Are you ready for /bestgirl's/ anime debut this summer?

Are you ready for /bestgirl's/ anime debut this summer?

Is this good as Fate/zero?

It's even more trashy than zero

As soon as they introduce a certain character after another dies, it goes to shit.

Astolfo is my favorite typemoon girl

I'm more impatient about the HF movie, even if the first part of the route is rather slow.

We'll be lucky to see HF BDs by 2019

fuck no

Not really. A certain character "becoming" a certain character ruins what could've been an actual great war with nefarious planning going on behind the scenes.

Nah, heaven's feel or death.

>/bestgirl/
Yes.

Worst entry in the fate franchise.

A-1 is terrible at fights and Charlotte's director is attached, but hopefully Charlotte was mostly Maeda's fault and Fate money can pull the quality up. I've always been interested in Apocraypha because I want to fuck Jeanne d'Arc.

I think if you're talking about raw quality of writing the answer is pretty obviously and resoundingly no. That being said I think Apocrypha has a lot of fun characters with solid story arcs, and the plot takes plenty interesting turns as the war progresses. I liked it.

I'd compare it to Star Trek III. It has a lot of good stuff in it, and it gives you more or less everything you wanted when you went in, but it doesn't have a lot of merit as a work in-and-of-itself. It relies on the larger franchise to justify its existence where as other entries can clearly stand on their own merits. Plus, its obvious as you go through it that the story had a lot more potential than what ultimately plays out, and that's always a shame. Still, at the end of the day, it's not like you'll regret seeing it. Its a good entry and the franchise is better for it existing than it would have been if it was never made.

Enkidu?

>Anything in Fate made past Fate/Zero
>Good

That's strange fake not apocrypha

Best girl(male)?

This is the only series where TMfags say it is okay to be a secondary with.

Okay, okay, now: Antoinette?

Are you complaining about shirou? What's wrong with him?
Higashide isn't a terrible writer, as l'ing as you like chuuni stuff

Seig

F/GO original.

Marie is a Rider, Riders in Apo are Achilles and Astolfo.

Fuck! I saw a white lady. Last chance if not I give up on this: is the Cat in the house?

The cat is in it yes.

Oh yeah I'm so excited for dragon dick to ruin everything.

Fuck Sieg
Fuck Apocrypha
Higashide a bigger hack than Nasu

Yup, archer of red. She's in.

Mordred and her Master > Shirou & Saber

Why is Sieg so shit, he ruined the whole series, Jeanne and Siegfried

We will get a mode red flashback about Camelot?

Redpill me on Sieg

Wonderful

Good tier: Setting, First half, Mordred + her master, Vlad, Siegfried, early Jeanne, Achilles, Catgirl, Karna, Wheelchair girl, Servant Priest Shirou
Bad tier: Most other characters, mid part
Fuck this show tier: the ending, Sieg, Astolfo, late Jeanne
Overall: Looking forward to the first 7 episodes and Mordred

Gary Stu Homunculus version of Fate-route Shirou who somehow bacame the main character and romanced the virgin saint

forced protagonist
I am not gonna ruin your fun.

It has cool looking characters.

He shits up the story with his moralfaggotery and best husbando dies for the sake of overpowering him.

But he looks cool.

That isn't Sieg. This is the husbando who dies to overpower Sieg

That's Siegfried not sieg, sieg is the fag that got him killed.

sieg =/= Siegfried
Siegfried is best husbando and he dies for the sake of that shitty homonculus Sieg

I'd have many kids with Jeanne!

I got it, though I know nilch about the fate universe. Just look at the pretty characters.

Karna, Vlad, and Siegfried seem like some good dudes to just chill with

He looks badass too. This might be my first fate.

hahaha

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

yeah, wheelchair girl was a plus. Her robot spider legs are a bonus as well

>vampires are the most OP beings other than Type memes and F/GO boss memelords in TM lore
>Lancer's last resort is to turn in the vampire
>still gets rekt

How would you rewrite the story with erasing Sieg ?

Gilgamesh is type meme?

E rank luck made him fight like 4 servants at once

Most vampires are scrub tier compared to servants

Only the top of the vamps are any real threat to groups of servants and that's not BECAUSE they are vamps but because they are true magicians, TYPEs, Beasts, etc

Gilgamesh EA ~=~ Ado Edem Slash Emperor ~=~ Type Meme

Vlad's vampire is somehow different from Dead Apostles. And Dead Apostles are generally weaker in Fate timelines.

Then my friend Enkidu is one too right?

Apparent fucking ly

I saw his lines, he says he can replicate the grail.

Something *akin* to the grail, not the grail itself.

And stop this 'vampire vs servant' shit right now; you all know that it's not a real argument to have

I don't care about vampires, I know nothing of them. I care about Enkidu, he said he can grant wishes.

whats danganrompa doing in my fate?

