twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you CAN'T make this shit up

>Tablos

Keep it in one thread you fat fuck pieces of shit

henlo gohanfag

>I don't give a shit
>it just annoys me
???

DBZ is the Star Wars of Latin America and you know how autistic are murricans with Star Wars. It's pretty much the same, except they can't make their fanfics "canon" with the EU or TFA

actually, a GT and Super crossover wouldn't be so bad.

>traced and recolored goku
>discount "Super Saiyan 5 God of Whatever" Recolored SS4 Gogeta
>U13 - "Ghost Universe"
>Tablos - whatever the fuck this means. I dont speak spic.
Spics dont stop do they.
>Captcha: FARM ACCIONES

>he doesn't know this fan manga is being done by the south american fuck who created "SSJ5 Goku" and pioneered the Dragon Ball AF bullshit
>who was actually an white-haired OC in perma SSJ4-mode, named Tablos
>he doesn't also know he was the source of Toyotaro's success after tracing the Tablos drawing for his cringy doujinshi about DBAF rumors

>he was the source of Toyotaro's success after tracing the Tablos drawing for his cringy doujinshi about DBAF rumors
wat

>Universe 13: The Ghost Universe

I thought it was some spanish guy, not mexican. You know, spain is in Europe.

Im not hat stupid asshat. I've followed Dragon Ball long enough to know this.
>Captcha: ROAD Centerbro

instagram.com/tablos.af/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ucZ1enSpKc
af-dragonball.blogspot.com/

Pedrospeak:
>Soy el creador de este dibujo. Hace 14 años que lo hice. La creación de esta saga pertenece a un amigo y a mí. "Toyble" NUNCA fue el creador de "Dragon Ball AF". El personaje del dibujo no es Goku, si no Tablos.
>También os dejo un regalo extra, un dibujo de los tres clanes de demonios que existen en este peculiar universo de "Dragon Ball AF". Todos podréis distinguir a Garlic Junior y a Dabra pero quién es el otro? ;)
>Para mí ha sido una sorpresa encontrar tantas personas interesadas en él.
>Os dejo mi blog, donde iré subiendo dibujos de personajes de DBAF. Espero que os gusten.

English:
>I am the creator of this manga The creation of this saga belongs to one friend and me. "Toyble" was never the creator of Dragon Ball AF. The character of the cartoon isn't Goku, its Tablos.
>I also leave you an extra gift, a drawing of the three clans of demons that exist in this peculiar universe of "Dragon Ball AF". You can all distinguish Garlic Junior and Dabura, but who is the other? (;
>For me it has been a surprise to see this many people interested in it.
>I'll leave my blog where i'll upload mangas of characters of DragonballAF, i hope you all like

what is it with spics and dragon ball?

you ask me
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gb-tsd-r6U&list=PL0z6DML3N5dFnVuF8MCiyT57v5jx6Ndp6

It's funny seeing people shit on the Super dub when it's the first dub that's been overlooked by Dragon Ball Room itself.

move over Toyo, this spic style is more promising

Toyo never drew that you literal retard.
Besides, everyone knows AF doujin by Toyble was based on popular rumours of the time.

>Toyo never drew that you literal retard.
you
are
THIS
retarded

>Besides, everyone knows AF doujin by Toyble was based on popular rumours of the time.
nigga you do Toyble was Toyo's old mangaka alias?

I mean he wasn't the first one to coin that image. Apply some context you stupid ningen.

Of course I know, I'm saying he didn't even birth Xicor himself.
There was already Xicor fanfic in 2003 where he was half dragon and half goddess.
That's why he had those stupid horns and knuckle bones protruding out of him. Toyo just fleshed out his back story and replaced the literal goddess with a more preexisting kaioshin character.

>people dunno Toyble left AF to do the Heroes Victory Mission manga
wew

>people dunno Toyble left AF to do the Heroes Victory Mission manga
Who? I know more about the inception of popular AF rumours before Toyo made his doujinshi better than you.

some oc faggot has too much time on his hand?

pretty much

especially when its the dude who made SSJ5 Goku

>Goku's new form vs what people thought was Goku in a new form
kek

how can he prove he's the original ssj5 creator?

His blog:
af-dragonball.blogspot.com/2012/01/dragon-ball-af.html
Video showing the original art work:
youtube.com/watch?v=1ucZ1enSpKc

>ssj5

what?

What the hell is "Tablos" even a pun of? And if it's not SS5, why does it look like SS4 and why does it have gray fur?

