Wretched Roasties are Wreaking Rancid Havoc on Meek Muff-divers

Sexuality in the post-antibiotic era is awfully dystopian. How are you guys handling the new threat matrix?

>Roasties infecting "nice guys," even virgins with sexual diseases for sport and the sick thrill of it
>Gonorrhea resistant to antibiotics
>Syphilis resistant to antibiotics
>HIV developing new resistance, Super AIDS no longer a joke
>HPV jungles teem inside every snatch, with the prudish women hosting 30+ distinct strains, even after receiving their roastie vaccine
>Digisexuality and fetish cultures are thriving as pussies become more and more poisonous
>Sexual behaviors are more destructive with promiscuity and deception the new norm
>Price of pussy in free fall, inverse to rise of cryptocurrency

Every night I pray to Saint Appollonia and ask her to protect pussy-eaters from the scourge of duplicitous roasties who are all too happy to spread their deadly dishonest mudflaps for some betamax cunnilingus.

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/chron.com/local/prognosis/article/Think-virginity-prevents-HPV-Not-necessarily-12460510.php
youtu.be/aVTOr7Nq2SM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unv.is/chron.com/local/prognosis/article/Think-virginity-prevents-HPV-Not-necessarily-12460510.php

>Preserving one's virginity doesn't necessarily prevent the sexually transmitted infection that can cause a number of cancers, according to a new study.

>The study, conducted by Houston researchers, found many males who'd never engaged in sexual intercourse carried the human papillomavirus (HPV), a common infection spread through sexual activity. The researchers think the virus likely was transmitted by incidental exposure to infected individuals experiencing a viral "flare up," when viral particles are more prevalent in body fluids.

>The researchers suggested public door handles, elevator buttons, as well as unsanitary cutlery or glassware at restaurants probably caused the HPV transmission.

What's the opposite of a golden age of sex?

also really great:

- 1 in 6 women ages 18-49 has genital herpes
- condoms don't prevent genital herpes, all that's needed is skin to skin contact
- majority of hsv2 carriers are asymptomatic despite shedding just as many viral copies as people with outbreaks

if you've been with 6 girls, statistically you were exposed to hsv2 at one point. 12, you've been exposed twice.

Just something to consider next time you hear Chad at the bar bragging about banging 30 HB8's

Roasties can test for drugs in their booze but I can't swab her snatch and get an instant accurate measurement of her STD count

Drugs > Vag
I recommend a-PVP for sport.

Silicon Valley has helped make antibiotic resistant STDs, the better for the roasties to pursue the men with access to the expensive medicine that will keep their snatches healthy

theres no super aids. your yeasty box pox holes reject even hiv prevention meds and i mean. arent you expecting a bit of wetness in your vaginas. is that not mucus? so how are you going to detect any super gonorrhea? do "straight" people even wear condoms? zika. seems pretty shitty to me. why cant people use turkey basters

If you don't pity the poor betas who debase themselves with cunnilingus, you have no heart. God save their posioned tongues.

I used to love eating pussy 10 years ago. I haven't been sexually active in 6 years, but I'm actually kind of worried that I've already licked the snatch that will kill me.

>mfw /r9k/ khv wizards actually do inherit the earth

I want to subscribe to your newsletter

I like your alliteration :3

>>Price of pussy in free fall, inverse to rise of cryptocurrency

This is what the Feminists and their orbiting allies want to normalize! They want to make anything less than a droopy pastrami pussy taboo, and eventually forgotten. Their dream is to assimilate all women to Pro-Beef Curtains positions, and eventually to make beefed out beav the new norm.

Ignore at your peril, thirsty Anons!

>Cryptocurrency is to men what the birth control pill was to womyn

Seinfeld deserves credit for explaining the "roastie" on his show. To most people at that time, it was an innocent comment by wacky Kramer when Seinfeld was actually critiquing how sex was becoming a commodity, a cheap thrill like entertainment, to be marketed to us and consumed by us.

the minora literally turned to roast beef

combine these?

Jesus christ I can't even go out to eat anymore because of roasties.

Snatch App when?

i let out an audible wtf after seeing that

>The irony that a well kept hooker is actually than most normal women roasties

Truly Mary Magdalene based.

>is actually cleaner*

In a related story, there are 110 million niggers and faggots living in the U.S.

Post anti-biotic era is a bit of a meme, there are alternatives, pretty interesting video on it here youtu.be/aVTOr7Nq2SM
Its vice, but this is a decent video unlike their usual shit.

>roasties get blacked
>spread diseases everywhere
DARK age of sex? KEK

looks like your cancerous fucking super bacteria super aids arm pits are the problem there freud. blacked

>>Price of pussy in free fall, inverse to rise of cryptocurrency
the rise of the neet, 25+ year old khvs ruling in the dystopian future

Eventually sex between humans will become regulated, parents will be giving sex bots as a present for 16-18 y.o., and being born in artificial womb will become a norm for 95% population.
I imagine that's (((their))) end game, but i doubt we can do something abut it short of killing all roasties/sluts and instilling sharia regime.

I don't think that's medically correct.

Kek, Great Chaos, please look upon the lazy and dumb pussy-eaters and free them from this disgusting bondage of lapping at gabagool gash. They have grown mad with thirst for the roast and now serve nothing but Roasties. Your chaos can save them from this orbit, so lowly are the pussy eaters that anything you will shall delivery them to your glory. Thy Chaos be done.

Or we could just do what the poos do and arrange marriages, completely abandon the idea of divorce and put more focus on family. Probably too late to fix western culture though.

the middle east used to be the center of knowledge I wonder what happened...
I wonder why they don't let their women have any rights hmm