OK pol. I have news for you all and the future

I have posted this in other places but they keep being deleted, so I think pol is the last place I will try because it has a lot to do with future world events. I have no idea why but most nights I get shown things that will happen to earth, some are shown outright and some are done in funny ways. I always have this feeling that if you are going to tell people bad things about the future you should also say positive things that I have experienced. So each post under this will be each one that I have seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KmtzQCSh6xk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hurry up.

Fake and gay

Get on with it, faggot

"The three witches of eastwick"
I saw this one from above, like I was on the ISS
One meteor comes from the east and breaks into three, red yellow and green. It will hit the east and middle east. the meteors we are seeing now are a prelude to the main event

Was going to say, "Get on with your autist faggot LARP" but then I noticed your flag. Now I am thoroughly confused. We all know aussies are exclusively shit posters, hard wired into your collective DNA. So... what is this all about?

well we do cross paths with more than a couple asteroid belts, so this isn't technically impossible.

This is the first one I saw that changed my mind that there is more to this. everyone was in shock in the street and looking up, so I looked up. I saw the moon and the hand of god was writing on the moon, it wrote "numa" I asked "what does this mean?" someone said "in place of god" the moon turned into an american penny, and it shimmered and turned into Russian and went blood red, thats when the meteor hit people ate bugs to survive . when I looked that word up the next day "I might be spelling it wrong now" it was Latin for "GOD" or along that lines. scared the shit out of me

Fuck this guy is typing this all out in real time. He made mutiple posts and didnt copy any of it into a text file. That alone shows the devious mind of an Australian shitposter. Truely mastercraft level faggotry.

I've seen London covered in fall out, I was told over and over again "AMY train, in the west" I looked that up. \Amberley train station is in the east its (AMY). something happens that fucks with London there and radiation

I am typing it out in real time, because I lived it like it was real life mate

>>youtu.be/KmtzQCSh6xk

NUMA (non-uniform memory access) is a method of configuring a cluster of microprocessor in a multiprocessing system so that they can share memory locally, improving performance and the ability of the system to be expanded. NUMA is used in a symmetric multiprocessing ( SMP ) system.

Or,

here is one pre-writien for the "\Australian poster \" shit In my dream,
>

I walked up to a man and asked him “have you died recently?” he said “no” again and again I asked anyone who was walking around if they had recently died. People were walking around on what seemed to be your average clean street in a busy city. I kept asking around until I found one lady who was dressed in clothing from the 1920s. I said “have you died recently?” and she replied “yes” I was happy to finally find someone who had died.
I asked her the great question “what is the meaning of life?” she said “I can’t tell you but I can show you”. The lady handed me a book and said “here open this and read, this is the meaning of life”. I opened the book and I tried to read it, but I couldn’t as it was written in a language I could not understand or recognize as one from earth. I handed the book back to her and said “I can’t understand this book; it makes no sense to me”. She said “that’s right, but when I read this book, my book of beautiful poetry, it makes sense to me and only me. The poetry and stories inside make me cry and laugh, depending on what they are about. Every step you take on earth writes a word in to your own book of poetry for you to read at the end of your life, here, look” as she pointed to a bee flying by. Every beat of its wings wrote a word in its book of poetry. Every creature, every living thing will in turn receive their book of poetry at the end of life”. She smiled, closed her book and walked off.

I woke up and have not been as sad since. I still have not answered the question of whether dreams are spiritual or not, but it has changed my life in a very spiritual way. I walk around and write poetry with every step I make and with what I say and how I live my life that I also at the end of my life will read from my own beautiful book of poetry.

The name Numa is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Numa is: A king of Rome.

Going to find out next about Sup Forums and the roll it plays in everything for you dudes.

yeah man, I cant make this shit up. "King of rome" I had no idea and never even looked up latin. the pope. in place of god. wtf?

False prophets have special places in hell.

Repent while you still can.

Alex jones is a false prophet.

A prophet is a man who gives you good info. read my post 4 posts back

was it heads or tails?

never mind.

>It will happen when the weather cools.

>Thats when they will make their move.

>Their plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They are trying to force God's hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.

>An island will drift away.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

>Idols will speak and move about.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.

>The rod and the ring will strike.

REPENT!

Post more dreams

>In the future Australia will be overrun by chinks
Dream from 20 years ago