>Luuke
Gets me every time

There's even a Luuuke

>spic fanfiction

The EU is a magical place.

what the fuck is this

Dear god stop posting that ugly ass abomination. It's like the creator is proud is this eyesore.

My sides

I fucking loved his voice rather then the grandma screaming. These retards don't know what they are talking about

It's past your bedtime Mr Schemmel

Considering they're in only for the milking the cow that super is not much of a quality indicator, if anything it's more of a certificate of complete absence of it

>Says the old woman

Listen here senior citizen, your time has come to an end.

Based Sean working the smarks into a shoot.

>How would the Tournament of Power be played out if it was written by /dbs/ autists?
Show me your worst

Smugpup would defeat Gohan and adopt Pan as his new baby daughter and take her on an adventure.

>everyone in u7 will be eliminated except for goku
>all hope seems lost
>suddenly after visualising all his friends crying out for him goku obtains a burst of power through his painful scream
>goku proceeds to mop the floor with his opponents and wins the tournament

No.

I didn't listen to his dub, but the grandma's dub is horrible. It wasn't bad on DBZ, but this one is very obvious that it's an old woman, it's kinda cringeworthy and annoying at the same thing. If this Sean guy sounds like a normal human male, it's already profit.

yes

epic now you can but your trip back on nobody cares about you but yourself you schizophrenic attwhoring retard

No.

Yes.

yes

>This is the state of DBS threads

I agree. People here should conform to a hivemind instead of having individual opinions.

>everyone in u7 will be eliminated except for goku
>all hope seems lost
>suddenly Goku states he is enjoying this fight more than everyone and is actually giving zero fucks about the fate of his universe
>goku wins the tournament because his opponent had the bad habit of wasting his ki. He gets angry because he wanted to keep fighting and doesn't even realize he even saved his universe. Beerus wants to HAKAI him because of his stubbornness, but decides to knock him down. In the end, the Hakaishin says... "Zamasu did nothing wrong"

Except that's terrible taste.
Nozawa's Black is absolutely fucking based.

"Tableta de chocolate", aka literally "chocolate bar", which figuratively means his six/eight-pack abs.

Lucky girl, I want to hug the smug, and I want the smug to hug me back

Roshi gets a cramp in his hand 3 hours before the Tournament starts after wanking too hard, they shove Buu in the HTC and make him wake up with Vegeta. Frieza plotting to betray everyone and get his wish on the Super Dragon Balls.

U6 plans on joining forces with U7, at Cabba's suggestion, and they fight as allies for most of the Tournament. Cabba wants to force a tie at the end of the 48 minutes allowed. Frost is grumpy over it, Magetta and Bomato agree to it, Hit is happy because this means he can team up with Goku and then have one final clash with his Rivalu to decide the fate of the multiverse. Caulifla wants to bully some nerds and Kale isn't sure she should be participating. Also they get a Namek.

Pride Troopers lead the charge against U7, U9 totally promises them they're on their side. For real. Believe us, guys. U9 stabs nearly everyone in the back. The remaining Pride Troopers and fighters take them out.

At one point, Damon explodes against someone and they make a Yamcha pose. At one point, Frieza tortures Frost but doesn't kill him; Frost is not knocked out of the ring, though, and U6 is forced to constantly carry him out of harm's way like a puppet to make sure they have enough members left at the end of the battle. At one point, Elf and Gohan interrupt some of the fighting and have a debate on theoretical physics and why robots are cooler than fleshbags. At one point, a Namek on U6's team teams up with Piccolo and they have a Namek Bros moment. At one point, Tumblrtubby fights Vegeta and it's incredibly awkward. Buu saves his ass.

Goku loses. Goku is defeated by Jiren, but Jiren exhausts himself fighting Goku and it's up to the last fighters of U6 and U7 to beat him.
Either U6 and U7 end up in a tie, or U6 is the one with the most fighters left standing. If it's the latter, Champa makes his wish to bring back Beerus' universe.

I like Sean's Goku but isn't his Black just a British dude?
It's shit. He needs to stop getting butthurt about being shit at this voice.

Let us wager on things to come

>1-Frieza spits in his face and as he is leaving he hears a familiar voice.....IT'S CELL!
>2-Goku goes to see frieza but he refuses only to hear that BUU has woken up and has wasted the journey
>3-Frieza hearing about the trounament conditions accepts the proposal but on one condition(unspecified)

I strongly believe it's either one or two. I'm willing to streak naked and do a lap around my neighborhood if Frieza does end up coming back. I really hope that the episode leak is fake.

