New meme war?

Well, we memed a man into office. We now have a chance to end the left forever by breaking up their heartland, the capital of cuckery and degeneracy in the USA. Is it time to mobilize our efforts once more? Shall Moonman and Shadilay ring out once again?

Other urls found in this thread:

calguns.net/calgunforum/archive/index.php/t-197866.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bruh I live in one of those chartered counties i just want a mfing functional state

New Califorina will never get San Degio. They're with us liberals

Contra Costa County should not be part of New California. Who the fuck thinks that's a good idea?

Also same with San Jose and Silicon Valley.

Jesus Christ and Sonoma County. Who the fuck made this map?

I prefer this being it's own state.

The map can be redrawn, but the idea is alive now. If we can get it enough publicity, we can break up the Great Cuck Empire

SD bro here, this is the stuff I've been dreaming of. Finally don't have to be associated with those pedophiles and degenerates in LA, SF, and Sacramento. Sacramento never gave a shit about us anyway.

Bump

Honestly the only reason I oppose this is that those borders are fucking atrocious

Valid, but we just need to get this off the ground. We can make it pretty later

I like this map better.

There is already some dormant meme power here. I think the movement has potential if we wake up the beast.

Keep shitting on my state faggot you'll just keep losing more fucking people on the inside. You don't know how it is like here, and whats its like living here yet you act like its fucking Mexico. OP you are either a fucking retarded redditor, newfag, or just an autistic uncanny piece of retard that your mom should have sat next to instead of onto when she was done getting drilled by tyrone

But what if it ends up giving Hollywood and Google more power?

DO YOU GUYS NOT KNOW WHAT GERRYMANDERING IS???

>157103896
>You don't know how it is here
Sorry, faggot, but your precious state is shit. It'd be a net gain to the U.S. if N. Korea nuked cali and turned the entire state to glass.
>High crime
>High homelessness
>High taxes
>High standard of living
>Degeneracy reached critical mass when spreading HIV now a minor misdemeanor
Not even worth replying directly.

I could imagine the California's splitting, and millions of illegals fleeing to the old California to get massive gibs. They they'd voted to secede and the right wouldn't lose for decades.

Bonus: If China or NK ever nuked us they would get wiped out.

And a few million illegals too, therefore reducing the total number of potential illegals entering our MAGA Empire

Get back in the oven

Loads of Mexicans and most of the whites are leftists, shit gun laws, high taxes essentially subsidizing the slow demise of the white population.

Did I miss anything guadalupe ?

Is that why Alabama almost voted for a pedo who thinks the Earth is only 6000 years old?

You forgot Shekelwood, Land of the Cuck Film Industry

Funny you mention that. That """pedo""" just barely lost, despite the fact that people were bussed in out of state to vote. Let's not forget dumb nignogs admitting they voted multiple times. Yeah, what a loss. Hoo boy, sure showed me.

Says the person who like Chang taking his job, Tyreese taking his wife, and Lopez taking his house. Shut the fuck up you kike shilling cuck

Fuck that. I wont let my glorious clay stay in Commiefornia.

Please. I live in Orange county and would love nothing less than to break away from the shitholes that are LA and SF. I'll do whatever it takes to help the cause.

Petaluma fag here, get us out of Feinstein s grasp. Anything north of marin should be a new state

I know da struggle. Inc mile tax.

This is already getting decent publicity. CBS and USA Today have both reported it, so there is a good number of people aware. This is our best chance. Can we make 2018 another year of win?

Gas them all.

HURR DURR DEY TAKEN R JERBS. DA RICH KNO WATS IN R BEST INTAREST DURR HURR.

Stop projecting. Maybe if you stop being triggered by the idea of college because you think it's going to turn you into a libtard you'd still have a job.

Federal Forces are assembling to retake California. Armored Columns are on standby. Screencap before deleted

Oc has been acting up though. Anaheim is almost as bad as la with homeless issue. But I live in oc too. Brea all the way.

We need subversive memes. The left cant meme so they'll quickly pick up spicy secret right wing memes.

I want "liberal" memes declaring how wonderful the idea is to divide California. Finally, true Progressive Coastal counties can puruse the sort of Social Justice policies without interference with the counties that supported oramge fascism in the 2016 election.

This guy gets it

What about all the leftists and kikes in LA, though?

College is a racket and a dedicated propaganda arm for the J-Left. It's not wise to boycott it financially, but it's the only to make the whole fucking thing collapse.

If we're not successful here, no way the coastal counties will abandon their tax livestock.

Maybe a holier than thou campaign? Like berkley doesn't want those dumb country people using the trademark california anymore?

Don't forget to demonize the supporters the conservatives to push moderates to support the secession.

Fallout New Vegas is real

We might need to team up with the Nigs to scare off the fags

This can work. Maybe mention how being in a similar state to counties that are red is association enough?

Too many new senators for too many primarily liberal areas. It has to be a single split.

This. There's a reason the technokikes in Silicon Valley were pushing for that idea, permanent rigging of the Senate.

California is cucked beyond saving. They are forever commie.

They already had popular talks about seceding from the entire union. Stress that THAT is impossible, but seceding from the fascist portion of California has legal precedent (West Virginia, which seceded from a "fascist" state that supported slavery).

We need a way to get reddit behind this too. I hate them, but they do have the ability to translate things to normies en masse, as seen with The_Donald during the election.

>technokikes

You have never met anyone from north of the GG have you?

Take advantage of every angle. There is literally no harm in doing so. If we can get LA and SF to go along with it, we might literally save america

This can work. I am not near a computer to make up a meme. What's a poor phone-fag supposed to do?

