IS RACE REAL? ARE AFRICANS DIFFERENT?

Need links to back up my theory. Got some?

Theory: Africans and others were separated after the Sahara formed. In other places cold weather forced humans to create civilization. Civilization then forced advanced communication to occur. Brains grew big.

In Africa warm weather meant no civilization was needed. People just hunted and gathered like before. No civilization means no communication means no brain development.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_variation
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're another species.

yes

>Muts
>Blacks
Muts are muts. She would be thrown to a pot in Cameroon

Read "Erectus walks among us" but ignore all the dick size data copied from Rushton who is a cuck and dishonest.

>no civilization
What is Ethiopian...

no user, niggers are exactly the same as east asians, 100% identical in every way. niggers are literally just as intelligent as east asians. and asians are literally run just as fast and jump just as high as niggers.

Funny have any of you heard of Mali, Songhai,Ghana, Great Zimbabwe, or the Benin kingdom

I've always wanted to hate fuck this cunt

Post moar Thicci Minaj.

I WANT TO SINK MY FACE IN BETWEEN A PAIR OF CHOCOLATE MILKERS

this desu

Interesting
This was just a "lightbulb" moment and I will be doing some more reading. Thanks for the tips.
>

Nah, but have you heard of the roman, holy roman, english, greek, spanish, portugese, french and russian empires? All very important civiliazations, much more so than some shitty african kingdoms and city states.

im going to make this woman my prime broodmare and produce an superior race of smart, athletic, big milker mutts

OP look up james watson. Hes the guy who discovered dna. He basically stated that we all evolved seperately, therefore we must be to some extent different. A very logical conclusion. And it ruined his career.
Heres a quote by him:
He says that he is "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really", and I know that this "hot potato" is going to be difficult to address. His hope is that everyone is equal, but he counters that "people who have to deal with black employees find this not true". He says that you should not discriminate on the basis of colour, because "there are many people of colour who are very talented, but don't promote them when they haven't succeeded at the lower level". He writes that "there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so".

Yes, sub-Saharans are different, but most white people fall into the trap in believing they are just some race of niggers. They aren't a race, they have more genetic diversity on one continent than pretty much the rest of the world combined. It's why different tribes look so different, like the running tribe in Kenya that wins all the marathons, or the pygmies that are on average like 4 feet tall.

>they have more genetic diversity on one continent than pretty much the rest of the world combined
they're all still stupid subhumans that never evolved

Isn't nikky minaj like part Poo-in Loo?

Nice ebony and nicki threads going on in /hr/

She got big honkers but

I would not play with her

muh MANSA MUSA

M
A
N
S
A

MUSA

M
MA
MAN
MANS
MANSA
MANSA M
MANSA MU
MANSA MUS
MANSA MUSA

she has been using lightening cream for years. nothing about her is real. no surprise

Africans created the world first civilization Egypt why do you think Napoleon blew the noses off the ancient Egyptians sphinxes? He was trying to whitewash history

I looked him up and he seems like a dick desu and has said some dumb stuff. I'll read more later on
Thanks

what about asians and jews? Asians and jews are smarter than white ppl

MUH CHAKESPEARE

Is the pope catholic?
Does a bear shit in the woods?
Is OP a tiny-cocked manlet?

She's still gross no matter how white she tries to be

MUH AGEPTYAN NEGRO NOSE

Texas is than you? Gringos treat you well? ;_; come back to Mexico we love you, we will give you atention and love desu

That's a Napoleonic urban legend

> Asians are smarter

Kek, go to China and see if they the chinese are really smarter. Maybe the asian immigrants, which are the best of the best among them.

NAPALYAN WAZ BLACK

wood smash
i see impregnating dindus as a form of philanthropy the next generation will be smarter

Hello Gaylord

>Uan Muhuggiag is a rock shelter in southwestern Libya in what is now the Sahara Desert

>The most noteworthy find at Uan Muhuggiag is the well-preserved mummy of a young boy of approximately 2 1/2 years old.

>Radiocarbon dating determined the age of the mummy to be approximately 5600 years old, which makes it about 1000 years older than the earliest previously recorded mummy in ancient Egypt

>The specimen was determined to be that of a 30-month old child of uncertain sex, who possessed Negroid features.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag

Blacks created mummification before they created Egypt which is why the Ancient Egyptians used Mummification they were black.....

