Overcome

Other urls found in this thread:

gamebiz.jp/?p=184538
youtube.com/watch?v=24VXAeISzig
instagram.com/p/BT-XntjAypH/
twitter.com/Olympic_Russia/status/862960816924110850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope she'll find her own match.

>*Due to distribution reasons, this product can be shipped only to the following areas: North, Central, South America.

fucking

What did the eu do to deserve this?

Chihoko did everything right

10/10

F
U
C
K

This movie is the last chance for 5/5 Eros. Don't fail us SayoKubo.

Victor better not recycle Stay Close to Me though, ep 1 was good enough.

Fuck yes too bad I'm poorfag

I liked that Leaf

Makkachin best dog. Bestest pet. That scene on the couch with Victor, Makka looked so contented my heart grew four sizes bigger.

gamebiz.jp/?p=184538
What is this news?

Aki is translating some of AnimeStyle

>Q: About that time when Viktor and Yuuri embrace in ep 7. When their faces get close, there's a shine to their lips. Whose idea was that?

>Hiramatsu: Sayo's. [Yamamoto]

>Itou: Yeah, she gave the same instruction once during the work on ep 3.

>Tatenaka: She (Sayo) gave tons of instructions that I would have never even though about. Like the lips thing.

>Shishido: It's the kinda stuff a guy wouldn't be able to come up with.

>Itou: Like highlighting eyelashes.

>Hiramatsu: In ep 2, she gave instructions to make Viktor and Yurio's lips sticky from grease after eating katsudon.

>Hiramatsu: I was like, "The heck is she thinking. That's way too perverted!" (laughs)

I don't care, the design is creepy

>Shishido: After the storyboards were ready, Yamamoto decorated them with plenty of her fetishes.

>Itou: Oh yes, there are plenty fetishes in there.

>Shishido: Is it OK to publish this Yamamoto talk?

THIS ABSOLUTE CRAZY NIP
So we can agree that Kubo is for the romantic BaldFat and Yamamoto is for the lewd BaldFat

>embrace
Nice going AnimeStyle

Tell us more about Sayokan's fetishes.

>Abiko: If we don't spill the beans now, people will ever know. No one has destroyed her image yet.

ENTIRE STAFF IS MAD

>Decorated with fetishes
Please Yamamoto decore the movie too

I think he's cute.

>Q: Who came up with the idea to draw Viktor's nipples?
>Tatenaka: Obviously the director, right?
>Shishido: I thought it was Hiramatsu who took the initiative and drew them first?
>Hiramatsu: Well, I just drew them thinking, "Obviously, we are gonna draw nipples".
>Itou: But we didn't have a conference about that, right?

Hiramatz is also a pervert I see.

Thank you for Vitya's nipples, Hiramatz. A first I wasn't fully onboard with how understated they were, until I realized this meant you would get to have the pleasure of turning them all red and puffy yourself. Truly Hiramatz is a patrician gentleman.

These people won't stop talking about nipples and butts but are too embarrassed to admit Yuuri and Victor love each other romantically

>Hiramatsu: When I drew the nipples properly, Sayo was a bit surprised. She was all, "N-Nipples.......!"

>The final decision regarding the nipple color was made by the director
Never mind, Hiramatz a hero but Sayo is still best girl.

Thank you based god for the Vitya oppaitime.

>Shishido: I was a bit reluctant about nipples, but then I realized they look less naughty when you pick the right colour.

>Hiramatsu: I'm not particularly opposed to guys having nipples.

>Shishido: I can't remember the name of the anime, but there was one with a guy that had pink nipples.

>Hiramatsu: Yeah, nipples that are too pink are a bit nasty.

>Shishido: They kinda make you laugh.

>Hiramatsu: They are weird. Like I had this chat with Oguro recently about how older anime surprisingly don't really have male nipples.

>Oguro: Yeah, like Hokuto no Ken's Kenshirou looks realistic but has no nipples, but more deformed Gokuu from Dragon Ball does.

That question though

They might allow gay engagement rings on the cover but they'll draw the line somewhere.

>Oguro: From 21st century, there are anime with male nipples, like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann or Osomatsu-san.

>Hiramatsu: For people who dabbled in arts drawing nipples comes naturally, I'd say.

>Hiramatsu: When I was drawing Gurren Lagann, I'd make the nipples extend when someone raised their arms up.

based Hiramatz

>v2 66,960
>v3 60,386
>v4 58,087
It's gonna beat Nise at this point.

So Victor is nothing more than nipples, tits, butt, magical tears, etc.
Don't get me wrong, as much as I enjoy reading these interview, I wish they'd stop fucking around and waste space of the magazine, and give us some more serious opinions about the character's behavior throughout the episodes.

Hiramatsu talking about it makes sense though. He's talking about design elements. Kubo has less excuse.

They're animators, of course they're going to talk about the visual aspects. I don't know what you were expecting.

there are 42 pages of info user, I'm sure there's plenty of that. unfortunately most people are most interested in nipple-talk so that's what gets translated first.

