Black pride general

/bpg/ - black pride general
Post BLACK achievements
Only black nations welcome.
Wh*te countries are not welcome.

Not related but damn Doki Doki was a fuckin ride

Natsuki is super qt

Fuck that's an impressive building. Why can't white Americans in the 21st century build anything as impressive as that? Why do Trump buildings all look so shit in comparison?

so I may join then?

If that whole thing's made of real gingerbread, I'm impressed!

the only black race that has anything to be proud of are pygmys, the rest of you we absolutely hate

we hate you for enslaving our based pygmy bros

Why can't you post nice black architecture?

WE

That was built by the french you dumbass

Doesn't exist

why would you build a wall with built in climbing spikes

nice sandcastle

Cant use slaves anymore. Doesnt stop u savage cunts tho

The mud has to be repaired once a year, so there has to be a way of climbing up to splatter the mud. No joke.

Wow, actual info on Sup Forums, thanks Austria

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

what about pinks achievements?

of the jungle

Too bad white men never built such elaborate buildings that still stand to this day. WE WUZ SPASE GODZ.

What about them?

Thanks to Arabs :v

So good ol'abe was black.

You think Djenne wasn't designed by Arabs and rebuilt by the French? v:

LOL just kidding my nigga...

tx fampai

haha, lol the fucking what

As the powder and compass, you just used knowledge from other peoples, like architecture. Even the "zero", you (the pinks) have taken from indians.

hysterical. arabs got the arch off the romans, and actually pretty much everything they had off the residual roman empire and greek colonies during the conquests. they never advanced beyond it. that cathedral is actually built with pointed arches and flying buttresses, which is a technology that no one else in the world even made it to.

arabs literally invented nothing, and the actually advanced cultures cross-polinated through trade. a lot of indian mathematics came from the greeks via the silk road, for example.

and then? well, whitey kept going forwards and you fucking barbarians were left rolling in your own shit and violence. notice how you're speaking english, faggotron.

>black
>pride
pick neither