WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbersusa.com/blog/sen-flake-extols-his-familys-illegal-alien-hiring-attack-raise-act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jeff Flake
>Flake
wew who knew

He will send millions of illegals to gulag

>He will send millions of illegals to gulag
Jeff flake kept the floodgates open for immigrants.

He is a kikeloving cuckservative liar

>Dems compare Trump to Hitler to scare their supporters
>GOPe compares Trump to Stalin to scare their supporters

and people still deny that we have a uniparty

Well people don't understand politics, so why would they believe in collusion between parties when the media pits them as mortal enemies.

He's just trying to be Trump's replacement in 2020

He's going all in on Trump being a one term president, he's trying to get some name recognition by being the most vocal anti-trump republican. No one knew who he was until he started trump bashing and said he wouldn't run for reelection

"Stalin did something. Trump did something superficially similar. Ergo Trump is like Stalin."

Strawman.

This sounds is flake news

Can someone redpill me on Jeff Flake's position on illegal immigration?

REEEE

>go against Trump publicly
>approval rating drops to the teens because people like Trump so much more than you
>retire because he has no shot at reelection

Yes, *this* is the guy whose opinion we should listen to.

Jesus Christ, Arizona.

Would you please stop sending these dipshits to DC? Just be honest and elect the guys with the 'D' next to their names next time.

You fucking tools.

I gotcha senpai.

>Sen. Jeff Flake -- one of the most enthusiastic Senate supporters of amnesty and of increasing legal immigration -- revealed today in the New York Times that illegal immigration and reliance on foreign labor was an integral part of his childhood experience.

numbersusa.com/blog/sen-flake-extols-his-familys-illegal-alien-hiring-attack-raise-act

140,000 people voted for this guy in 2016 because the dem and gop choices were absolute dogshit compared to him

Flake votes with Trump like 98% of the time. He's just jerking off and has no intention of meaningfully challenging him. Really any Republican who doesn't leave the party is just bullshiting for the Sunday shows and falling in line everywhere else. "Moderate Republicans" are a myth.

Stalin use to drink water.
Wait..Trump drinks water.
Oh crap, Trump is Stalin now.

Haha.. he looks like a young Soros.

>HES LITERALLY HITLER
>OH WAIT SOME OF THEM LIKE HITLER
>HES LITERALLY STALIN
>GOTCHA NOW NAZI

it's amazing. Stalin actually made gulags to send people to, Trump just wants to send Mexicans back to Mexico, which in this comparison is the gulag. Yet Trump is blamed for Mexico being as bad as a Gulag, lmao

what happened to Flake he went quiet for a while now he's back to being a faggot

McCain has been real quiet now what is GE up to?

Now that "LITERALLY HITLER" isn't working anymore they are not trying with "LITERALLY STALIN"
I wonder what they'll come up with next.