>expecting serious discussion about Victor's character
KuboSayo need to decide wherever the hell they're going to do with him first. Maybe after the movie.

>Itou: At one point Sayo said, "My secret plan to make Hiramatsu draw lewd men was a total success... Ufufufu!"
MADWOMAN

>nakadashi/breeding
>Victor likes yuuri's off-season chub
>Yuuri's humiliation kink in ep2 "I should feel insulted but-" (not sure about this one but it felt implied)
>feet/body worship
>exhibitionism
>dominance/submission
>possession
loving relationships with healthy sex lives and both partners are absolutely obsessed with each other
There has to be more

>everyone with their pets
>Bike with his bike
I bet he has a nickname for it.

>Shishido: You know, it's amazing that YoI became a big hit because Yamamoto pushed her fetishes onto the front line.

simply amazing

Don't forget
>poledancing
>stripping

I do hope so, I'd like to read all 42 pages but who knows if it'll get translated and when. Of course animators discuss technical aspects, not the story, but I've already read tons of interviews where they pointed out this stuff, gets boring in the long run.
Or they do it because the lewds had actually good animation compared to other scenes kek

>no one talks about animatong the skating because the time crush traumatized them and they don't,t want to revisit the memories
Kek.

Probably, he's the one who helped Yurio to choose the name for his imaginary show, I bet he had fun

Have collage of lewd balds.

hand-holding

GOD'S WORK, user. May you be blessed with many more slutty Vityas in the days to come.

Aki stopped translating for today, wonder if she'll pick up the rest. I sure hope so, considering she said the nipple talk was just half a page.

Holy shit

I feel many things for this.

Tora will probably pick the rest later if no one does.

>this is what Piggy's sex life looks like
He's too lucky ;_;

good lord is this even legal?

All of this is possible thanks to pic related

I love these lewd interviews. May Yamamoto explore all of her fetishes in the movie too.
You are a blessing and a brother of good taste.

Do you think if Minako raped Yuuri he'd turn straight? He probably needs the proper love of an onee to cure his homosexuality.

not even a conversion camp can undo his homo.

>Minako
>onee
She's older than his mother

Once you experience a fine soviet cock there's no way back

>Needing to have a conference about nipples
Being on an anime committee is suffering.

He practically came the first time he saw Victor

Eyelash boners confirmed Yamamoto's fetish

I hope she adds post coital bliss to her list of fetishes

She's not an onee, she's a delicious cake.

And no, Piggy has been locked onto one dick ever since he was 12. No one else will ever do it for him anymore.

Reminded me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=24VXAeISzig

You did it, user. May the homo gods bless you.

>Pig discovered Bald right when he hit puberty

Imagine how much he would've been let astray if he hadn't found a single dick to obsess over? This is what kept him out of trouble and made him responsible.

I can't stop laughing since the translations come out. Can you imagine a bunch of people sitting around a table and talking seriously about nipples while drinking beer? That's the life that I want to live.

Based Johnny skated Eros

instagram.com/p/BT-XntjAypH/

I wish he did the routine in the anime. But he's still based.

twitter.com/Olympic_Russia/status/862960816924110850

>when Russia endorses a gay anime because it notices her waifu

Does SayoKubo buy yoi doujinshi? After all that fetish talk it feels so likely

Even better, does Sayo make Kubo draw lewd YoIs?

Teach me, /fs/. What's the name of the move related? Johnny does it too.

It's Weir's signature move. That slide was actually put in WTTM as another homage to him

Do I just call it a knee slide? I thought it had a cool name like the cantilever or hydroblade.

When I look at Fairy's nipples now, I see the hard work and discussions of the YoI staff instead of rainbow-colored dreams.

It already beat nise. Vol 6 pre-order get boots for WTTM and first week sales will be on a par with Vol 1 Vol 2.

you can call it the fagslide if you want

I'm going to get this homewrecker. Off the keychain hell I go.

I'd rather call it Weir slide if it doesn't have a special name.

Can Otabek do this?

Not as smoothly as Fairy

Well yeah the average is already higher and will continue to be even if things just carried on as normal without WTTM, it's just that v6 isn't on sale yet.

It's called "Weir slide" as cantilever called "Klimkin eagle".

Lordy.

With the power of AI, why not? Yurio taught Yuuri how to do a quad salchow, I'm pretty sure that he is capable of making Beka more flexible.

I love Sayo. She's so cute and it's so funny to see something /yoi/ joked about be real

I remember Klimkin but had no idea they were calling that move with his name. I still have a lot to learn about fagskate.

Perfection.
There's only one lewd beauty who can rival Bald and it's Pig. No one else can compare.

I hope she goes balls to the wall in the movie and delivers more lewd and more fuel for our heartboners.

W-who's going to do it?

user pls make Pig next if you have some time to kill.

oh my God hes the cutest

Please don't bully Bike. He can't help the fact that he isn't flexible

I'll see what I can do. It might be later since I'm at work right now.

I have a weird time imagining Pig without Bald's influence. He probably wouldn't even be skating competitively. Then he'd have a totally different dream and path in life. He wouldn't have Hamsterboy