Skunk Works Exec Hints US Hypersonic Bomber Has "Already Been Made"

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-17/skunk-works-exec-hints-us-hypersonic-bomber-has-already-been-made

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-16/america-s-fastest-spy-plane-may-be-back-and-hypersonic

>Last week we noted that “hypersonic aircraft and missiles are being developed and tested by the United States, Russia, and China at an accelerating pace.” The race for hypersonic technologies has flourished among global superpowers, who realize that the first to possess these technologies will revolutionize their civilian and military programs.

>Curiously, Lockheed Martin’s mysterious Skunk Works team might have just spilled the beans about a completed hypersonic aircraft ready to upgrade the long-retired Mach 3 SR-71 dubbed the “Son of Blackbird.”

>Jack O’Banion, Vice President of Strategy and Customer Requirements, Advanced Development Programs for Lockheed Martin, spoke at an aerospace conference last week, where he suggested that the hypersonic SR-72 aircraft might already exist.

>While speaking at the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics SciTech Forum, he presented a slide of a digital prototype of the hypersonic aircraft and stated, “ without the digital transformation” from new computing capabilities, the hypersonic aircraft could not have been developed.

>“Without the digital transformation the aircraft you see there could not have been made,” O’Banion said, standing on stage. “In fact, five years ago, it could not have been made.”

>O’Banion harped on the fact that computer processing power and new computer-aided design software contributed to the new radical design of the scramjet engine.

>“We couldn’t have made the engine itself—it would have melted down into slag if we had tried to produce it five years ago,” O’Banion said.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-11/google-earth-spots-mysterious-hypersonic-aircraft-florida
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5271257/Boeing-unveils-hypersonic-craft-successor-Blackbird.html
google.com/maps/place/Hypersonic Test Vehicle (HTV)/@26.92841,-80.34011,688m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x95464dcf1b70a095!8m2!3d26.9284103!4d-80.3401099?hl=en-US
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-401315/Flight-93-shot-claims-book.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PumOis7Ssak
google.com/search?q=us hypersonic missiles&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Google Earth Spots Mysterious "Hypersonic Aircraft" In Florida

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-11/google-earth-spots-mysterious-hypersonic-aircraft-florida

>As the world seemingly marches closer to global conflict, hypersonic aircraft and missiles are being developed and tested by the United States, Russia and China at an accelerating pace. Other, less belligerent nations are developing hypersonic technologies to a lesser degree. According to Rand Corporation, “France and India are the most committed, and both draw to some extent on cooperation with Russia.” Nevertheless, “Australia, Japan, and European entities” have hypersonic programs in early stages.

>In any case, the race for hypersonic technologies is in full swing among global superpowers, who realize that the first to possess these technologies will revolutionize their civilian aerospace and military programs. However, as of January 2018, hypersonic technologies are still in development and or the testing phase, so it remains anyone’s game at this point.

>As reported previously, Lockheed Martin is understood to be working on a state-of-the-art hypersonic spy plane for the US Air Force, which could reach over 4,600mph. Which leads us an unidentified airport and testing grounds hidden in the swamplands of South Florida, some 24-miles inland on Bee-Line Highway, outside West Palm Beach or President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, where Google Earth images have surfaced of an object bearing a startling similarity to artist’s impressions of the plane.

Stop stealing aircraft design from ayy lmao's.

wow I'm feeling super sleeply man. This is all interesting and everything but I think we should focus on this tomorrow it's late right now.

Testbed to study the RCS and IR returns of the engine, probably the F135.

Even if it's not, that's way too small to be a bomber. Strike Fighter at best.

Looks like something out of an old science fiction movie. Like a spearhead. It isn't so big though

Maybe it doesn't use conventional weapons. That would free up a lot of space.

Looks like a powerboat to me.

Most likely this is the F-22 sized demonstrator that they spoke about a long time ago, the production model would be much larger.

>Most likely this is the F-22 sized demonstrator that they spoke about a long time ago, the production model would be much larger.
Most likely you're a shill.

