Has Sup Forums ever dropped any redpills?

Has Sup Forums ever dropped any redpills?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
google.com/amp/s/mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/caucasian-africans/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>allies had to come with an excuse for invading germany
I hope this person doesn't have plans to breed

Sup Forums is 90% incels so it's likely

>redpill
All you're doing is convincing normies that holohoax questioners are the insane freaks the media makes them out to be

Thats way to many all at once

I've told a few friends to come here but never went full 14/88

Thats a rednuke not a red pill

If you want to be a non autist about it you have to be slow and subtle

0-1488 in 2 messages
bravo user

>Source?

good point

>needed a reason to invade Germany
>Jews control clothing and automotive
That's a sloppy fucking red pill

Now she thinks you're some kind of a fucking idiot fucked in the head. "No sex for him"

Oh, bro - you set the dose way too fucking high on that one.

>IT NEVER HAPPENED
>thinking this is redpill
Retard, it happened. The problem is THEY DIDN'T FINISH THE JOB.

>Straight to holocaust denial
oh boy

I used to but don't bother anymore because left-wingers are too closed minded. They get their opinions reinforced via the media, education, and facebook so it's hard to overcome that.

:^)

I can't start any friends on Sup Forums... it comes off too rough around the edges for beginners. I'd start by linking someone to a Mr bond music video and some lefty hate clips

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

>You Trump...
What's up with this meme? Trump isn't antisemitic.

Anyway, anywhere I can randomly redpill people in my spare time anyone can recommend? Omegle sucks.

>the jew
>a redpill
even leftys know about the jew
its only the normie who is blind

You're half in!

>No I'm not pro-palistine because im a dumb fucking racist who hates mooslims more than joos even though joos control everything

You're the same faggot who always uses this same fucking pasta.
>seriously
seriously
>seriously
Kill yourself.

>denial
Why do you deny it never happen is more likely

KEK

bwahhhahhah

hahaha. this is one of the only good tinder redpills.

by the way never try and redpill your parents

Semites are semites user. Don’t matter none if they believe in a pedophile prophet or a fire god, they still steal foreskins.

shills like to copy us

wow your dad's a cuck what an absolute pussy.

ouch

this makes me a happy man

>Holocausut never happened
>Allies had to invent an excuse
That's not a red pill OP, that's just ignorance about history and revisionism.

This dumb slut found my phone number somehow and started texting me so I (reasonably) thought a buddy of mine had paid a whore to fuck me. I've been at parties with him and he's done shit like that. This girl was flirting really hard right off the bat.
I asked her straight up if she was a whore and she freaked out. She wanted me to apologize and I said no. I then SLAMMED the gas and went in on her and practically insulted her more and she submitted. Apparently she's not a whore and doesn't know any of my friends so we're gonna hang out soon.
I don't think that was 'red-pilling' but I definitely took stuff I learned from here into account. I have the screenshots so if I feel like putting them together I might post it later.

please tell me your roasted that faggot in your reply

Is that your dad? Sorry for you user

This is fake news. 90% actually have mortgages and tradcon white wives

beat him up. it's symbolic

You must be a muslim

Yup all day every day
You wage cucks need to invest until you have fuck you money
Then when your kike boss fires you
You can share them then laugh on the way out
"Jude! Wir haben nicht vergessen!"

Jude!

>le holocaust never happened I am so le woke from copying memes on an anime image board without researching if they're real

imgur.com/a/725A7

So how did good parents bring up sick fucks like u lot? That should teach u something but u need brains 4 dat.

user, i can see her, she is a qt. Time to get dirty

where are texts 1-7?

>Le LARPing a Nazi online xD
what are you, 15?

Kek, leave your cuck boomer dad in a nursing home where he will have faggot black nurses make his shitty old life even shittier.

Jesus christ why would you even say that shit? Some goyim dont deserve the red pill because they willfully do not want to be red pilled.

H..how? You insulted her and she fell for you?

Pol hasnt taught me much, but obviously is revelatory to the youth

>imgur.com/a/725A7
this still does not prove anything, pls off to plebbit

I c u have respect 4 ur parents... that’s a good commandment for the alt right.

A more accurate analogy would be if there is a guy with a gun pointed at you and another who wants to bash your skull in with a bat, which one do you take out first?

Is that one of those next gen sexbots I keep hearing about?

women love to be dominated and submissive, hence why they defend muslims

You're obviously being pranked/catfished.

This comic should be redone for alt-righters accused of Nazism.

>doing this
>tinder tied to facebook/phone number
You anons have balls

What is a fake facebook account

I have respect for my parents libtard, I have no respect for cuck dad's who basically disown their sons over political differences. Get off Sup Forums and go back to killing babies you absolute retard...

