This shit was fucking pathetic and you know it

This shit was fucking pathetic and you know it

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/11/norm-eisen/donald-trumps-fake-news-awards-could-land-white-ho/
gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/
web.archive.org/web/20180118010005/https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk sounds like fake news desu

easily the worst part of his presidency

good joke Callum, you'll get paid for your articles some day

where are they anyways

>NYT
>NYT won biggest fake news outlet.
OP BTFO'd

It didn't get as much attention because he called out all the Liberal bias news sources in disguise. They wouldn't broadcast anything that would damage their reputation. Get in your twitter and keep reposting it to get it to trending. Hashtag fakenewsawards

Trump is more embarrassing every day. Hope he resigns.

Lot of butthurt trumpkins

This was fucking terrible
The man lost his meme game pic related
Kek abandoned him

Lmao Trump is straight up trolling the media it was pretty funny lmao

Trump I really want too talk to you!

muh blue wave, you niggas are going too get fucked.

My only complaint it wasn't done in a speech format by trump, but was still happy with the document

The (((msm))) at the presser today looked strained.

Were the awards wrong, though? Every single one of those were blatant media lies.

Instead of arguing against his claims, the media decided to deflect and call his awards a flop instead.

it literally crashed the website there was so much traffic

why do white trash keep believing in this guy? How many lies do they have to deal with before turning on this orange faggot.

Trump is a master troll normally. This was just blah. At least put some effort into it!

This flop did more damage than people even realize. Delude yourself all you want, but thousands of us just walked away from politics tonight.

i actually liked it

Reminder that Trump is not doing shit about the satanic ruling class and anyone who says he is with shit like the
>1+1+7 = 9
>2+0+1+8 =11
>9/11 HAPPENINNGGG
meme we've seen in the last few days, is a naive retard or a deliberate disinformer.

i didnt watch it. im grinding in grubles while laughing about the michigan astroid proving america will die in a nuclear war because we cant shoot that shit down and scanning Sup Forums for anything remotely interesting

>media gets BTFO
>media says haha that was a flop

That wasn't everything. You didn't look hard enough.

Legacy Media - "Nobody cares about these awards."

Website crashes due to heavy traffic.

Legacy Media - "Huge Flop"

>oy vey, trust us it was a big flop goyim

But tomorrow hasn't happened yet.

Agree
>these were FAKE NEWS, I don't provide proof but they were fake
>s-see??? she did shake my hand! stop hurting my ego!
>self pats on the back over non-issues like the Jerusalem embassy
>stylized like a clickbait article
>server crashed
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry at the state of American politics. Is this a new low or has it always been like this?

ok shill

Old as the printing press at least.

>Trump's "Fake News Awards" were a huge flop
t. Fake news

I love him more everyday. I hope you die. Painfully.

dont come back, brainlet

Best part about American politics is you get to enjoy it with us

Noone cares about Belgium or any European nation other than Germany and Britain, which are both boring and kinda sad

I’m a huge trump guy, but this is the first time he disappointed me...

First time...I have yet to be disappoitned so early in a presidents term since I been born.

They’re just trying to win next years award.

>Millions of hits crashes website.
>fucking pathetic

pick one.. never mind kys

This

>Eric Asimov
>wine and food critic

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW WE RATE FOOD

FPBP.

Isn't it pretty much concluded that Trump was elected by a silent majority of white people tired of being victimized by the blacks and femanazi's?

Yeah it was. I honestly regret voting for Trump.

EXPOSED!
Putting it all in one place for the normies to consume was exactly what he wanted to do.

It's more about presentation I'm personally disappointed it was just a link to some shitty article and not him at a podium.

this trump confirmed himself a shill

Nope. He was elected by Clinton being a piss poor candidate, driving down voter turnout for her coupled with targeted negative advertising at harder left people bitter the DNC robbed Bernie of a fair chance at the nomination.

Does anyone have the link to the cached version?

Hes old

Give him a break

She typed that story up two days ago and you know it

I literally don't care. The President of the United States says that the media is the enemy, and that's what matters most.

pathetic fat man

I have to agree.

t. fake news

Yes please

This.
The author didn’t even watch it. That’s why no link is posted. The article was written in advance and is just propaganda.

