>Netherlands
center fell apart and pvv grew
>Italy
more elections a few months away
>France
FN had the largest far right vote since 1932

What is a win? We don't have two party system so nobody will EVER "win"

Do we need to?

I'm fine with the lines being drawn on the Atlantic ocean if that's what our non English speaking counterparts want.

Anyway we still have Putin and Shinzo Abe.

>we still have Putin and Shinzo Abe.
Jesus Christ

/thread

None of that will change anything if capitalism is left unchallenged.

>putin
>actually elected

And? If we're le ebil nazi's why would we give a fuck about democracy?

>A bunch of Right-Wing Zionists lost in Europe
wow, it's fucking nothing

>pol is a zionist board

I never implied that, and you didn't refute what I said. All those politicians are Zionist. I don't care if they lose.

>(((Trump)))
>fixing anything
good goy

We won the one that matters

Nationalist parties made major gains in every one of these elections. Just because the figurehead didn't get in doesn't mean it was a loss.Don't cry that you aren't flying when you are already taking large steps.

Well since this chart was made Hungary, Poland and Japan have stepped the fuck up which was a nice surprise. Those people all lost but none of us thought they would win really.

>Hungary, Poland and Japan
already had the same government, and were largely the same

>Matteo Salvini

Okay, the guy looks shirtless and is partially blocked by a spear chucker that also appears to be shirtless. What the hell is going on?

I think we really did win France. Not that Le Pen wouldn't have been closer to Sup Forums's ideology, but Macron makes a lot of liberals mad.

OP I'm from the netherlands and have to say Geert wilders is mentally challenged, unable to use proper logic in any argument, a demagogue and power-hungry narcissist

Didn't we have a somewhat successful election in Austria?

There is no way the AfD lost. Sure, they didn't win popular vote, but everybody was surprised and some were very upset. Lefties rioted. They have 87 (I believe) seats and last election they had 0. AfD's growth was simply incredible.

t. PvvD

>thinking europe is redeemable
let it burn
long live america

>Implying Le Pen wasn't a feminist and zionist shill disguising as a right wing party and implying macron isn't the true reincarnation of Hitler himself who hasn't fully shown his power level and it's waiting patiently for europe to wake up

>No Canada
Okay...

God 2016 was such a great year

>canada
>being fixed
>ever

Guess it's just time to take advantage of the gibs to get on disability for my probably heart problems, back problems, and probably some other things. Then just try to enjoy the storm until it's toomuch and die...