What did you say to him? Did you just tell him you like Trump, or did you show your actual power-level?

holy fucking shit looks like we're going to have to get rid of the fucking country with the liberals at this rate

Your dad is such a good goy. Perhaps the best goy.

Americans didnt want to get involved in ww2. Americans didnt give a shit. Natsoc had support here in the states from some people. Then Pearl Harbor happened. There is no larping.
Sorry you are an inbred kike Moishe. If it wasnt for Pearl Harbor you kikes would be dead

>allies had to come with an excuse for invading germany
You mean the invasion of Western Europe and Pearl Harbor weren't sufficient justification?

Schlomo still knows user... he still knows you talked shit about him. I, for one, welcome our zionist overlords.

Theres a video on goytube of a kangaroo with big ass arms and the human female is literally fawning/getting wet. She acts like hes a threat (he's coming!! Im afraid!) but you can tell the roo turns her on

I redpill some of my co-workers. It's easy because the big box retailer we work for is owned by Jews. One is a whitewashed black university graduate student. He identifies as a neo-liberal, Bernie bro, BLM supporter. I'm the only Trump supporter he's ever had the chance to civilly talk politics with. It's very obvious that his understanding of things does not go much further than what MSM tells him to think, so I can run laps on him with ƒ(4) Chinese Checkers® all day.

Working at a Jew owned corporation presents numerous opportunities to point out (((Cohencidences))) which can be easily observed in workplace. Like the over-representation of Jews on the company's executive board. The owners have foundations that ONLY donate to Jewish/Zionist orgs. The grandchild of the owner is a famous actor. Several subsidiaries of the company were acquired from Jewish family members (nepotism). Several products in the store are made by Jewish owned brands. The company is debt-free thanks to Jewish intrest-free lending practices.

If you can establish observable, relatable and relevant links to someone, you can begin to shape their mind further. Otherwise you will just sound like an autistic conspiracy theorist.

based Dad

Good goyim, never forget that 6 gorillian of my ancestors were turned into lampshades

>Try to redpill my dad
>He pulls out this vook he got in the 80's
>Further redpills me

Love ya dad

white women were made for the BKC

Kek i was in that thread. And have the pic saved
>"The"
>"The what"
>"The Jews, Rachel!"
Never fails to make me kek.

>having this cucked motherfucker as the patriarch of your family

You need to either kill your father or yourself, you must cull the weakness from your bloodline.

>assumes race exist

Bad goyim, you undermine the greatest tragedy in human history?!?

> Starting with WW1 zionists got into high positions within the british secret service. They connected with powerful zionists in the US like one of the supreme court justices at the time, to influence Wilson to be more sympathetic to a jewish palenstine.
> these zionists sent out blatant lies to the public like the massacre of jews by the ottoman empire when nothing of the sort had happened. Djemal pasha was trying to evacuate tel aviv to be a battle zone and told jews they had to leave a little longer because he was worried about them siding with the british. Spain and sweden investigagted the massacre claims and said that the jews had preferential treatment
> with all this influence in governments they helped shaped the middle east. The british had been promising the arabs their own independent state. They got completely fucked over because of zionists who wanted a jewish palenstine and didn't want a stable arab state.

WE WUZ KANGZ

>mfw all of that is true

it's already been done just go to lefty pol

topkek

Pic related is this 23% Mexinigger.

I too was a lefty. The "system is out to get us illuminati type". Watched alot of conspiracy theory videos. They say crazy shit all the time but I'm convinced it was meant to lead you away from jews. I was watching a Kang'z conspiracy video and he was saying how blacks were the real jews and how Hitler knew this. Then I read Mein Kampf and it all clicked. I was released from the matrix.

Oh no! Im a mix oh no! Stop the world! El creatura!!

MARKED FOR REVIEW - Notification of Federal review - TCPIPv6:184.74.72.1.0 on lax31s01boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/157098523 contains racial terrorism and subversive language - All Local IP TCPIPv6@157098523 have been marked and will be reviewed by authorities.

Hitler meant Ethiopians were the original jews btw and that diaspora jews are just ethiops basterdized to blend in.

that's not how you're supposed to do it

I already did and I was successful with my dad. My mom just shakes her head when we talk about it but never argues with us because she knows she won't like where it takes her.

>no v6 addy in string

No shit. Well first of all skin color =/= Race. Second Ethiopians are black with Caucasian facial features. 3. Here is a study linked with sources

google.com/amp/s/mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/caucasian-africans/amp/

It gets better...

I redpill her so hard she cant even argue. I have a few with the same girl. I spew hate and she "breaks up" with me then comes back hungry for the D

>comes back hungry for the D
screencaps pls

one round of the BKC and she will be satisfied for life

Why do you have that link saved?

totally real and 100% heterosexual

You'd think a christian who believes in hell would be more appreciative of someone who wants to be america christian again.