Why arent you guys buying a negro slabe from libya?

At most theyre about $400 and theyre big and strong and will pick your cotton and obey every command and all you gotta do is feed them your shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/11/27/clinton-ponders-2020-run-lets-not-forget-her-real-libya-scandal-glenn-reynolds-column/895853001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did that pay off for the US last time?

fpbp

Do they accept bitcoin?

>At most theyre about $400
There are costs beyond the economic. I don't want niggers anywhere near me, even as subservient slaves. Let them stay in their jungles, raping each other and dying of ebolAIDS.

Fuck off. Reported to the FBI

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/11/27/clinton-ponders-2020-run-lets-not-forget-her-real-libya-scandal-glenn-reynolds-column/895853001/

>>At most theyre about $400
>There are costs beyond the economic. I don't want niggers anywhere near me, even as subservient slaves. Let them stay in their jungles, raping each other and dying of ebolAIDS.

But fellow gentleman, you wanna do your work yourself or habe a negro do for you only free and just your food shit?

> (OP) (You)
>Do they accept bitcoin?
Now you in the dominican republic you have haiti as your supply of slaves. Just dont fail like the french or else hispaƱola will be bigger haiti.

at least the arabs know to castrate them first

>How did that pay off for the US last time?

Just be strict with them and they wont resist.

There's a reason the muslims always castrated their slaves.

What's the legalities of purchasing international slaves for the intention of immediate emancipation.

I've already got a herd of nigger cattle right here

Kek, if only our ancestors did that. Westerners are too altruistic for our own good.

$400 bucks a pop? Guys, I think we now have a profitable solution to our nigger problem.

Listen to the man. You can't own 1 slave. You have to have a whole pack of them and a cadre of white personell to rear them. If you have only one slave, it will just kill you in your sleep and run away. You have to have the white personell instruct the more loyal slaves to administer punishments in exchange for some extra food. Hell, it was even a rule of thumb in Dutch colonies that the first generation (zoutwaternegers, 'salt water negros') who had been transported over the Atlantic (1st gen) were rather worthless, as they had known freedom and didn't speak Dutch so they wouldn't get along with other slaves, have tribal rivalries from back in Africa and generally worked even worse than normal slaves. Only the 2nd generation would be profitable and even then you would have to beat and torture everyday to keep some semblance of work ethic in them.

They are niggers, they won't even work if you pay them, let alone if you don't. Slave holding used to be a profession. The difficulty of it has been snowed under by all the debate about how wrong it was. Wrong or not (not), it was tough as hell.

Transport would be prohibitively expensive. Many slaves died on the bkat. The Ottomans just chased them through the Sahara in a continuous stream, they didn't live too far from the source so the culling didn't matter for the throughput, in fact it raised the quality of the slaves by eleminating the weak

excellent post

when you see a photo of a slave with a bunch of scars on his back, you're supposed to feel sympathy for him

I feel sympathy for his owner who had to whip him just to get him to do the most basic manual labor imaginable

These niggers had a roof over their heads, were allowed to have families (procreate), and were fed enough to have strength to work

In other words, they were 10x better off as a slave than as a free nigger

AND THEY STILL HAD THE AUDACITY TO REFUSE ORDERS

(pic is only semi-related, of an Australian Abo... don't know how he got his scars)

>literally the abo version of Wilhelm II

Thanks. Also remember that black skin is excessively more prone to hypertrophic scarring, i.e. those thick, ugly scars. Not to say they weren't whipped, but not necessarily as hard or frequent as it may seem from their scars

>(pic is only semi-related, of an Australian Abo... don't know how he got his scars)

He got them by being a dirty coon.

am able 2 confirm