West Virginia aims to legalize automatic weapons

West Virginia tired of liberal bullshit takes aim at federal gun control laws making it a felony to even attempt to enforce unconstitutional gun laws.
Advises other states to follow suit.

>this is truly the best timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2018/01/1-state-aims-to-be-sanctuary-state-for-gun-rights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link.

wnd.com/2018/01/1-state-aims-to-be-sanctuary-state-for-gun-rights/

I live here and can confirm. There are zero lefties until you get to Pittsburgh. The only bad thing about WV is that you do have to put up with a lot of people who are living right-wing stereotypes. Comfy as fug if you keep to yourself though.

West Virginian here. Everyone I know has 10+ guns in the household. It's no joke. It's a special state.

Meanwhile in Washington State aka LIBTARDISTAN
• SB 5444 and companion bill in the House 1387 would require a state license to own, sell, buy or manufacture an assault weapon with a large capacity magazine.

• SB 5463 and companion bill in the House 1122 would require a firearms seller to sell or give the buyer a locked storage box, and mandates that a person who leaves a firearm unlocked or accessible to someone not intended to use the weapon is guilty of community endangerment.

• SB 5992 would ban any trigger modification devices that increase a weapon's rate of fire like bump stocks.

• SB 6049 and companion bill in the House 2422 would ban high-capacity magazines of 10 rounds or more.

• SB 6146 and companion bill in the House 2666 would allow local governments -- cities and counties -- to determine their own gun regulation laws.

State Senator Jamie Pedersen, D-Seattle, expected those bills to be ready for the governor's signature by the end of the month. The first hearing is in the Law and Justice Committee at 10 a.m., Monday.

WE WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?

Oregonian here holy shit wtf

All of it aparently

I hope this legislation goes through. I hope someday it transfers to the rest of the country

I don't care if people want to be dude weedbros but if California can basically trounce federal law with their marijuana bullshit, WV should be able to do the same with gun control legislation.

Good for West Virginia, it possibly wouldn't be a bad idea to move up there once the Left ruins Virginia. I love my state but if elections continue to sway in the Democrats favor. It will only be a matter of time until Virginia becomes a shit-hole like Maryland and D.C. I'm going to attempt to stay in Virginia for long as I can. Before everything becomes utterly ruined by those Communist maniacs.

lol you do realize prohibition is Unconstitutional?

Weed is great.and so are gun both are fantastic

I believe you missed my point.

he feel for the rule of law meme

Stop comparing alcohol to Marijuana retard.

Ok

Marylander here, do not worry. If you're state legislature is as dumb as ours, I'm pretty sure SB 6146 will get you around a lot of bullshit. If anything it will cause a lot of court battles that will inevitably go in your favor. I shit you not the sheriff in the county I'm from told the state legislature that he wouldn't enforce the state's assault weapons ban. To this day he hasn't.

No, I didn't fall for any type of meme. I'm well aware of what is constitutional and what isn't. Just because I left that out of my post doesn't mean I don't fucking know about federal overreach. The fact is, there have been dispensaries raided by DEA and so forth because of federal "rule of law" in California and I believe elsewhere. My point is that if places like California, Colorado, etc. can be a sanctuary for things that are technically in violation of federal law (even if unconstitutional), then WV should be able to provide a sanctuary for gun rights.

>There are zero lefties until you get to Pittsburgh. The only bad thing about WV is that you do have to put up with a lot of people who are living right-wing stereotypes.

Kek that is bullshit. They all vote exclusively democrat, as democrats are for the working man, they are fucking poll headed white trash to the maximum. Its a miracle the baby boomers stayed home and didnt vote for hillary. Democrats have a stranglehold on the entire election process. They will just beat you to death than allow you to win an election. Huntington, charelston, beckley, morgantown, all full of niggers and spics now. The dumb christ cucks will give the nigs cars and jobs to the spics. Then blame the devil that their kids are snorting oxycontin and heroin fron said niggers and spics.

But dont worry, the atf will stage a mass shooting in West by god Virginia to end this little temper tantrum by the only white majority state left in the union. Cant lose that tax stamp income and ability to deny people a right.

Yea i know weed is much less dangerous

Yea but they should shoot back at the atf

I would never advocate for violence against the fine, morally superior women and men of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.

Every day i buy more and more into the alternate timeline mandela affect thing. Since Mandela died in the 1990's, most of my memories no one else remembers, and liberalism turned into progressivism OUT OF NOWHERE.
Whether this truly is a different timeline i got knocked off onto or not, i am glad that the red states are fighting back.

>State Senator Jamie Pedersen, D-Seattle

>Jamie lives on Capitol Hill with his husband, Eric Pedersen, and their sons Trygve, Leif, Erik and Anders.

>Jamie lives on Capitol Hill with his husband,

>his husband

REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not if they are invadeing a state on terms of an unconstitutional law it is their duty to form a militia and resist violence for violence

This.

Last year in my town a bunch of Marxist bimbos and cucked boomers husbands staged an event and claimed "Aryan pagans" were going to attack it. Yes, those were the words used, look it up. Needless to say nothing happened but the witch hunt for local nahtzees is still alive to this day.

Can't tell if being unironic or bait but openly suggesting violence against federal authorities is pretty stupid desu

Im not advocating violence im advocateing states rights they should not be able to use violence against united states citizens against the constitution agaist the state why is it me that is advocating violence they are the ones useing violence

I didn't miss your point at all, I just Autistically and entirely disagree with your example

WV resident here, there is a massive ATF headquarters in WV and the site of the FBI NCIS background checks. I can imagine NFA laws would be enforced.

Reminder that boomers are the original American commies and christcucks welcome our enemies to keep their tax free scam going.

Sad but true.

Only the controlled church

So all of them?

Was thinking of buying farmland west of Pullman.

Guess I will be going across the border to Idaho now.

Its too bad, eastern rural WA looks comfy as fuck.

Yes

Most lol this was prophecy the great falling away

Idaho has been corrupted also. We're all going to be outlaws now. Might as well come on over and join the rebellion comrade. I don't know why or how I know but my gut feeling say the civil war is going to start here in my state. Take that as you will.

Hypotheticly if violence was used i forgot to mention that not just killing people lol but in self defence

hahahaha based sheriff. which county is that? I grew up in Frederick and I'm assuming its nowhere east of there or west of the Bay?

>, as democrats are for the working man
No they are not. They are the black man. They are for the criminal immigrant. But they are not for the working man.

>democrats are for the working man
>democrats are for the white man

Do you see where you are in error?

Self fulfilling prophecy.

Didn't all these die except the bump stock one?

In what way if you follow what thw bible says it doesnt happen it is only when people stop adhearing to sound doctrine does it occur also prophied to happen

Eastern wa is pretty comfy and best of all, red.