It's still dumb that this manlet got 18

It's still dumb that this manlet got 18.
I get Krillin is the author's self insert.

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_18
jstor.org/stable/4533443?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
contactmusic.com/jackie-chan/news/jackie-chan.s-marriage-sparked-suicides
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does this even bother you?

is krillin's mouth supposed to resemble a vagina in that pic?

>best boy gets the best girl
I really don't see the problem here.

I'm more dumbfounded by the fact her name is still a number! You would think she would have a real name by now.

Because a twincest couple would look better.

I'm pretty sure Shen was Toriyama's self insert.

Unless the guy's got a horse dick or something I don't really understand what would she find attractive about him.

Kuririn pisses me off. Always slow as fuck to act, could have killed vegeta, could have killed 18 but went full virgin mode, more useless than yamcha etc.

He's the strongest unmodified human on the planet. That right there would have women lining up around the corner to have a shot at filling their uterus with his seed.

Following the events of the Cell Games, the evolution of Super Saiyans and the traumatic process of absorption, 17 and 18 decided to settle down from mischief and delinquency in favor of a more relaxed lifestyle, realizing that there was more to life than meaningless destruction, especially thanks to 16's influence. 18, noting Krillin's immense courage despite overwhelming odds, serious nature that contrasted greatly from her past behavior, and a crush that put millions of lives at risk, felt a sense of attraction toward such a determined individual.

Vegeta pisses me off. Always too brash to think straight, could have killed Freeza, could have killed Cell but went full pride mode, more detrimental than yamcha etc.

>could have killed Freeza
When?

Right, because all women want their kids to be manlets with massive napoleon complexes

>she could have destroyed all life
>he wanted that smoochy
>thinks about that for a while then gives him a fug
Has toriyama kissed a girl?

The author's self insert is a short noseless man who dies at least twice?

This. it rarely happens

as a manlet myself Krillin is my role model

They weren't even really destroying much or murdering people. Gohan could have just wrecked her if she got out of line anways

He is not as powerful as sayans, yet have the same powers
All due training
isn't it great achievement?

fuck you krilling is a bro he deserved best girl

beats being yamcha

>577

There are plenty of anime series where several hot and sexy as fuck girls lust over a pathetic and lame guys who happens to be the MC

at least Kuririn has his powers due training and persistence. Also the kind of guy who makes eeverything to help his friends and people in general

Welcome to 3 years ago.
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_18

Kuririn tries his best, just be happy for the guy he died like 5 times give him something.

>went full virgin mode
How is making the strongest and hottest female in the universe your woman full virgin mode

The entire universe was almost destroyed because an emotionless robot gave him a kiss.

By the time they got together Krillin was by all accounts a great catch.

Krillin is the strongest human and arguably the most talented human martial artist as well.

no he's not, toripo is you ignorant clod.

Vegeta was the one who really lucked out. He just happened to order a hit on the on-and-off boyfriend of the heir to the richest empire on Earth and this is enough to permanently kill that relationship and somehow Bulma for some reason, decides to go for Vegeta on the rebound.

Despite his strength, Vegeta is, for all intents and purposes, a NEET who just pursues his own hobbies. For the first couple years of their marriage, Vegeta didn't even help around the damn house.

Goku at least has been shown to provide for his family at times even though he'd rather train and Krillin has a job. The lowest points of Vegeta were way worse than either Goku or Krillin.

Toriyama's self-insert is Senbei

Krillin and Senbei do not have much in common

Mate your just letting everyone know about your insecurities Krillin and 18 fell in love with eachother at first sight and over the course of the cell saga proved that love was strong.

If you're still being a bitch you can always fuck off to /r9k/.

Post best doujins

It pissed me off when they gave Krillin hair. He's supposed to represent the bald manlets.

That's what I was gonna ask.

The prince of saiyans got yamcha's sloppy seconds.

Does that make Midori Toriyama's wife's self insert?

Krillin told Goku he shaved his head when they met.

>destructo disc
These things were the optimal form of Ki blasts, immensely powerful for relatively small amounts of Ki expended.

I guess someones still sore about loosing his woman. Don't worry shes taken care of.

ITT: lanklets get triggered by a fucking cartoon character

If I was Toriyama:
Goku should've ended up with Suno
Krillin got Bulma
Vegeta got 18

Her real name is Lazuli

lol so many people mad that their waifu chose Krillin.

As much as people like to hate on him, Krillin could literally kick all of your asses, at once. And not even break a sweat

Oh and Yamcha ended up with Chi-chi and their first born is the size of Chi-chi's grandfather.

Speaking of Gohan and Goten, how come they didn't inherit Chi-chi's father's tall frame and stature?

Recessive genes.

My favorite moment in Resurrection F was 18 thought Krillin's corny ass was cool.
Just this "oh they're still in love and their relationship strong" kinda joy.

You sound lonely, OP. Is everything okay?

She's more like a cyborg, really, and she's not emotionless.

I'm not OP but it bothers me because it ends up ruining a bunch of doujins. The only good doujins of 18 are as a result NTR/cheating. I don't want to fap to some manlet like Krillin fucking a goddess like 18.

Maybe he's a tall faggot that can't get any.

>Thinking this is how genetics work.

you realize short bitches are worse determinators of having a taller child right?