You need to learn to think in 4D. This initial split is to bait the idiot California liberals into accepting it. After New California is a reality, there will be a new split, but this time it will be the real one, and the dumb people from old California will be unable to stop it.

Bump this thread for more lads to catch on. This is brainstorming time. Perhaps organize a list of arguments to spread as jpgs and pngs... Or just place a pair of tits beside them. That always seems to work.

Shitpost anything to reddit and twitter that gets things more publicized. Maybe shill for the left like said

Stop with the memes. Single split. We dont need 8 liberal senators to come out of this to North californias 2 conservatives. This is all about electoral college gerrymandering on a very large scale.

>Shall Moonman and Shadilay ring out once again?

this board is lost

I'd say the first goal is to draw up some boarders where it isn't quite obvious that there is a right vs left divide. Being subtle is key.

A fucking leaf.

Bump

OC is just too close to the border. New California will just turn liberal again once the mexicans figure out that old cal is broke.

>I'd say the first goal is to draw up some boarders
1) Learn how to spell
2) Fuck that, the whole idea is to get away from the coast, they're loons

We also need fake misdirection accounts on popular social media as was done in the election. Stuff like that, presenting stuff like Hillary for Female Draft was very useful at misguiding and pulling blind left support.

California mountain user reporting in. Please, Sup Forums for the love of God liberate us from the city faggots and shitskins. I’m sickened that my white county (whitest in CA) is starting to turn brown.
Please Sup Forums, you’re our only hope.

Only problem is that New California is a terrible name.

Strike while the iron is hot, lads!

Pic related is literally the first results by googling "California". We're in their heads.

State of Jefferson

Checked. Get this lad some support brothers.

It's not nearly as bad as a handful of cities that invite people from other countries to alter the number of people who live there create anchor babies and change the demographics just so that they can have enough people to outvote the other party.
And those handful of cities completely try to hold the entire nation hostage based on having a retarded amount of delegates.
The nation is not going to be enslaved by a couple of cities who import voters.

It will IOTBW all over again but bigger!!

Can you believe those fascists want to name their state after a literal slave owner? I mean its 2018. We progressives cannot live in the same state as them!

Yes

We can worry about names later. Right now is getting shit rolling.

No, you need a name that people can rally behind to make it real or it will never happen beyond being an idea.

You may be depending on the left's stupidity a bit much. However, it's doubtful they would do any research on voting demographics in counties.
I think the important thing here is to appeal to two groups: Leftists in Cali, and right wing people everywhere. For the right, all laws and decisions are left to the areas with the most population density, and they get no voice, thus, splitting Cali would benefit them. For left, make them not want to associate with "literally hitlerzzzzz"
>Learn to spell
Neaver

I feel for you. My family moved to the south from North Cal. We still have a home there. We need to be liberated.

Daily reminder that California has vastly more privately owned firearms than every state in the union, save for Texas. Most of those guns are in New Cal.
calguns.net/calgunforum/archive/index.php/t-197866.html

We need to contact north korea

Haha brilliant

Disgusting fascists! If we don't secede from Northern California, it'll be just a matter of time before those literal brown shirt Nazis come pounding down our doors!

All I have is my mp 15 22 for plinking and my xd9 for edc.

> (OP)
>I prefer this being it's own state.

i prefer that be 'forest fire'

We need to build off each other. Have the left argument be to separate themselves from the fascist nazis. Have them be arrogant, mean, and as vitriolic as possible. Have the conservatives point out how marxist, arrogant, and hypocritical the left is. Have the left build off this hate to hate the right more. Widen the divide til both sides support it radically.

Yeah, well I have 14...I think. Might be more

Checked. Maybe this is da wae

We should make some fake screenshots of

>popular liberals and conservatives (celebrities and politicians) supporting the idea
>liberal and conservative news articles with headlines supporting the idea

We should also make fake accounts spreading information and the memes we make as well as spreading hashtags

any anons have any good hashtags ideas?

We need to unite California on dividing

List of liberal arguments in favor of a two state solution:

1st, I propose that Eastern counties north of San Bernadino to be our boundary. Do not screw this up by having a liberal majority in New California and wind up having 3-4 communist senators as opposed to 2.

>Northern/Eastern Counties literally supported the Orange Fascist and will probably do so again.
>Those same counties do not support sanctuary cities.
>Still still possess an inordinant amount of firearm owners.
>They are why not every representative is a progressive.
>They restrict our ability to pursue true progressivism, holding us back.

Libertalia?
Jefferson?(if southern Oregon gets included)
Golden Bear?

For the left: #FreeCali
For the right, #MakeCaliGreatAgain

I’m right around that neighborhood myself, not including the extended family arsenal. My grandpa was a undercover vice detective for 30yrs in the LAPD. Let’s just say he was avid “collector”.

Here's a better map; this way we can keep the 50 star map.

We need to cast the illusion that the coastal counties are in the drivers seat. Instead of renaming the Eastern counties as "New California" or "Jefferson", we could also rename Coastal California as something virtue-signally like "Progressive California".

Simple, divisive and to the point.

Newfoundlifornia
Calvada?

To add to this any good photoshop users need to make compelling infographics and posters that look informative, and professional. They should also include hashtags like said we need to make sure we stay consistent pol

Haha this. If only

Fremont
Olympia

"Progressive California" is too obvious. It has to be an original name, but more... culturally inclusive. Perhaps something that pays homage to Hispanic culture, to be more culturally inclusive.