This

FOUR DEE

it was a good, although, incomplete summary of the baseless lies and purposeful deception of 2017. trump just wants to keep fresh in everyone's mind the absolute destruction of journalism by the main stream media and its shills. never let them forget it.

Says the fake news outlet.

What even happened with it?

I don't know. What was wrong with them. I wanted more of a show but, eh, first time's a first time. Hopefully you'll get your trophy in the mail.

ALRIGHT FUCK THIS IM OUT THERE IS NO FAKE NEWS

Dow was up 320 points today. Makes up for it.

I was hired by one of the slandered news agencies to post here. I was told to slam the president and make it appear like this was a pivotal moment in his presidency and an embarrassing one at that.

The truth is, upper management is very concerned with how effective his little "show" was despite little to no advertising for it.

I decided not to do what i was told because im getting paid anyway and theyll assume im one of the many obvious shills you can see here.
They dont understand this place and quite frankly neither do i.

Whatever you guys have tapped into it is working and i just hope you guys use this power responsibly.

I dont know what your connection to the president is but i know we were sent here to discredit him so this place must be of some importance.

Just be careful with this power whoever you people are.

I think the liberal faggots pulled one over on him for the first time. White House staff was going to be taken out by democrats if he didn't post from his personal account to GOP website. He isolated them by doing this. Again, liberals take the fun out of everything.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/11/norm-eisen/donald-trumps-fake-news-awards-could-land-white-ho/

literally the only response

The fake news awards were fake news

Seems fitting, I guess

Well this finally ended it for me, I hung on through thick and thin but this was to much. I'm with her!

Yes filthy goy- Readers, eat soy and avoid meat!

With who?

/Thread

Shut the fuck up nigger

He literally did what he tweeted he was gonna do. If you're disappointed td because you thought it would be some big happening resulting in arrests of the elite

When IT happens, it won't be on fucking twitter

literally a lost decade

>b..b..but muh 4d chess

Don’t forget YOU were with him, just not Hillary....Don’t be with her, she’s is old, seizurey, and has worse dementia than trump.

Oooooooooh trumpkins? Fucking trumpkins? Can you come up with something better than a shitty pun cunt? No you can't that's why you're shillposting on Sup Forums faggot

MSM will be on the defensive for months.
STFU and let's the adults talk

>flop
Cool story bro

brits get really angry on here sometimes

gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

These aren't even awards. It's just a listicle. It's like something an intern would write for the conservative equivalent of Buzzfeed.

>Hillary's dementia is worse than Trump's dementia
>but it's better than McCain's dementia and is equal to Feinstein's dementia
American politics in 2018, folks

This

Most people are just mad in here he didn't walk out with mueller and troll the entire world. It was still pretty funny.

It's all the autistic rage inside you brits building up because you have to take care of your wife's son while she gets BBC

this

I don't dislike it, but fuck it was so lazy. Like at least take 10 minutes to read it out loud and make a video out of it. I almost guarantee he had no part in it besides announcing it and telling someone else to improv an article.

I used to support Trump but this was just embarrassing. How can we get rid of him asap?

web.archive.org/web/20180118010005/https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

>Trump posts a list of lies the media were forced to retract
>Retractions never get as much exposure as the lies
>Everyone looked at them
>Implying this was a flop

>ZIMPEIRCH TRONADRUMPPFFT!

It was just a list of instances of news people being wrong/unfair about Trump while praising Trump and all of his accomplishments. It's much more of a boring pro-Trump propaganda piece than any criticism of the media.

Are there no limits to this fat fuck's faggotry?

i wouldn't call it pathetic but I was hoping for something more: like a real awards show with administration officials reading off the nominees for before announcing the losers (winners).

Honestly I never expected him to make a big spectacle out of it, that just seems highly tacky and cringe desu. This was perfectly acceptable for my standards.

>>Everyone looked at them

Nah. Just twitter political junkies and none of their minds are going to be changed by it one way or the other.

Unironically 4D chess. He undersold it so they'll all rub it in his face - then he'll unleash the real stories while they're laughing. I expect several firings/resignations at the least, and hopefully indictments.

kys ought to do the trick. you're welcome.

The nation's jounalists don't give one shit about Trump's temper tantrums. They're here to protect us from authoritarian pigs like Trump. Hope they ream him a new asshole in 2018. I know I will be.

>t. the fake news