No. This is Danganronpa.

>聖杯について: 「……欲しいの? 聖杯。僕に魔力を注いでくれれば、願望機の真似事くらいはできるけど?」
That's not really 'replicating the grail' in any form. It should probably be taken, as a claim, to be on the same level as something which is written as "approaching the level of True Magic".

"Yes? Do you want it? The holy grail? If you poured some mana into me, I could at least serve to emulate its wish-granting function."

Is this translation wrong?

Who?

Never mind

Never read this so I might be wrong on this since i've heard random stuff about it, but from what I know Siegfried that is the Saber of black sacrifices himself and then becomes reincarnated into a kid, it seems to be one of those stuff of badass character needs to go to give place for the self insert character.

Again not sure since I never read this.

That's a bit much of an overstatement on the 'emulate' bit. The word used is "mane" or "manegoto", which, herein, serves as meaning "imitation" or "[a] miming". It tends to imply imperfection, in usage; and, Enkidu uses "kurai", a word which approximates to "around" or "at least", to qualify the imitation. He's saying he could do something that might even be a close approximation to the wish-granting effect of the grail - meaning, he could probably get you a bunch of money or something if you had a metric fuckton of mana and needed it, but he can't do anything comparable to or on the scale of the Greater Grail.

Enkidu is absolutely not supposed to be summonable unless you already possess bullshit magical abilities or have some [special circumstances], so it makes sense for him to have that kind of power. I don't actually know how he's summoned in Grand Order; I haven't bothered to play it. Anybody want to tell me?

On mane/manegoto: I'm fairly sure Gil uses it to refer to Shirou/his projections at least a few times, to give you an idea.

I for one trust our boy Enkidu.

I trust him, too; I just don't expect him to start vomiting miracles. The level of power which he possesses isn't enough to break a curse of death, yet he can fairly easily stop full-power Ea; so, it's kinda hard to tell what he can and can't actually do.

>best girl dies

It's shit.

Put your faith in him. He is not one to just run his mouth.

Well, yeah. That was why I pointed out the way that the translation might mislead.

From the tumbnail I was thinking Karna is riding a bicycle.

By-the-by:

Does anybody have any clue when we might be getting translations for volume 4 of Strange Fake? As far as I know, the usual translator possesses the book, but has not given any sort of schedule or even claimed that he would translate this book. So, to that end, I'm scared. And I'm also mildly impatient - it's been over a month since the volume was released. Why isn't that long enough to get at least *some* material?

but thats always the case in fate

>caster dies in F/SN,UBW and HF
>Iri dies in Zero

SF pic, because why not.

It's garbage. No one understands why this is getting an anime.

>when you need to save Archer Heracles for Grand Archer

Caster's show in Fate roue is utterly hilarious. Just these constant reminders are given about how she's gathering a fuckton of power with nobody stopping her and, as soon as she shows up, she gets kebab'd.

Apocrypha is fucking garbage

I agree. Inadvertently, that is why the thread has radically changed topics.

>implying Grand Archer isn't Ji Chang

Hyped as hell for /bestgirl's/ debut

>F/GO brings tons of newfags into Fate
>All recent Fate stuff makes lots of money
>Why are they adapting a finished Fate thing?
If quality actually mattered for adapting stuff, why does SAO have 2 adaptations with 2 cours each?

The Archer Heracles meme is too strong.

Because SAO is actually popular and people like it? No one likes Apocrypha. It's constantly ridiculed, more so than fucking DDD.

Then, a better question on the same theme: Why would they adapt a less-relevant Fate thing? I'm certain that it wouldn't be hard to redirect the effort into more Grand Order adaptations, or a one-off Strange Fake teaser adaptation in the vein of "First Order". Disclaimer: I am not speaking on the quality of Grand Order. I am saying that Grand Order is more relevant to the franchise than Apocrypha.

What do you mean? The fact that everyone always says that Archer Heracles would auto-win anything and everything, or something else?

My daughteru? yes

I hope we get more figures, her current one is impossible to find.

The better question would be: "is this as shit as F/Z?"

And the answer is, unfortunately, it's worse.

>bestgirl
Oh yes

Don't know about the best girl but I sure am hyped to see my boy Karna rek some fools.

>so you were attempting to tilt the situation by having me face two opponents? Is victory the only thing you care for? How despicable - though I suppose that is also one form of warfare. It makes little difference to me.

Can't wait for him to shit all over Vlad as well.

I am.

Can he beat Gilgamesh?

Possibly, but for sure, Gilgamesh can't beat Karna

If Gilgamesh doesn't find out Karna's true identity and pull out Ea, Karna could probably take him. Also, thanks to Karna's UAM and his god killing NP, he makes for a pretty good counter to Gil.

Rest of the translation for Vol 3 when?

Enkidu hardcouters

its going to be Gil vs Herc 2.0