I known girls can't love girls, but can boys love boys?

I known girls can't love girls, but can boys love boys?

>girls can't love girls
That's a lie

You're right, that is a lie. Girls love destroying other girls for status, and their kids. They're incapable of loving anything else.

Forcing someone to live a certain way and "protecting" them is not love.

>Natsume and Natori have a secret they can't tell anyone
>Live normally Natsume, not like me
>If you ever feel like stop lying to your parents, you can come living with me

2D girls are allowed to love each other. 2D boys aren't.

Does he ever get possessed by a female spirit again?
That part made my dick rock hard but the series itself is pretty boring.

Men are far more capable of love than women.

>but the series itself is pretty boring.
typical retard who watches anime for the sole reason of jacking off

boys loving boys is the purest form of love

Says the fujoshit

A man can love another man in a way a woman will never be able

Sorry I just don't like the episodic format.
I thought it was great at first especially with the possession chapter but it kind of lost it's appeal after there were so many emotional highs and then immediate lows.

The mangaka says yes.

Yes. Boys should love boys and girls should love girls. The ultimate form of love.

Only if they're cute shotas

homosexuality is a myth, jet fuel cant melt steel beams. BUSH DID 9/11!!!!

Absolutely.

Really? These two?

Yeah, right. But this is the same formula than a woman can love another woman in a way a man will never be able. Prove me wrong.

Exactly

Who else?

I kind of want Natsume and Taki to end up together, even if it's not going to happen.

I stopped keeping up with the manga, but never expected any serious homoerotic stuff, what happened.

>but never expected any serious homoerotic stuff, what happened.
That's a screen from S2.

I meant the manga user. Implied something of actual substance happens in the manha, or perhaps the author said something, and I haven't been keeping up with the manha so I assumed it's a recent thing.

No, just delusion.

Men are incapable of love. They are the gender responsible for the most crimes, the most hate, the most violence. They are reprehensible creatures that thrive to desperately prove their so called masculinity to cover up their insecurities. Disgusting. When science evolves to the point that men are no longer needed for reproduction we can hopefully get rid of them altogether.

Boys can and must love other boys.

Oh. Never mind then.

Pretty sure the author has said that the series will be without any romance, and I don't recall seeing any in the chapters either. Seems like it's just normal 'shipping'.

The last ep was so sad, the familiar's voice when begging for the guy to take him in was just heartbreaking ;_;

They have ramped up the homo factor. This is unwatchable by now.

Nothing happen (or will ever happen), but it's pretty clear that the author ships them. Japanese people on twitter literally were joking that Natsume and Natori were getting married when she published that.

Best way to keep shippers is to never confirm any ships but hint at all of them.

I ship Nyanko-sensei X Natsume

She gets shipped with Tanuma, they have been hanging around together in the manga.

user has great taste. Hope our boy isn't allergic to the essence of cats.

does this look like love to you?

>Yeah, right. But this is the same formula than a woman can love another woman in a way a man will never be able. Prove me wrong.
Women don't have penis.

Why are Yuri on Ice fans so nauseating? Victor and Yuuri are such dull characters, I wouldn't understand why people like them even if they were a male and a female.

girls loving girls is pure and thy go to heaven vip but boys loving boys go hell for ever

animation went to shit after first few episodes. And that was the only reason to watch that show, the animation.

>even if them were male and female
If they were a straight couple nobody would care about them

fujos take what they can get

women are useless vessels that belong together

Natori is the worst pairing for Natsume though.

But Kaworu is an ayyylien not a boy

>human
>rich
>handsome
>older
>can see spooky things, understands Natsume
>can protect Natsume
Natori is best catch.

ayy lmaos can be boys
in fact, they make the best boys.

But the real question is
Can Anime love Anime?

t. Tanumafag

He's no more an ayyylien than Rei and his body is human anyway.

Isn't that the scene where they talk about Rinea wanting to fuck Taki?

Same. He should just turn into a cute grill.

I'm actually a Matobafag.

>She gets shipped with Tanuma

I never expected NTR in this.

>Matobafag

You mean the guy that locks Natsume up in his cellar when he doesn't do what he wants?

>vanillafags

You'll have to explain yourself here, user. Liking Matoba and fapping to Matoba/Natsume is one thing, genuinely believing Matoba is the best partner for Natsume is crazy.

Go away, Kiku, you're straight

Don't get me wrong he's really hot but he is definitely not good for Natsume. Not even as a friend. He's also kind of retarded because he continuously does things Natsume hates so of course he's going to run away from him.

Let me rephrase it then:
Matoba x Natsume is the best pairing for the reader, not for the character

Not everyone is an edgelord.

Being an edgelord beats being a vanillafag all day everyday though.

>not liking both