They are really good couple

Seeing how Toriyama is married?

>He hasn't read the latest Krillin x 18 doujin at exhentai
The only reason why there are so many 18 ntr doujins is because of demand from people like op due to jealousy of Krillin.

Gohan is the tallest Saiyan/Half-Saiyan, he inherited his grandfather's genes just fine considering he's the only non-manlet Saiyan in canon.

>saves her life, imbues her with humanity
>expects death in return
>insodoing fractures her jaded worldview and proves that there is hope for good
Nah, bitch nigga. Krillin is one of the best characters in the series and the OTP a love story for the ages.

>Gohan
>tallest
Makes sense thanks to based Piccolo.

It's been retconned to them having bio mechanical super cells so they are like 99% human

Why are they so angry at krillin? Is it because he stole their waifu?

He did everything in his power while putting himself and the whole planet at risk to save her.

He was also pretty powerful, the next best mate would be a Sayian .

>emotionless robot
Dubfags pls. 18 and 17 aren't androids, they are cyborgs.

Bulma always wanted to Marry a Prince though.

is this a steven universe reference?

Literally the only person who ever cared about her.

>being powerful and strong makes you attractive

Right, that's why all women around the world can't stop lusting after Jackie Chan, huh?

>latest Krillin x 18 doujin
>last few pages has her getting ganbanged
oh well, those perfectly drawn feetshot make it fappable

not hi but im lonely

So you got tired of bitching about power levels and exhausted all the possible things to complain about with Super, so now you're pulling this out of your ass?

No but it is the reason why the ideal image of a man is a strong muscular man who is confident since the dawn of humanity.

And yes women are attracted to feats of genuine strength.
Most animals prefer the strong mate.

Jackie chan is 60 but probably had his admirers in his prime.

You know, it was easy for him to get her. Contrary to the socially autistic ways of this place, he actually tried talking to her. Plenty of woman just want somebody to make the first move.

But Krill is a fucking bald manlet, that's hilarious, not impressive

Also she's an android, not an animal

Hey, I consider the last part to not be part of the overall main doujin just a bit to satisfy people who like double to triple penetration.

She's a cyborg, you mouthbreather.

how strong would a half "android" half saiyan be? assuming it gave a shit about training

Who cares about your brain farts, animals don't teach shit. This is a work of fiction if you're so pissed off about what the author chose for his relationships in his work, take it up with him.
How I see it is 18 and Krillin are a perfect match for each other and no other character has a better relationship than those two.

Why doesn't she fucking use it?

I like Krillin and 18 though, Krillin always stood up for himself and his friends even when it was likely suicide.
Krillin deserves a girl like 18.

And most Animals instinctively prefer the stronger mate, even humans.

It would be a regular Saiyan hybrid, cyborg enhancements cannot be passed on genetically.
Or do you mean a Saiyan who was later enhanced like 18 and 17.

If we take super into account, than as strong as you want them to be.

>And most Animals instinctively prefer the stronger mate, even humans.
Look, believe whatever you want to believe but animals don't teach shit about us. Humans are so diverse that thinking that stronger==better is nonsense, check /fit/ and you'd see too that stronger doesn't mean better.

Humans are complex animals that resist their instincts but they are still there.
Confidence is also an attribute of the strong and probably the most important attribute.

There are many ways that define strength and Krillin qualifies for many of them.
The fact he is short does not make him any less of an Alpha male.
Look at Yamcha he is strong and handsome but a beta male because he is such a pussy.

Look you seem like a rational guy, but I don't believe in that crap about alpha and beta considering recently (if 18 years is considered recent) one of the chief zoologists of wolf studies shows that wolves don't actually have a Alpha and Beta system, yes they do have some form of social dominance here and there but Alpha and Beta only factors in parent and cub.
Parent being the Alpha and the cub being the beta.
Here's the source, it's a pretty good paper.
jstor.org/stable/4533443?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Never heard about toriyama self insert as krillin.

Why is she called android 18 instead of cyborg 18?

I'll be your friend

The prince of nothing

It's pathetic and unrealistic. It is now how women work. It is now how humans work. Gero might have modified her, but there was 0 reason to make her more moral than your average human.

Humans seek maximum amount of attractiveness in a mate. Some ugly bald super manlet without a nose like Krillin would die a wizard in real life. #18 realistically would have gone for someone like Gohan when he came to adult age, an actual attractive bachelor.

This is why 18 cucking Krillin in doujins is so great, even if I regularly dislike NTR stuff. It puts pathetic ugly manlets in their place and doesn't give them any hope of an actual romance.

Some humans were just born to die and do nothing else, population control and all.

Because that girl is dead.

Yes sure, like she can find someone else who can truly accept her for WHAT she is and survive doggystyle

Epic shitpost

That is an incredibly lewd thumbnail

>Dude saves girl's life
>Gets laid
Wow, so unrealistic

>2D charecter would beat the shit outta me
I'm so scared

>ntr/cheating
Kill yourself and all of your kind right now. If you don't I personally find you and exterminate you.

He actually cared about her so I'm rather unsurprised

Don't be so mean, user.

contactmusic.com/jackie-chan/news/jackie-chan.s-marriage-sparked-suicides