly, about the only way to get rid of them is to promote them out of the organization.

You must be new. This is the government we're talking about here, and on top of that the HAWAIIAN government.

Can someone log in and send an alert that reads as follows:

>GLOBAL NIGGER CHIMPOUT LEAD BY LUCIFERIAN JEWS! SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY!

Why the hell is it so hard for people to remember passwords? Spend 5 minutes memorizing it and your done.

>Something smells fishy here
It's the vagina of the recent diversity hire. This is the kind of bullshit that you get when you hire women, niggers, numales, and all of the other assorted low IQ undesirables we have to live with. Next time I need to make a case for eugenics, I'm going to use this thread.

Some people find memorizing passwords as difficult as the grammar you never bothered to learn. One language retard.
>your

Mistakes happen but what motivates you be autistic about it?

Bruh it's not that hard. Everyone who can't get a decent private sector job goes government

It's not that big of a deal if it's just a terminal password & netsec is setup properly. I'm more concerned that a civil defense terminal uses anything made by Microsoft since unix/linux is way more flexible and stable.