>Lockheed Martin is understood to be working on a state-of-the-art hypersonic spy plane
Could very likely be this though

Do they really do this? I find it a bit odd. I get if they would make like a "toy sized" one for just testing. As is often common with testing ship concepts and so

I think that anyone who comes into this thread and the first thing they say is that OP is wrong and they have the answer is probably a shill.

this is actually correct. look at the end of the "runway" That pointy thing is where they place the object to be tested by the radar. Also look at angle of radar dish. Its pointing right at it.

kinda makes you think...
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5271257/Boeing-unveils-hypersonic-craft-successor-Blackbird.html

google.com/maps/place/Hypersonic Test Vehicle (HTV)/@26.92841,-80.34011,688m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x95464dcf1b70a095!8m2!3d26.9284103!4d-80.3401099?hl=en-US

The fucking Whites raided Wakanda....

aurora is confirmed

to further my point from the dumb kids on this site. Heres a pic.

Lets calm down with the anti-semintism and focus on tomorrow when everyone is awake. Look, user there isn’t anything special about this aircraft it’s just a plane

That they are declassifying the aircraft they have been flying since the sr-71 was retired.

What the fuck does that have to do with the actual plane? Of course they would test stealth. It doesn't explain WHAT THE FUCK IT IS.

Faggot.

>Lets calm down with the anti-semintism

If they're revealing its existence then they already have a replacement in the works.

slick, I had forgotten about this one.

heres a pic of a similar "runway".

You kids stumbled upon something cool. But this isn't an airport. The actual runway is close if you weren't so lazy as to check out google maps yourself.

>zerohedge
>The truth

Pick one.

Its the back half of a f35 to test engine fittings btw.

I was responding to dumb kids like this below to was talking shit to someone who actually isn't an idiot.like yourself.

Oh I understand, you're a shill. You're taking the focus off the AIRPLANE and talking about bullshit related to the runway and stealth.

Kill yourself.

There aren’t any “shills” that come into Sup Forums. This is a normal plane that isn’t important user lets just go to sleep.

It lends credibility to the claim that it's merely an RCS testbed for the engines.

If you think that they just leave shit like a new hyersonic stealth drone parked outside where everyone can see it then you're a retard.

Didn't you LARPERs ever seen Dr. Strangelove?

The point of having something like this is deterrence. Deterrence doesn't work if no one knows about it.

Maybe he's sending a message to the people that would do us harm? Maybe Trump did this on purpose in order to signify that we can't be fucked with.

Its not an airplane. It's to test the f135 engine. Pratt and Whitney is litterlly 2 blocks away.

if you were older than 16 you'd realize its like 500m away. Its not a distraction, Its literally what this guy says and
why its there.

Actually use google maps yourself and stop believing what a bunch of racist kids tell you to on this site.

>Its not an airplane. It's to test the f135 engine. Pratt and Whitney is litterlly 2 blocks away.
See. YOU ARE A SHILL. You came into this thread and you're only job is to tell everyone else they're wrong, stop speculation and get everyone to parrot your bullshit.

>stop believing what a bunch of racist kids tell you to on this site.

Its the size of a car sitting in an insecure facility off a highway.....

Consider suicide to improve the gene pool.

Thank fucking God there are people here that are not retarded. That's exactly what it is. It's even at a Pratt and Whitney facility that makes the engine.

Because we had this post a week ago and figured out what it was already.

>Because we had this post a week ago and figured out what it was already.

>we

>figured it out already

You're glowing.

Good point, I wonder how well a tungsten rod traveling at mach 6 would work as a weapon.

More like a drone.

Like a railgun?

they've been 'secretly' working on ramjet designs for over 30 years now. I'd hope they'd have SOMETHING to show for our tax dollars at this point

Not to mention calling us 'kids' in every post in a feeble attempt to seem credible.

