youtube.com/watch?v=WAOqV7594R4
youtube.com/watch?v=kQG06K0WxkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AOTD

youtube.com/watch?v=WAOqV7594R4

rude

I suppose I can blame this on Mondays.

All I've got is this dick right here.

YOu should be grateful. THat's a season 2 preview.

Uh, you mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=kQG06K0WxkE

Music to my ears

i havent watched umaru,but after reading this post, i think already i know the entire content of the anime
am i right?

The whole concept really confuses me. Are we supposed to like Umaru? Because she's a bit of a cunt and if we're not supposed to like her well she kind of gets her way very often so there's no real comeuppance for her shitty behavior.

It's mostly her lying to her friends and throwing various flavors of tantrum while her brother works himself to an early grave

day?

It's about her very slowly learning that what she's doing is wrong and being cute while doing it.

You may not find it cute but many do, including me.

She's neither cute or seems to be learning much in the ways of anything

It's a VERY slow learning process. But she starts feeling guilty as the series goes on.

And she's totally cute, brah.

she looks amazingly cute when in non-retard form

So never

>that production quality
S2 will be shit, right?

lovely rat poster

I'm hesitant to go all wiki scholar here, but I feel a lesson in classical comedy is needed , my plebian friend

two opposing sides as a "Society of Youth" and a "Society of the Old" A revised view characterizes the essential agon of comedy as a struggle between a relatively powerless youth and the societal conventions that pose obstacles to his hopes. In this struggle, the youth is understood to be constrained by his lack of social authority, and is left with little choice but to take recourse in ruses which engender very dramatic irony which provokes laughter

erase yourself

I'd rate Himouto! Umaru chan 9.99999/10 there are no valid criticisms of the show or Umaru as a character

Cola and chippus>diabetus>stay small useless Umaru forever.
She doesn't want to disappoint her parents and stop being perfect Umaru at school, so she wants to get a reason to never ever go to school in the first place. And also a coverup for her lazy lifestyle taking over.
That's her plan.

delet

Can i doggy with umaru ?

bump

Why did you knock it down by 0.00001 points?

post hamsters

Umaru is a very polarizing show. On one hand we have haters who say Umaru never learns anything while on the other we have butthurt faggots that complain about Umaru learning too much and they prefer she would stay an abusive selfish imouto.

But there will always be true fans like us that can enjoy every facet of Umaru.

The art was slightly off in this one scene

I don't want to even imagine living in a timeline where Umaru season 2 wasn't happening

People who don't think the nugget is cute are genuinely just wrong. I mean she objectively is cute and huggable.

I can see disliking her personality and behavior, but it's nuanced. If you actually watch the show, you see that she sometimes feels bad about being bratty and misses her brother when they're apart. But it's never too serious, because brat nug is cute.

whats her end game?

I honestly hope that some day she will reveal to her friends that she's both UMR and the hamster.

>tfw have a 1/4 bottle of cola but all the fizz is gone
>tfw have half a bag of chippu but all the pieces are small

nice try neighbor of the beast

Just look at the watamote threads to imagine the butthurt of no season 2 :^)

was it autism?

I just finished this yesterday

it was nice

that UMARU FUSION

Umaru is a pepita!

I'm good

Thinking about hanging this on my wall

bumpu

to the front page

Are the subs translated from Spanish decent, or should I wait for real subs?

Those are some terrible proportions.

They worked great, there were a couple versions, one was a revision

ONII CHAN TIRED
ONII CHAN CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE
ONII CHAN KILL NUGGET

Lets drop a colony on Umaru

Every time you don't rape Umaru someone else gonna rape Umaru.