Girl tells me I deserved violence for attending Trump rally

>go to trump rally in 2016
>get attacked by mob of Antifa
>be on the news
>make facebook status about it because the news lied about what happened
>female friend of 7 years comments and tells me that I "should have excepted it" for attending such an evil rally
>send her a private message trying to straighten it out
>she says "I'm a christian republican but if you follow an evil violent racist like Trump, you should expect violence"
>pretty shocked, this girl has stayed in my home and we've gone on trips together
>delete her from social media, delete her number and never talk to her again
>she still follows my instagram and likes my photos even though I haven't talked to her in nearly 2 years
>check her twitter
>she is now following Lauren Southern/Gavin Mcinnes but she tweets about how racist Trump is every fucking day
>??????????????????????

This shit makes me mad as fuck, mainly because I had been friends with her for years.

What the fuck is wrong with Trump haters? It's like they legitimately have mental illness

People form their opinions from biased media coverage.

They demonize his supporters.

Antifa.

It's a system.

The day-by-day lifestyle employed by many chicks means that they hold very few strong convictions. All they know that they need to do is "be a good person" so then they'll have nothing to worry about.

I've found that they can't fucking fathom some areas of real life because they've never had to before. Where a man may be concerned about the direction of his nation, a woman may be concerned with the direction of the nation's people. God forbid those people act contrarily to how their "be a good person" idea allows. The -isms have been so successfully hammered into their brains that it shuts out all bigger picture analysis.

>dated solid 9/10 and got the "I just live day by day" when dancing around a political conversation. She did know I was a Trump supporter, had a pic of him on my wall next to my bed

I would message her Instagram and ask her why she thinks hes a racist. We have people like Ben Shapiro who don't like trump but know hes not racist, they just don't think hes conservative. She might be one of them. i would dismantle any reason she has for hating him

I don't actually plan on ever speaking to her again since she publicly said I should "expect violence" for attending a fucking Trump rally. I can't fathom telling somebody (especially who I had been friends with for years and they had let me stay in their home) that they should have expected violence for attending a fucking political event. that is some unhinged shit IMO

I don't even know why she keeps liking my pictures. I unfollowed her like 2 years ago and I have never liked a single one of her pics in 2 years.

She actually is a ben shapiro fan though so idk

civ-cucks

What a cunt. Don’t give her attention. Has she ever contacted you besides the likes?

/blog/

either post her tits or kys for being a humongous gossiping faggot

No she just keeps randomly liking my instagram photos, which I think is bizarre because I have not given her a shred of attention since 2016.

Thats your problem, shes not thinking for herself like a retard. Ben is awesome and he may well be right about trump but the fact she doesn't think for herself is the one factor i think really adds up.

so how long did you two date?

She wants some conservative dick. Go give it to her faggot.

i love this community

on and off since college then we were friends after we stopped dating

I dunno, still makes me mad.

>women
what did you expect?
they are niggers
rational thoughts or principles are not their thing

>Has a female friend

What a loser.

that bitch isnt paying attention who's pictures she's liking
she is just like
>uuh, thats pretty
or some gay shit like that and presses the like button
dont see more in that then actions of a subhuman, brain dead, godless and spineless creature

forget that cunt
she will only drag you down and castrate you on the long run

It actually redpilled me on men and women being friends.

the reason these people seem even more deranged than past president haters is now the media is actually stoking their lunacy and obsession with fake news and outrage fuelling/propaganda because they are in league with the dems and they need the clicks and views because their influence has been dropping like a lead weight the past few years.

>>delete her from social media, delete her number and never talk to her again
petty is unattractive

So you're supposed to stay in contact with people you dislike?

not so petty as removing shit people

10/10 faggot

Just tell her that Trump has introduced chaos into the mix. Remind her that a little chaos from time to time can be a good thing.

I'd literally smash this autist. Thicc Brit

social media is poison, my dude.
she's clicking a button from who knows where and it's reverberating all through your head.