OF COURSE WE'RE ALREADY HYPERSONIC

THE CHINKS AND RUSSIANS ARE YEARS BEHIND US

Because surely they would have a trillion dollar secret plane sitting out on a dirty parking lot next to some construction equipment.

>bunch of racist kids
lol go back to /r/eddit

Its not hypersonic.

surely this one isn't an excuse to funnel money to lockheed like the f-35

We already have the SB-3 Ghoul. RIP in Peace, Ghoul technician.

So, inefficient because of the amount of energy required to get up to speed, and amount of time to get that energy.

It's finally being declassified cause its old and outdated. The SR71 wasn't declassified until like the 90's I believe and was already old as fuck and something new had replaced it.

>the size of a truck

Must be one hell of a payload

>he fell for the propaganda

Or a projectile dropped by a hypersonic bomber....

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-401315/Flight-93-shot-claims-book.html
Evidence suggests a sinister twist

>The flames set nearby woods on fire as the impact sprayed body parts and other debris into the trees and up into the sky, to float to earth as far as eight miles away.
>This, then, is the legend of United Airways Flight 93, one that has been vigorously promoted in a stream of books and films, most recently in the £9.6 million Hollywood movie United 93.
>It is the story of how 33 innocent passengers and seven crew gave their lives to save countless others as their plane flew kamikaze-style towards the White House or the Capitol in Washington.
>To a nation still reeling from the attacks on New York’s World Trade Centre and the Pentagon that same September morning, these were men and women every bit as heroic as those who had fought at the Alamo.
>Yet my own exhaustive investigations have led me to conclude that the story of Flight 93 is far from being the straightforward account of supreme courage that the authorities would have us believe.

>For I believe that Flight 93 may well have been deliberately shot down as a means of stopping it from reaching its ultimate target — even at the expense of the 40 blameless people on board.
>It is a suspicion that was held even by the FBI, but was swept aside as a shaken America clung on to the official version of selfless sacrifice and raw patriotism.
>Today, with the approach of the fifth anniversary of 9/11, some will still say that such speculation only serves to lend comfort to terrorists and does a disservice to the dead.
>Others, however, will feel there are too many disquieting circumstances and unanswered questions to simply ignore.
>But let us examine the evidence — so that you can come to your own conclusion.
>The massive impact caused the entire plane to disappear 30ft deep into the earth, telescoping down on itself and crushing everyone and everything inside the fuselage beyond recognition.

Why did the engines go missing?

>However, the absence of any significant debris — including tailplane and wings — bewildered witnesses, relatives and, more importantly, some crash experts.
>They found it hard to believe that an airliner up to 155ft long, with two engines each weighing more than six tons, could have penetrated the ground so completely as to utterly disappear. Had it, in reality, been blown to pieces in mid-air?
>Certainly it is unclear how a single piece of fuselage the size of a dining room table could have been recovered from a marina in Indian Lake, a couple of miles away from the crash site — unless it fell from the sky during an aerial break-up.
>But a bigger mystery is why the engines went missing.
>Considering their weight, they should have plunged deep into the earth along with the rest of the airliner.
>Yet they weren’t in the crater and only a one-ton segment of an engine was ever recovered, again more than a mile from the crash site. The FBI said, unconvincingly, that it had ‘bounced’ there.
>The FBI also claimed metal fragments found up to eight miles away could have been carried there by the wind, even though the breeze was very light.
>Witnesses said nothing was left at the crash site, yet the FBI belatedly claimed to have made two sensational discoveries — a red bandana and a passport allegedly belonging to the hijackers.
>Very conveniently, these turned up as prosecution evidence earlier this year at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the socalled 20th hijacker and only terrorist to be convicted over the 9/11 atrocities.
>If flight 93 was shot down, there must have been a fighter jet in the skies to unleash a guided missile.
>According to investigative writer David Ray Griffin, several witnesses saw two F-16s tailing Flight 93 minutes before it went down.

F=ma
How big a rod you talking about
No homo

A plane shot down at altitutde by f16s would leave a huge debris field.

how would a hypersonic bomber work? Like you would have to deploy your payload many miles ahead ahead of reaching your target.