>Champa makes his wish to bring back Beerus' universe.
then he should get hakai by zen since that's cheating

>Champa best bro
>Beerus attacks out of anger gets hakai'd as well

That would be a sad episode.

how would it be sad if they both go into nothingness together?

>Freeza joins but Vegeta kills him on sight
>They finally get Yamcha
>Yamcha hangs on to the edge of the platform while Goku and Jiren KO eachother
>he wins

U6 is a pretty cool universe when you think about it.

>Most powerful mortal race are basically superheroes
>Evil dictator is in hiding
>Robot men are cool, but easily neutralized through insults
>Cute angel so you at least get a boner when your planet explodes
>Kai is a fatass so no prejudice against fat people.

I think granny Goku is shit, but you're deluding yourself if you think Nozawa's Black isn't fantastic. That's just factually wrong.

This guy seems like such a stuck up little prissy prick. What's the matter Sean? Assblasted that you couldn't hack it as a real actor so you got stuck screaming in a booth?

>so no prejudice against fat people.
But Vados bullies him every time they are on screen

Reminder:
Sean Goku >>> Nozawaku (especially shrill Super Grannyku)

Nozawablack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitty Seanblack

There's no way they're going to waste the money doing an entire episode on Frieza if they're just going to have Buu wake up and make the whole thing pointless and Cell is too hard for them to animate. Frieza is coming back, deal with it Cellcuck.

A post of correct things

Nope.

t. weeb elitist

I said Kai. Besides, Vados gets away with it because she's cute.

where are his nipples?

he has ascended beyond the need for nipples

I can't believe I've stayed here for a week.

Usually I dip out by Monday.

I can't believe you think anyone cares

Suck my cock faggot.

I care

Hi Cuckpup

>It doesn't matter who wins because Zeno liekd the fighting so much he decided not to delete any of the universes ECKS DEE

This is what's going to happen and you know it

Is everyone smugpup now?

Edson Matus (Kai) > Mario Castañeda (Z)

I'm more important than you are.

>ToP starts
>Gohan begins a fight with some utter scrub from U9
>goes Ultimate
>pees his pants and falls off the edge
>Vegeta tumbles with him because he's also a jobber
>Goku vs Jiren suddenly happens
>Goku gets distracted by Android 18 farting and runs over the edge trying to sniff it
>comes down to 17 vs Jiren
>17 one-shots him
>17 goes to make his wish
>says fuck his family and wishes to get railed by space-bulls for all eternity
>the remainder of DBS is a gay hentai starring 17

Sup Forums, what is your honest opinion on SSJ4? And would you be ok with then bringing it back?

>it's revealed that before Future Zeno Delet'd the universe, Zamasu's essence was able to leave an impression on him
>by the end of the ToP Zamasu has assumed direct control
>yfw

Torrisi>>>All

though I'm waiting to hear Moneta's Goku Black

>everyone loses but Goku and Vegeta
>It's them vs the rest of the Pride Troopers
>Vegeta sacrifices himself by attacking everyone but Jiren
>he accidentally kills himself but KOs the Pride Troopers, since it was suicide Zeno doesn't do shit
>Goku rage modes over Vegeta's death and goes SS3 Blue Kaioken x20
>Murders Jiren
>After surpassing his limits he's now stronger than the Grand Priest and Zeno tries to delete him but can't, he's too strong
>Goku grabs both Zenos and smacks their heads together
>Demands to be made Grand Priest so this never happens again
>Okay scary man!
>Yeah, okay scary man!
>Goku forces the Zenos to bring back Vegeta
>Vegeta rages at Goku's power up
>Goku laughs it off
>Z Warriors all join in
>Rest of the universes eventually join in
>Final shot is of the Grand Priest looking angrily into the camera as it pans from all the laughter to his face
>Arc ends

Shit. It was kind of a nice idea to mix the inherent primal nature of the Saiyans with Super Saiyan, but the retarded hair color, fur color, and eyeliner just turned it into a furry's wet dream dipped into a vat of paint, and the magic pants were retarded. It should have followed the Golden Oozaru trend and had the same hairstyle and fur, but golden, and the same eye color as regular Super Saiyan. That would have been a nice tie-in with Vegeta's depiction of the original Super Saiyan.

>And would you be ok with then bringing it back?
Not as it was.

It's ok. Yes.

This is the most Pedro post i've ever seen holy shit

As a concept I like it