Hmm, just ran into this wiki article on Human Genetic Variation. We are all human but slightly different.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_variation

Thoughts?

>Is OP a tiny-cocked manlet?
:(

no, the haitian that eats mud cookies and practices voodoo could totally be a doctor or rocket scientist if we just gave him more money.

>why the Ancient Egyptians used Mummification they were black.....

EXCEPT THATS NOT TRUE, NIGGER

>i see impregnating dindus as a form of philanthropy the next generation will be smarter
Kek, I was just going to ask a question if this is what was needed to have Africans "catch up".

WE

NON NIGGER RUNNING NIGGERS OVER

lol that is the father of Alexandre Dumas.

Fuck off we all know majority of Africans are dumb cunts no fucking shit just give us more Nikki Minaj pics.

A African country fighting another African country, Europeans countries fight each other all the time, what do you see in my pic?

SHEIIIIT

most of them are dumb but some of then are smartest than average white trash, some niggers even become doctors and scientist while white trash stays in trailer parks

>what do you see in my pic?

THIS IS WHAT I SEE IN YOUR PIG FILTHY NIGGER
>THIS IS WHAT I SEE IN YOUR PIG FILTHY NIGGER

Even among Africans there are differences. Not all Africans look the same.

This pic for instance shows the difference between Ethiopia women and Nairobi women.

There are people that believe birds evolved while separated on a small island and yet they don't see how it's possible people would evolve while being in entirely different places on the globe.

theres tribes of pygmys that cant even interbreed with white people

Yes that's why I said majority. White and Black are like opposites, the majority of whites are average or above average iq with a minority that is dumb as fuck, with a majority of blacks who are dumb as fuck and a minority who are average iq or above average.

> Implying the data used to create that shitty map wasn't biased as fuck

Now, tell me how a country where most people are miserable farmers, that closed their colleges and killed all their teachers and professors, where their smartest and brightest emmigrate to the USA, tell me how their average IQ is larger then the nation that attracts the most intelligent people in the planet, and that has the largest scientific output of the world.

The average chinese guy isn't smartest then the average american redneck, paco.

Well according to that picture i guess We Wuz Kangz, Egypt is literally a part of Africa of course it was created by Africans

>In Africa warm weather meant no civilization was needed. People just hunted and gathered like before. No civilization means no communication means no brain development.
Putting the cart before the horse here. No brain development means no civilization. It's not that they "didn't need" to make it, it's that they couldn't.

You see a monkey with tits. I see a doctor, an engineer, a scholar, a monkey with poon.

AY YO! HOL UP!

Hahaha, new study with same women
Take exact same benis sizes and shove them up women's asses
See how descriptions change from omg
To WTF OMG

Looks like shes gaining weight in the face

Aztlan will live again.

Is it a height thing ?
Can't reach ?

>not knowing that the earth was created in 6 literal days by God

I got some thoughts, you're retarded

Hey does anyone in this thread have that infograph about African people not being able to process urea or uric acid or something like that and excreting it through there skin? I was trying to verify if this was true and the only source I could find was Dr.Drew's forum LOL. I'm not sure if the results are censored or if this is just made up bullshit.

If someone could post that or knows any links about that it would be great.

Already started. 2 boys. Both look white (im white) and already have athletic bodies, good grades, excellent attitudes, respectful, basically everything you could ask for. Wife is a Trump voter, home maker, cleaner, cook, fuck slave and friend.

All I see is her vag looks dirty.
5 o'clock shadow makes vag look like a kids dirty hands from playing in mud
Seriously

Ps you will not find have find these qualities in a white chick unless shes ugly

The first pic isn’t real stop spreading misinfo jew

this is why i hate black people

>In the Republic of Congo, where Pygmies make up 2% of the population, many Pygmies live as slaves to Bantu masters. The nation is deeply stratified between these two major ethnic groups. The Pygmy slaves belong from birth to their Bantu masters in a relationship that the Bantus call a time-honored tradition. Even though the Pygmies are responsible for much of the hunting, fishing and manual labor in jungle villages, Pygmies and Bantus alike say Pygmies are often paid at the master's whim; in cigarettes, used clothing, or even nothing at all

pygmies and whites should team up and wreck these faggots

Blacks did have some substantial civilizations, they weren't amazing or anything, comparable to preislamic Bedouin tribalism.