Yeah, so maybe it wasn't an F16 and maybe it didn't use conventional weapons.

>trying to reason with him
don't waste your time

The US has capabilities far beyond what the rest of the world has. If there were ever a WWIII, the US would win it in a matter of hours.

Let's say mass is 1000 pounds.

>look, user there isn’t anything special about this explosive it’s just a bomb

I5 would have to be fairly massive to accomadate the fuel needed for a halfway decent range.

The faster you go, the more fuel you burn. That's why hypersonic missiles have to be on top of giant ass ballistic rockets.

Checked. Well that makes me feel good.

scramjet user, not ramjet. Ramjets have been around since the opening of the 20th and they can only go mach 3. Scramjets can go much faster.

WHATS NOT HYPERSONIC

COMPUTERS

My nephew worked on the waverider hypersonic test vehicle. They proved the engine's can work.

It's not the 40ies user, it will simply calculate this

(checked)
>hypersonic
sick
>thread crawls with shills
>thinking intensifies
bump

>COMPUTERS
how? the bombs them self would have to be satellite guided and have some on board fuel to reach its destination.

Both of those nations have been testing hyper sonic ballistic missiles.

Dude, you're thinking inside the box. What if this plane has weapons that the public is unaware of.

am i missing something? it's that what his post says? large debris field?

F = m*a

1000lbs * (acceleration from altitude x) solve for F.

youtube.com/watch?v=PumOis7Ssak

thread theme

Every time you post on sensitive subjects like aliens or crypto currencies the shills attack like rabid dogs.

The x 51A looks suspiciously like a hypersonic cruse missile. With a 2 hour trip to almost anywhere why do we need a bomber

NOTICE HOW THE CHINKS AND RUSSIANS AND EVEN THE POOS TALK UP THEIR HYPERSONIC MISSILES

YET BARELY A PEEP FROM AMERICA, AN X-PLANE TESTBED SOME YEARS AGO AND THEN NOTHING :^)

>believing in ayy lmao
'
I too want to believe user but its all a fucking psyop. Even Bill Cooper thought as much near the end of his life.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but that's a US drone. The new ones have wings that fold in. It's size is about right for a drone too. Probably a northrop grumman X-47B if I had to guess. Who knows tho with that heavily pixelated google maps image, might be a new model or a test model.

there have been several interviews with one of the f-16 pilots that chased after flight 93 and they say they didn't have time to arm the planes and were sent off on a kamakazi mission with the plan of rolling the planes wings or crashing their fighter into the airliners and ejecting to safety. I always thought it was fishy that you'd keep unarmed planes on standby for air defense but this was apparently standard procedure

People do not realize the US Military, DARPA and the contractors take a Machiavellian stance on Sun Tzu.

>Let the enemy think you are making mistakes so they do not interrupt you.

Every time we publicly state, "We're going to test XXXXXXX", we've already perfected it. What we're doing with the public testing is monitoring Russia and China's reaction to our "New Tech" and how they monitor it (ELINT, SIGINT, OPINT et al) and we're gathering data on how they can track our shit. We intentionally let our publicly disclosed shit fail to make it look like we can't do it right so that we can do it again and gather more data on how the enemy can track it and improve our countermeasures.

It is, quite literally, 4 D Chess we've been playing since the 40s.

Russia is great at making plastic models.

>YET BARELY A PEEP FROM AMERICA, AN X-PLANE TESTBED SOME YEARS AGO AND THEN NOTHING :^)
Just because you haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it wasnt reported on.

>google.com/search?q=us hypersonic missiles&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab

first few results are from 2017. You just dont pay attention.

This is what drones look like now. Get up with the times user. Good lord.

>Russia and China's reaction
You do realize Trump, Putin and Xi are the 3 men taking down the Jews right?

Yeah this totally wasnt planted for the Chinese to see and to mislead them on design or anything....

It would be top secret if ACTUALLY a real thing