ITT: perfect anime couples

Post only 10/10 couples.

Bump

Nobody has favorite couples to post?

(you) x (your waifu)

>couples
Look at him and laugh.

Maya and Phoenix are best platonic or at this point family.

SHUT UP AND LET ME DREAM

LN TRANSLATIONS NEVER EVER!

Learn Japanese

If you can post this, i can post that.

That's not a 10/10 anime couple, is a 10/10 best couple of all time.
Why they don't fug? ;_;

she said the feelings where real so it counts

>were

i'm actually autistic

Keeps me up at night thinking about it. Played through the original trilogy and I was in damn tears because of how Phoenix wanted to desperately save Maya at the end. I'm more or less resigned to them canonically being big bro and little sis.
At least we have that set of doujins that will never get fully translated

What about fanfiction?

I don't really pay attention to that scene, is there anything good?

!Akemi, the OP said 10/10. Not total shit couples that you constantly use to attack and harass people.

Again, your crack shit is low quality posting, and it shits on the characters as well as ruin threads. I get that you're obsessed with it because you're a shithead yourself, but that doesn't mean there is nothing wrong with. Not that you care about being right or wrong so long as you're allowed to harass people.

What's more funny is how pathetic and obsessed with this you are, and how you've been doing it three years now, and you still refuse to let it go because you have nothing else in your life.

The best.

Gay
1/10

Doesn't make it any less 10/10, hetfag. Deal with it.

>stated they have no romantic interest in each other in the official handbook
Yeah, sure.

I have encountered ACK for the first time, I'm giddy.

DELET

no homo

Why do many gundam couples have similar hairstyle? They look like siblings

I see you're a very cultured person. I'm a man of culture as well.

Drawn by the guy who is also the mangaka for the p4a manga and shieldbro too

My brethren

It honestly feels retarded for Capcom to not just have them marry. It makes no sense anymore.

>yfw R3 will be more of this "not interested" BS

yameRO

No they're not. Mineva should be riding Riddhe's dick 24/7. That's what she's literally born for. Banagher doesn't deserve her.

nah

Best taste

beez nuts

posting the best pairing

user. That's called Kazoku. And Kazoku means no one is left behind. I think.

Sup Forums has feature to remove your posted image, try it!

Still waiting for the day they get a cover all to themselves.

>pic unrelated

get out

Fixed this for you

>Fixed
More like fucked it up.

/thread

I wish the mod actually enforced the rules instead of protecting a shitposter who harassed people.

!Akemi, the OP said 10/10. Not total shit couples that you constantly use to attack and harass people.
Again, your crack shit is low quality posting, and it shits on the characters as well as ruin threads. I get that you're obsessed with it because you're a shithead yourself, but that doesn't mean there is nothing wrong with. Not that you care about being right or wrong so long as you're allowed to harass people.
What's more funny is how pathetic and obsessed with this you are, and how you've been doing it three years now, and you still refuse to let it go because you have nothing else in your life.

It's funny how pathetically desperate you to try and make people think your boogieman is real. You don't even try to pretend you're someone different anymore, all you do is just say "durrr u ack" to anyone and everything because you just want the "name" to be out there to try and make it look like more than one person uses it.

Reminder Battler did EVERYTHING wrong

This thread is filled with images of grown men with little girls for some reason.

It isn't though

Yes.

my FUCKIN GUY

My negro

This is correct.

ACK you are cracked in the head.

That was a putrid couple though. The romance in Unicorn was so poorly conceived it's scary.

Unicorn in general had such garbage writing.

Why do you think if you just keep spamming that name that someone will eventually believe you? It's funny, because not only do you never give proof your boogieman is real, you never actually say what your boogieman does wrong. You just scream the name and say "bad" things. You never back up anything you say. Ever.

Mari is a dyke

Sure thing, retard-kun.

FUCK YOU

>All this fucking garbage

Wow I had forgotten about this show. So did they fuck or not?

Did you just randomly started quoting people and added a catchphrase to become popular?