Believing in God is literally the faggiest thing you can do

Believing in God is literally the faggiest thing you can do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqTENtNvKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bashing Christianity while bowing down to islam is the faggiest thing you can do

>divine pussy worshipper mason detected

t. protocols guy
t. isis fake jewish vagina cult guy

Being a edgy atheist is worse. But I agree that the whole pseudo-cool vibe at modern church is terrible.

I miss my traditional baptist church of the nineties where we only sang traditional gospel with a choir and there were no millennials with guitars.

history says otherwise

acoustics are ok. I've been to ONE teen thing that was cool. gonna check out that church again.

I just outright don't like modern Christian music.

It's so whiny and effeminate.

My church played a bunch of country. THis sort of thing. I kinda liked it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqTENtNvKQ

*being a protestant

Fixed that for you.

>Believing in God
blindly believing.

believing in god literally built everything around you from your posting deice to the building you're in

it was a local teenager that I knew and he performed an indy folk song I think he wrote.

that's where you're wrong kidlet

If you like it bro by all means don't let me stop you. I just wish there were more traditional style churches instead of the nu-christianity everywhere.

God is an imaginary man who lives in your head. You created him to be your master because you were scared to live in a world where you were entirely responsible for the trajectory of your life. You worship him. It doesn't get more beta than that.

Burn the heretic

Nice strawman argument bro. You do realise you can literally use that same urgument against atheists right? Not wanting to believe in God because it conflicts with desires... afraid for having to live up to a certain moral code.

Religious people might be afraid of the dark... you are afraid of the light.

Hey Josiah! Did you finish reading James 32:2 for sunday school today? I thought the red text was particularly enlightening.

Let's walk to class together. Remember, like Moses said- animals go two by two, teehee!

Oh... your parents bought you Pokemon cards? My parents said those were a tool of Satan. Here, give those to me, I'll throw them away for you.

Jeepers! Watch out for that puddle! You wouldn't want your sketchers to get wet.

Did you hear we have a new youth pastor? He looks super cool- frosted tips, distressed jeans, and a sweet acoustic guitar. I think I'll try holding his hand while we sing. As a young man it's very important to do everything you can to be close to Jesus.

Book of James only had four chapters.

And the only reason it gets included is because he was Jesus's half brother and didn't want him to feel left out.

that story made me feel comfy user. THanks.

>Faggiest
>homosexuality is a sin in the Bible