Nobody likes photos without noticing who it's posted by

i don't think that's entirely true

She sounds like a dumb cunt, why are you friends with a woman that's a dumb cunt?

she is a hoe, she doesn't give a shit. if she would care about your pathetic ass, then she would have written you a msg, but she didnt.
yet, you seem to be a fucking beta orbiter. she disrespected you, and pissed on your physical well-being and she basically broke your friendship because "muh feels" and "you didnt do and think like the television demanded!"
and now you want to crawl back to her? cut your dick off! that bitch is dead!
get a new hoe and fill her with semen
delete that Instagram account only gay people and girls use social media shit like that

first i thought its the golden one

>on social media

Well there's your problem.

>this girl has stayed in my home and we've gone on trips together

You should have impregnated her when you had the chance

HONORARY MILKERS

Honestly, you sound like a retarded faggot, OP, and you deserve all the negative consequences that you bring upon yourself. Most of all, you deserve worse because you're not taking responsibility for your retardation. Just think about how embarrassed your hardworking grandparents must be.

Dont worry user, you'll get your revenge on DOTR

No I'm not crawling back to her, I plan to never talk to her again.

But I think she is playing cat and mouse, trying to get a reaction out of me by liking my photos. Like she wants me to send her a message so she can blow me off or something.

Also, Instagram is a pretty good platform if you are following the right accounts. I use mine for art though

OP, you seem hurt by this thot. Post some pics of her so we can see if she’s worth the frustration.

>What the fuck is wrong with Trump haters? It's like they legitimately have mental illness
Welcome to the redpilled truth

why are you on a white supremacy board user?

>What the fuck is wrong with Trump haters? It's like they legitimately have mental illness

I actually supported Trump during the elections.
Now that he is in office, I think he is truly a fucking tool.

Why is it that Trump lovers like you who put him on a pedestal think that he is god's gift?

Every president since JFK has been a shitshow

Women are the niggers of genders.

Yeah, OP was right. Bunch of butthurt drivel from you without any substance.

dude if somebody doesn't like Trump, whatever. I don't give a shit. I know like 2 people in real life who support him.

But telling somebody who you've known for years that they should "except violence"? Lmao that's fucking unhinged.

Dude it just made me really angry. I'd like to see life kick her ass in some way.

wide nose having breathing up all the white man's air....

>female
>friend
That's your mistake kiddo. Women are not "friends", they're savage animals.

>I’d like to see life kick her ass in some way
Post her social media info, let’s take a peak.

Yes I took this redpill in 2016 when this happened

hello yes how are you im fine,

>my instagram photos
Literally dissolved.

This desu.

OP keeps namedropping alt-lite e-celebs. Thread topic also trite and shallow.

Probable slide thread. Suggesting everyone ignore.

Kek stop thinking logically when it comes to roasties

I alienated myself from all of my friends. None of them are Trump supporters whatsoever. Plus, it finally hit me how degenerate they all are as well. I am not trying to pick on you, but reading your responses you seem like a younger person. You'll find as you get older your friends suck more and more, and you won't know all of them for the rest of your life. People change for better and for worse. I wouldn't waste much more thought on this OP.

Get some dogs, and a hobby or 3. Maybe a wife and kids if you can. Friends....what are friends? I hang out with a few people on occasion, but it's nothing what friends is supposed to be. If anything we'er just ships floating around and occasionally pass each other, occasionally stop and fish in the same waters, but we never set the same course or chart new waters together. I'm pretty much on my own.

Just tell her to fuck off you pussy. She obviously has a thing for you and is a passive aggressive dumb cunt.

well OP did you get what you came for?

I liked seeing people's perspectives

Yeah this has been happening to me a lot the last couple years. I guess the saying "Blood is thicker than water" is a saying for a reason.

I think she is playing some weird female mind game where she is trying to get my attention so I'll send her a message or something, then she can blow me off and never talk to me again.

Probably something neurotic like that.

Or she doesn't even remember what happened and she is mindlessly liking pictures on her feed, who knows