Want to be american

>want to be american
>I will not be accepted in US

I wanna go to the forest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-fSDAahYIEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You gave us the original Iron Chef, there is nothing to be upset about.

That's not true user, learn to code. Then you can come here and be some roasties cuck.

LOOK AT ME IM A NIGGER HURRR

Fucking nigger xdd

Don't be sad, Nippon. We need your Asian ethnostate as a good example.

No watermelons in this thread nigger

Nah, you can be an American.
I'm a hafu and I'm more of a redneck than most of the guys I grew up with out here on a Central Texas ranch... My neighbors and friends have stood up with me and a couple of times for me when it mattered.

Just man up and make the jump.

Come on over Japanbro, and bring your little sister too.

>You will never be American

That's not true bro. Literally anyone that can get on a plane and fly here gets to call themselves an American. You can be an illegal and not pay any taxes for decades and we'll call you a Dreamer. You don't even have to speak English and people will call you an American.

Easy as pie

Even if I'm from a shithole?

Especially if you're from a shithole!

99999 get

re
roll

Yes you will be accepted. Come here and get a white wife, in exchange I'll go to Japan and take one of yours.

Are you willing to vote democrat?

fail

I new that when I sore your flag.

If only it were that easy, but you guys only accept immigrants from Mexico, everyone else gets a "fuck you".

No.
reroll

There is one ethnic group that overwhelmingly upholds American values and puts America first.
Stay in your own country, make Japanese babies and stay out of our lives lol

9's get

Even the forests over here are great.

Roastie waifu exchange program.
>he raises tyrones kids
>you get Asian waifu
Make it happen.

Americans like chinkos , so what are you talking about ?

Honorary Aryans are welcome

Yeah - we have the BEST forests , huge forests .

Price you’re a real Jap.

Post eyes.

Until then, we must assume you’re a Marine stationed in Japan, an English teacher, or someone traveling.

>price

Prove*

I’m on my phone

Lol

Go to forest and make a video making dun of jew paul logan

tfw born and raised in midwest, going to national/state parks multiple times per year, but now living in desert for the past few years and probably for the next few as well

Japan is better than the U.S. You are one of the few people left who can acknowledge unpleasant truths, hold your head up high you Nip faggot.

We won the war, we lost ourselves.

Anyone can be an America now.

>ywn have a big fat cock dripping pre cum dangling on your lips
feelsbadman

japs are cool. Don't be a faggot. You have the eternal honor of knowing you fought on the right side of the war. Germany-italy-japan shall devide the earth one day.

How does it feel to know more true Saxons live in the U.S than in any other part of the world. Average 'Englishman' is only 20%. Ancestry.com DNA test puts me at 77% Saxon, the rest split between Scandinavian and Celtic.

Faggot.

You will all get remutted by the re-establishment of the roman empire.

You're probably just a burger with a proxy but seriously
>Speak English
>Have job
>Congrats, you're now above the 90th percentile of Americans

Don't come here. Your country is a shithole faggot japanese. Your people are degenerates because we crushed you in war. Hope you enjoyed getting nuked you dirty Jap

It's true, better than most of the West.

kys dicklet

stop projecting your dicklet-ness on to me

im hung like an alabama nigger boiii

I am so sorry.

sorry

Yes you will don't look at Sup Forums as a template for america.

kys nigger

>they already put blacks on tv
even if its for "le negative light" its normalizing niggs in their society and eventually (((they))) will flip the switch and begin pushing BM/AF romance angles.

They are already starting the same shit in Asia and its so easy to spot. The problem is its in its infantile stage and people actually lack the foresight/hindsight to see what comes next.

Spoiler: America/Europe used to laugh at niggers too, now our tv is saturated with "le racemixing" propaganda.

kys you
PETROL SNIFFIN
ICE BANGIN
LITERINE DRINKIN
chink/abo self

It's not my fault you're a nigger, blame your mum.

I don't know that feel my schoolgirl-groping friend.

post hand

Literally all you need (for my area atleast) is to speak english. You can still keep your culture and food and language and shit, but just know English

get gassed nigger

fpbp

the rest of this thread is superfluous

post webm i know you 7g technorati nipniggers are capable

CIA NIGGER

I thought niggers can't swim.

too bad
now go fuck yourself

hang yourself nigger

Anyone who wants to be an American can come to America. It might take work but you can come here. Sure there are dicks out there, but they are just background noise and usually not dangerous. The problem isn’t people wanting to come here to make a better life, the problem is people coming here to suck off the government tit and not want to be Americans.

Aww I used to be you

We are going one of two ways
Empire
Balkanization

you're effectively occupied by america, you're american in a way

>Anyone who wants to be an American can come to America
Only someone who's not truly American would say that

user I'll literally switch identities with you if you want.

Want to be a sophmore at an American college?

Why in god's name would you want to be an amerifat? We are a diseased dying breed. America isn't as great as you think it is.

Dude most people in this country accept every subhuman walking the streets in America as subhuman. People like Japs, come here with some skills and pay some taxes and help us subsidize our increasingly disgusting population and you'll be accepted

>in America as subhuman
Meant to say as an American

Oh PLEASE balkanization, please... We already have a shitty mongrel empire and I hate it. I call it the pussy empire because we have the conceited audacity to conceal our imperialism under the guise of fighting terrorism or giving aid or security rayher than just admitting ee are expanding a global empire.

Pls Japanbro, idk what you think you're gonna get out of coming here, but Japan is my introverted paradise full of cute honorary aryans, anime, semi-traditional attitudes, and no black people.

So please accept this offer

How about you visit and realize it’s hardly different.

What is it you like about America? Take pride in where you come from, Japan has a lot to be proud of.

Jeez dude why'd you have to scare off the jap.

youtu.be/-fSDAahYIEI

you idiot. asians are the only acceptable immigrants in America.

>you're more than welcome.
>come on over

Smoke weed bro

I know that feel all too well user, grew up watching american movies and tv shows, want to be american real bad, but middle class so seems like stuck in poo indefinitely

Go to Aokigahara

There is much more forest in Canada.

Only the white man may return to the great mountain. The great white in a sea of wood.

niggers ruin everything

The forest have not that kind of privacy anymore.

>I wanna go to the forest
Please don't OP I don't want Logan Cuck getting more views

No worries, you're not from a shithole.

Once in Canada he can probably get into America somehow too.

Logan Paul is literally who we all should aspire to be you faggot.

nips are welcome as long as you sword as many commies as you have children at some point in your life

the fuck? we allow japs. they run northern california.

every day this heeb posts the damn thread.

kike, kike, go away.
jew again another day.