This is the mindset of americans

>this is the mindset of americans
pathetic

desu it's disgusting either way, still wish I was uncut.

>alomost 400 millions in America alone
I am sure opinions vary

I was cut and now I'm living happily as a girl

Jesus was circumcised, I don't see the big the deal.

there is truly nothing less sexy than a man who defends being sexually wronged, literally like being a cuck or defending being raped in prison or something

Do girls in America really believe that? I don't care what men think because I'm not a fag. The only girls I know that have ever said anything about circumcision are women in my family and all of them are against it.

>...
>there done, now I feel better
sa gey

ayye same here
>WE'RE GONNA MUTILATE YOUR JUNK BEFORE YOU'RE EVEN CONSCIOUS user HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ;)
>WHATTT? YOU WANT TO _WHAT_? YOU WANT TO MODIFY YOUR GOD GIVEN GENITALIA? FUCKING SHAME ON YOU UNNATURAL HEATHEN

Lmao you guys and your Jewish conspiracy. What a great excuse for you to not have it cut. I bet girls think it smells like shit and looks fucking weird. It’s literally a health concern being uncircumsised if you don’t wash it.

>unnatural

He was Jewish

>meme flag
>increased chances of gaining stds
>decreased chances of having sex
pathetic

wow its almost like you should wash more often than once a week you dirty kike

Uncut IS disgusting. Helmet heads all the way.

jews memed americans into circumcising their kids, so the jews dont stand out. all those kelloggs stories are fake.

Can stem cells be used to regrow my foreskin?

Probably not man.
Look up foreskin restoration it's probably the only chance we have.

I'm glad my dad made a point of making sure my brother and I weren't circumcised.

>disgusting and unnatural
>unnatural

It's like they want us to make fun of their education system

RELINQUISH YOUR PENIS GOYIM.

Its the literal mark of the Jew that only two countries practice. That should tell you something.

I hate being cut, but it's in my best interest for people to keep thinking this. I ain't cuttin' my kid though.

I really dont see what the big problem with being circumcised is, it isn't like foreskin is overly important.

>something you have when you aren't jew out of it
>unnatural