You always had tribes, which in themselves are rigorously social and require language so I would have to disagree with your thesis.

I would posit that they're just niggers and the discussion can end there

NOPE .
It was stumbled upon by Africans
A much much much higher intelligence created pyramids ten's of thousands of years earlier, and we're wiped out completely and Africans stumbled upon structure and did what comes natural .
They squatted and covered it with graffiti, then lied to their offspring about ownership.

Stop watching CNN fag, read moar newfag, everything you say is a fucking stereotype

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Brains+brawn super race, perhaps? Is this how we solve the race/racism problem?

Correct about the Sahara. Incorrect with everything else. Cold weather didn't create civilization consistent rain fall created civilization. Africans needed to move to where there is rainfall. Difficult to create a civilization when you are forced to move around. Where there was consistent rainfall there was civilization in africa. Europeans developed bigger brains like neanderthals because it was darker in Europe and they needed to see well.

WTF . Freddy Mercury was Egyptian ?

Race has never existed. It was albinism and natural selection during an ice age that caused our changes. ie thin lips narrow nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ

Well I can't find it so I'm going to make a safe guess and say it was probably some troll or some stormfront bullshit. I guess blacks have a unique smell because of their diet and apparently they have larger skin follicles causing them to sweat more.

I remember being like one of three white kids at a pool and everyone else was black and almost retching because the smell was so different and pungent to me.

Look up a map for access to education and you will see a correlation.

Do you honestly think that your iq would be the same if you didn't go to school? Because in Africa most kids are not going to school. They are just farming

Sounds about right. It's also important to note that we didn't evolve from them or anything like that. Whatever the common ancestors looked like, it was different than what all humans have evolved into. Our ancestors didn't go from having little-to-no body hair to then developing the levels of body hair Caucasians have.

Race doesnt exist. The matrix has you.

Difference between Eastern African women vs Nigerian women

Well you have a very good point

To think race is real. Is to be a slave.

Ethiopians aren't black. They have middle Eastern admixture.

>mfw I can't help liking some of her music even though it's objectively terrible

"E-Ethiopians arent black"

We are all black my son.

really groundbreaking stuff here op, you should share this in AP history tomorrow

Next you will say fulanis, sudanese, and other north africans are also not black. The term caucasoid isnt real. It was made by charles darwin a white supremacist who never even mentioned albinism,

KANGZ!!!

In all seriousness everything you said is verifiably false.

First, Ancient Egypt was not the first known Civilization of Mankind. That would be Mesopotamia.

Second, Ancient Egyptians were NOT Black! Modern DNA studies on close to a hundred Egyptian mummies from the span of over a thousand years shows that they were more closely related to Neolithic Europeans, and Anatolians. Closer than modern Egyptians, and Especially Sub-Saharan Africans.

Third, the earliest recorded documentation of the vandalism of the Great Sphynx of Giza comes from a 15th century account form an Arab Historian whom claims Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr, a muslim destroyed it because of Iconoclasm.

Rather than smacking your fat lips and spouting off sheer stupidity; how about you read a fucking book you stupid sub 80 IQ sub-human nigger...

>IS RACE REAL?
yes, race is real
Research into race and divisions within the human species was discontinued after the 2nd world war due to politically correctness.
Humans have lived in close-knit societies in respective regional areas for most of human history, hence different haplogroups and genetic traits.

ARE AFRICANS DIFFERENT?
Different to europeans? Yes
Genetically different to Northern Europeans: Yes, very much so
Genetically different to Southern Europeans: Yes
Culturally different to Northern Europeans: Yes, very different
Culturally different to Southern Europeans: Yes

If race was Not real then there would be no such thing as a definition for racism

>Europeans developed bigger brains like neanderthals because it was darker in Europe and they needed to see well
Very interesting. I wonder what other things were needed that changes humans around the world.

>developing the levels of body hair Caucasians have.
Maybe this? In colder climates, Caucasians had to develop more hair to survive easier?

But race IS real.There is the human race and the aliens that live in outer space.