HEART DISEASE

HEART DISEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/drsanjaygupta/status/953743545982242821
cnn.com/2018/01/17/health/trump-heart-disease-gupta/index.html
cnn.com/2016/09/11/health/hillary-clinton-health/index.html
apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4351701-Summary-of-Physical-Exam-for-President-Trump-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>diagnosing from afar
Sheesh. He's going to get sued real hard for that. Defamatory as fuck

>Sanjay Gupta

POO
IN
LOO

Can we get Dr Phil to weigh in on if he's the father too?

>held 3+ rallies a day during campaign

Yeah ok

Is this how they're going to kill him? Like Patton maybe?

Can't you be seriously fined / lose your medical license by diagnosing without examining and by making a patient's name and diagnosis public?

>Be 71 years old but function like a spry 40 something
Nearly 46% of Americans have some form heart disease
He's in touch with his constituents

Hes not even an internal medicine doctor much less a cardiologist.

>gupta

Now let's hear from an actual accredited doctor.

Sanjay Gupta? That CNN pop-Med puppet that's constantly mentioned in my spam box?

>the heart of a 71 y/o man is not as healthy as a heart on it's prime

more news at 11

Yes, its protected under HIPAA.

>> implying sanjay goop is an MD from a real, non shit skin university. Slumdawg doesnt even wear deodorant

this

>Sanjay Gupta
It's the indian vetsion of John Doe, guys.

>> 46% have heart disease
Ironically those are the people who consume zero alcohol

>Hillary sick
>lol its the end she gonna die
>Drumpf sick
>pffff, it's fine

>and definitely didn't collapse and get thrown into a van.

Speaking of "doctors" like that, why was the ACA trying to shill those kinds of "doctors" near the end of its life? Seemed like it fucked over all legitimate doctors.

Gupta can cure him with ashwagandha and heeng.

>heeng

>indian doctor
dropped

Obviously Trump is suffering from the toilet witch's curse for pooing in the loo. He just needs to start shitting on Pennsylvania Ave every morning to get a healthy heart.

yes absolutely

>ACA imports shitskins to replace native white doctors

Gee really vibrates my pistachio.

get back to me when he collapses and needs to be thrown into a van

aka F A T as fuck
A
T

He did like 6 or 7 on Nov 7th. The last one he technically did come out until after midnight. The MADMAN did a rally on election day! Who the fuck does that?

I stayed up to watch it. Then got up early to go vote before work. I fell asleep election night because I can't keep up with the God-Emperor. Woke up at 3 am and checked the news. All was right in the world. Comfy, back to sleep.

That weird doctor was not kidding, Trump is the healthiest president ever!

White house doc goes an hour plus with press with basically all superlatives on Trump health and even states at some point, 'I don't know, it's amazing, it is just genes I guess. Good genes. ' then CNN comes out with this crap. I would encourage anyone to listen to the complete press briefing from white house doctor.

>He was able to sleep

I couldn't and wound up being awake for something like 40 hours. Wish I had the energy of the Emperor.

Is Sanjay Poopta in trouble for this? Has the hammer come down on him? Or is he going to get away with this...

I contacted the Georgia medical licensing board as well as HIPAA on this scumbag. Trump should take a moment to sue him & the Emory Clinic. However, that is besides the point. The state licensing board and HIPAA will be investigating Mr. Gupta soon.

Let’s get real, as much as we’d all like to see him get in trouble for it, the public consciousness moves so fast nowadays that it’ll be forgotten by tomorrow morning, having been buried by an assault of other clickbaity stories. He won’t even get a slap on the wrist.

If Sup Forums files a complaint to the medical board or whichever organization is in charge of doctors, they could investigate or discipline the doctor for diagnosing Trump despite never treating Trump in person.

Look at your state's medical board homepage.

Every month, there are doctors that get their medical license revoked or suspended.

He's fucking 70
Atherosclerosis and arterial calcifcation are expected.

If you watch the press conference with Dr. Ronny Jackson Gupta kept making passive aggressive comments about how the tests he selected weren't the best or the results might not be conclusive. Gupta looked really annoyed and I don't believe he regularly attended White House press briefings like that.

real doctor here, I practice internal medicine and am affiliated with a relatively well known university/academic medical center. Here are a few of my thoughts on the story
1) Sanjay Gupta does not practice internal medicine. Despite graduating from a relatively well respected Neurosurgery program (U mich), Sanjay Gupta really isn't qualified to make this sort of pronouncement. He hasn't practiced medicine in years and I doubt he would even know how to diagnose "heart disease" even if he had the information available to do so.
2) i'm honestly very interested in what information Sanjay Gupta is seeing which pushes him to say GEOPOTUS has "heart disease" or what "heart disease" is. I'm guessing that he is using "heart disease" to refer to "coronary artery disease" as it is unlikely that Mr. Trump would have, or Dr. Gupta would be aware of, things like cardiomyopathies, valvular heart disease, arrhythmias, etc. So let's assume Dr. Gupta is referring to Coronary Artery disease.
3) I'm really not sure what information Dr. Gupta is using to make this diagnosis- echo? Unlikely that Sanjay Gupta could even read one of those (much the less is qualified to do so - it takes 3 years of internal medicine training, 3 years of cardiology at the minimum). Maybe he was looking at an EKG? While there can be signs of prior heart attacks indicative of coronary artery disease, I would trust an EKG read from this Presidential Physician over some neurosurgeon who hasn't practiced in years. Lastly, maybe it was a stress test, or a cath? No way. Those are not routine and are really only done when there is an overwhelming suspicion. They just don't do those during physicals
4) in summation, Sanjay Gupta only took his job because he had a terrible stutter and wanted to prove to himself he could it. Fuck him.

Probably should include screencaps or links of his twitter account.

twitter.com/drsanjaygupta/status/953743545982242821

Also, include articles the doctor has written like this:

cnn.com/2018/01/17/health/trump-heart-disease-gupta/index.html

I think his diagnosis comes from the fact Trump is considered Obese on a BMI chart.

That is against HIPAA. A medical professional cannot make any assessment public at all.

They are memeing so they can try the heart attack gun
Fucking deep state kikes
Kill em all

I'm on the higher side of the age spectrum of 4chins. Not a fucking boomer, let's make that clear. Sleep cycles change as a person ages. Currently, I can function just fine with 5-6 hours of sleep. Those hours are critical though.

I've been experiencing the 'first sleep, second sleep' evolutionary throwback cycle lately. Goes great with camping inna woods. Stoke up the fire and shit. We are living wrong. Uncle Ted made a good point.

Yes, but since they are saying it about Trump it's now legal for some reason.

Is marty still in prison?

I have a good number of my patients in my internal medicine clinic who are obese... doesn't mean they have heart disease.

It was the result of some calcification test they are referring to

lol there is this shit as doctor where I live called Dr.Gupta and my mate snapped his ankle and got X-rays and he said 'you have a sprain'
My other mate went with some serious sickness and he said 'you have a cold'
Hahahaha fuck thanks for reminding me of that OP

Here's what this street shitter said after Hillary passed out:

>"We have a little bit more detail about this most recent episode with pneumonia. We understand now that she had some symptoms for some time," said Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN's chief medical correspondent and a practicing neurosurgeon.

>"When I look at these types of letters, I'm looking for things that are big. Is there any underlying illness?" Gupta said of the letter. "I wouldn't say that there's anything that's abnormal in here."

cnn.com/2016/09/11/health/hillary-clinton-health/index.html

Here's the actual medical report if anyone wants to read it: apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4351701-Summary-of-Physical-Exam-for-President-Trump-12