HA

HA

I JUST FUCKING OWNED YOU Sup Forums I FUCKING OWNED ALL YOU WHIOTE BOIS.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY SMARTER THAN WHITE PEOPLE AND I JUST PROVED IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao then why can't you get a job

Bix nood, whitiey keeping heem down

I would love to see you prove it by making the nigger population not a complete drag on the rest of the country.

Not a single argument?

>typing out all this while niggers remain in last place in basic things like literacy

Pls can you put this on text format so I can click on links?

Nah, just angry faggots who cling desperately to the nutsacks of people way smarter than them, kinda like you

I knew that more exercise

cant you read?

>all of these 1st world, prosperous African countries prove my-

lmao, nigger brain at work

Im not going to read a giant picture full of tiny text that I need to manually expand, when I know it is entirely and demonstrably incorrect. Im from Detroit, fyi

youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM

who let the nigger out again?

Of course because you are stupid. Why would I ask you to read.

Well you do a good job of hiding it. Good for you user, glad to see you putting in work. How about greentexting the main points?
>t.phoneposter who can’t see screencap

Sure, there's smart black people, but they're rare.
There's comparable black people, but they're the exception.
There's most blacks who are a step above a wild dog.

go join a gang or go look for your dad you know black people shit

tl:dr

nigger

So it looks like I won. I beat racist Sup Forums.

I knew that the more exercise and more physical challenges equal more brain development, the modern life of the whites is actually drastically reducing their intelligence, the fruit is all the degeneration they are suffering, the alt-right is also another result as even them can't reason properly.

>arguing with chimps
Thats the type of shit you see out of black people at the zoo.

So it looks like I won. I beat racist Sup Forums.

You win user, you win. Now shine my shoes.

so blacks burn people alive in tires for reasons us whities cant understand with our small white minds?
sage

he won a arguments that no one started

I'm not black nor white, you failed

tl,dr.

what does a picture of 2 niggers have to do with you getting blown the fuck out by your own fee fees?

Hopefully you niggers will go back to your shitholes and make a wonderful society we'll all be very jealous of.

It's an argument you will never be able to win, because you lost before it even began.

>whites invented everything
>lower iq than gooks and loos
ya okay user. i BELIEVE you!!!

>We are smarter than you!
>also

Help me whitey IM STARVING!!!

you must think i'm stupid, if you think i'm reading all that.

okay

why do blacks burn eachother alive in tires oh wise one? im 2 dum 2 no y

Can you niggers stop bumping shill shit.

Not a single argument Sup Forums?
Are you guys really this stupid I'm not even trolling. Are you guys really this brain dead you can't formulate anything?

No really, why can't the vast majority of niggers hold a fucking job.

>go to a place where you now that everyone will be against you, don’t actually reply just say “These aren’t real arguments” then go on to say “ I won I won i won”

third time ive asked, why do blacks burn eachoteher alive in tires for stealing a dollar worth of bullshit. sorry for spell i so dum help me wise one to unnerstan

Why don’t they act it though?

I wonder if pics like this bother nigs.

y no answer u me aere you rape or ubrn someone

He has surely won at baiting a bunch of spics. Try taking a closer look at the the OPs screen cap

It would be like me making a thread about how there is a unicorn flying around the Earth constantly and it's tears are what causes rain, then after several post no one refutes it and I type

I’m phoneposting and can’t see it properly. What’s there?

Ain't nobody reading all that shit, nigger. No one cares about blacks at all.

It shows how UK white males score lower than African countries in IQ.

whities forever btfo. so sad. gas yourselves.

OP has abandoned thread it seems

niggers am I, right guys

i want to die

No I'm still here waiting for an argument. So far nobody presented any

actually genuine question. why do u want attention from white people so much?

See

OP literally ignoring arguments to strut around victoriously like a pigeon on a chess board

do you have any sources on this study you are saying niggers are smarter than whites?

Then wtf is wrong with y’all?
Booty scratching, no working niggers

why do blacks burn eachother in tiresok blacks are less intelligent because they burn their friends and family in tires. refute

see

Your IQ scores are lower white boy, my pic proves it.

I'm not even going to read what op posted.

My pic explains everything. The IQ in those charts don't count because poor people always test worse.

boy thats racist, burning people in tiers is the smartedt thing in the world you just dont getit whoite boi

>I'VE BEAT RACISM!
>5 posts later
>MUH DICK MOFUGGA

don't even bother. white retards don't know how to read.

so the people who burn eachother alive arent dumb their just evil?

Can't you white people fucking read? Dumb racists.

see

also see

Did they use average Africans for the tests though? Most Africans are busy keeping cholera at bay. Only the elite Africans would have been used to carry out an iq test.

Fuck off nigger

The Average African who is in school and in good health scores higher than the Average white UK student.

It's almost like nigs are dumb or something

See and read then watch , go here , then ask yourself this and

I'm not going to read 6 pages of we wuz kangs.

you fucking stupid southern cracker obviously if they burning people alive they deserve it.stuff aint cheap in africa i hope they burn your white ass black

also the pic in your data compares IQ scores between countries and not races so its misleading and does not prove your point

We know the truth. You know the truth. Everyone knows the truth.
Blacks are the shittiest race on planet earth.
The single most worthless by a mile.
And they always will be.

wow, this bait almost seems real!

>it.stuff aint
Your complete lack of rules triggers me.

How many of the studies contradictory to reality were written by produced and published by (((them)))?

Until you answer this question, you're wasting your time.

Haha nice flag white boy

before they become a flaming rubber donut. answer the wuestion why do africans and no other race burn eachother alive in groups of hundreds to watch

Quints of truth. Kek has spoken.

Are there white people in Ghana and Nigeria? Thought not. Also they are comparing black students of africa to white students in first world especially UK

Explain why all majority black countries are shitholes

Sorry buckwheat. Made up data is not a proof. You claiming a win is proof: nigga dumb

>thinking you can win an argument on the internet

No whatever african have more IQ than the average white is just that the average info in /pol is really outdated, info from more than 50+ years ago when whites were much smarter than nowadays and the IQ test were bad done.

>I-I-I WON I SWEAR

fuck mixed up my flags experiment ruinedalso kek

Being evil is not being dumb, homicide and criminals have nothing to do with intelligence.

>muh dik

Didn't read past the first two or three sentences. The Flynn Effect isn't in effect anymore. It isn't a "thing" anymore.