If you're a true right-winger...

If you're a true right-winger, why don't you show those pathetic soy-boys your high testosterone by embracing the embodiment of masculinity. Marlboro is the true cigarette of western civilization and conveys the essence of manliness; /pol, why aren't you smoking Marlboro?

Didn't the malboro man die of lung cancer?

>tobacco with additives
Cigars are most alpha, then pipes, then additive-free cigarettes, then shit-tier cigarettes like Memerlboro. You can tell someone smokes Marlboro Reds the second you smell them, much like newports.

I smoke and I will freely admit that smoking is for soyboys
Fuck off Marlboro marketing team

Fuvk off, PM shill. Go advertise somewhere else, we don't want your garbage.
>Cigars are most alpha
Most gay you mean. Nothing "alpha" anout bring a faggot.

You can't prove in bonghead. Don't listen to the media jew, they're just trying to deprive you off the sweet nicotine buzz and manly scent that our product gives you.

Yeah, super gay. Just like drinking good scotch and eating filet mignon.

Smoking cigarettes raise test though

can't believe I fell for the Marlboro man memes

Smoking is for fags. I chew to cope

Fuckoff

Indians forced whites to smoke

>our product

You'd have to be seriously retarded to smoke cigarettes. What is even the point? Nicotine is highly addictive but actual nicotine highs are relatively limited and your tolerance increases dramatically.

Essentially they don't get you high, they're expensive, cause numerous health problems, and on top of it all they make you smell like shit. I'd rather smoke weed than smoke cigarettes, because at least weed has a noticeable high (and weed sucks, so imagine how crappy nicotine is).

>the state of cigarette companies when they have to resort to tired memes on pol to still their cancer sticks

because I'm not a weak willed retard who pays money to jews to poison myself because I can't regulate my anxiety like an adult

I smoke Marlboros... and it's the most cucked, beta thing I do.

Wrong, cigarettes don't cause cancer, not proven. Correlation does not imply causation.

I finally quit the nicotine jew for good, and I only smoke weed now.

>our product

pic.jpg

Tobacco is one of the few modern industries that remain out of Zionist hands. Most of the execs are white males and the industry is not outsourced, mostly still produced in USA.

That was just a joke ayy lmao.

it's time to stop tobacco jew.

back to /r/oopsididntmeanto

You'd look pretty stupid dying from nothing.

Jews have controlled the Tobacco industry in America since its inception, it's a huge part of their involvement in the slave trade.

Thanks bill

I knew the daughter of one of the Marlboro men and she was batshit crazy.

>Model David Millar, one of the original Marlboro Men who appeared in television commercials for the cigarette brand in the 1950s, died of emphysema at the age of 81 in 1987

has anyone got the monster energy drink sips edits?

>81
big deal, he lived a good life. Who the fuck wants to live forever anyways. All I'm asking is to try one, one won't hurt you will it user?

one is all it takes. like taking one dick and then poof you're a huge fag

81? Well shit, excuse me while i enjoy sucking on this fag

They're only addictive to the weak, and I know you're a strong guy. C'mon, women think its attractive.

That's the spirit, just remember Marlboro has the best flavor :)

clearly you've never had an American Spirit. Or a Turkish royal... or Camel Red...

Marlboro 27s are okay, I guess.

Nice try, Philip Morris.

The first American slave owner ran a tobacco farm, he also happened to be a nigger

You drink Jack Daniels

Actually, my liquorice menthols have the best flavour, but thanks for trying

I've only smoke Marlboro reds, my personal favorite.

Disgusting, what kind of pussy drinks that liquid cotton candy? Also those drinks are terrible for your health.

S I P

I

P

be freudian like the rest of society. ciggies are based because they are phallic

i'm smoking like 2 packs a day. never felt manlier

because a close relative died 2 months ago from lung cancer after 57 years of smoking.

Dip or chew tobacco, that's really manliness. Go get yourself a can of Copenhagen (founded in Pittsburgh), a can of Grizzly (the manliest Wintergreen), or even some good ole mail pouch like Redman.

B A S E D

American Spirits used to be good, the perique pack was my go to despite the price because of the huge buzz that particular pack had. Now the filters are perforated and they all feel like I'm smoking a light cigarette

I already smoke. hitting my ecig right now.

Ecigs are soyboy bitch toys, I bet you have a flashlight attachment. Go get a pack of reds and light up like a man.

Only faggots would indulge in such a childish addiction. The only thing I smoke comes in a glass pipe.

Meth?

Marlboro "Reds"

Add menthol. Newports. Sell in hood. Kill. Kill. Kill.