If this is the case, then how is America’s average IQ declining? Makes no sense

If this is the case, then how is America’s average IQ declining? Makes no sense...

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/news/2012/06/120606-americans-heads-getting-bigger-science-health-skulls-evolution
nbcnews.com/health/body-odd/white-americans-heads-are-getting-bigger-literally-study-shows-f812104
youtube.com/watch?v=AkZBwjORyJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white people are getting smarter
niggers however are breeding and lowering the IQ average

niggers

You need a bigger brain to control a bigger body

It's almost as if America is getting a constant influx of third world trash.

>White American's heads are getting bigger
>Tfw it was just obesity

>people always told me I have a big head
>It's because I'm part of the master race

Fuck off shill

>tfw to smart two be a nigger

We all know why it is declining.
Illegal immigration from low iq countries.

>heads are getting bigger

>Literally
Remember when everyone wasn't a retard?

Is it possible for americans to get even more big headed?

^

> tfw too smart to get a job

they import niggers to hide the fact that American Sup Forums posters with their 200+ IQs have swung the national average so high it would expose how numerous and redpilled we are to the world if they didn't obfuscate it.

niggers are IQ vampires. Just being in proximity of a nigger will lower it. White peoples heads are evolving trying to compensate from the loss but nigs nogging is too intense

Trump has an enormous head and he’s thick as shit.

This.

>thick as shit
still smarter than everyone in Washington including the (((intelligence))) agencies

Super genius nazi Sup Forums superhumans have attracted a PSYOP so great it's destroying all cucks in a country wide radius

>tfw too smart to live in a shithole

we are literally creating the thoughtforms that will guide us to heaven on a chariot while they hide our magic on the statesheets

Now that's hilarious.

L O N G B O I

came here to post this

That was a dig at wypipo. Lrn2read

I used to be metaphorically drowning in an intellectual quagmire, but now that heads are getting bigger I feel like I belong

Why? Because if you have 5 people with an average IQ of 105 and 5 people with an average IQ of 70 you get an average IQ of 87.5. So even if the 5 people with the higher IQ get even smarter, the other 5 will drag them down considerably especially if they increase in numbers.

It's why Europe used to have IQ's in the 105+ on average in many Western countries and is now falling into the 90s. The people haven't gotten dumber but the massive influx drags down the average.

disinfo, immigration, sugar & a lobotomized cuuriculum

The shrinking white population vs increase in non-whites. On average, since whites are fewer the IQ is going down, but the average of whites, I'd imagine, are either staying the same or going up.

Indeed.
Spot the diversity on this map :^)

White Americans 54% of the population and going down. I wonder why on Earth is the IQ going down.

It's okay, we need these people. Who else can fill the violent gang criminality quota, the murder quota, the welfare quota etc. It's not even funny to be honest. Crime around here would plummet by 95% in some areas if we were to remove all non Europeans. But saying so will send you to jail because GDR 2.0.

Fewer whites

Idk in a blonde hairs blue eyed polock and my head is massive

They literally had to cut me out cause I was too big to pass through my ma’s cervix.

In other times we would have both died

It can't last forever. Eventually something will break.

What the fuck.
I grew up in montana and a lot of the people who live there are retarded.
Makes sense the average is the highest tho, because there's no diversity.

>anecdotal evidence

How do they know this btw

I know like 2 people who have ever had real iq tests, not online nonsense, like real god honest iq tests

Samplings that define American averages couldn't possibly have anything to do with the rapidly diminishing white population in America due to white genocidal (((policy))). That would by rayyyythist.

There are some transformative eras of human history where much changes in very little time. Don't expect things to stay the same for much longer, regardless of what it changes into afterward.

Any biologist here?I wanted to make the argument that more females are being born which in turn (considering females have fewer neurons but higher amounts of grey mass) makes the average head size for americans bigger. As for why females would be being born at higher rates, we could link it to the higher indexes of stress and societal turmoil experienced ever since the 2000s, as that is linked with higher amounts of female birth. Would any biologist consider this to be a possible explanation ?

SAGE JEW

Lmao

Fucking Texas and Florida....

I am not a genocidal fascist in the slightest, but forming death squads and slaughtering the subhumans may not be such a bad idea.
Give it a thought.

efficient brains require less space

inefficient brains require more space

Studies? They usually grab a sample of 20 or 30 people, then ride the results forever and a day.

>fag

Mexicans. This also explains why we are getting fatter and shorter.

well that would make sense if we're getting slightly bigger in general.

Extra chins

this, we are degrading, please make it stop

underrated OBESE white PEOPLE BTFO

because there is no correlation between a Charlie Brown head and intelligence. Moron.

We elongated skull elders now boi.

C-SECTIONS
Heads aren't passing through the birth canal

There is if by head you mean brain. Species dependent. Intelligence differences correlate directly with average brain mass differences within humans just as they do within other species.

Montana actually has decent public schools, and since it's so white, fairly intelligent on average.

This map.. and then dixiefags try to say how great the south is.

The South is a shithole.

> it's actually true

google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/news/2012/06/120606-americans-heads-getting-bigger-science-health-skulls-evolution

nbcnews.com/health/body-odd/white-americans-heads-are-getting-bigger-literally-study-shows-f812104

its like how starving african children have bloated bellies. We have bloated brains from all the garbage youre putting in our minds. The lack of sustenance. Our brains are becoming bigger so we can sift through the bullshit more easily.

It's all that alpha brain and brain force

Recommended viewing. Watch it through and you'll see what I mean.
>youtube.com/watch?v=AkZBwjORyJg

This has meme potencial , be ready for mutt season 2