You don’t know what you’ve got until it's gone

You don’t know what you’ve got until it's gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3532646/bill-c6-passes-senate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, he only brought in 20,000 non White refugees per year and 150,000 non White immigrants per year! I miss him!
Fuck off, Ezra

HOLY SHIT, LARRY POTTERFIELD DIED?!?

>and that's the way it is

Harper was much much better than Trudeau

Harper hates th3 cult of agenda 21 but he knew he was on a leash.

He brought in the most immigrants before Trudeau. To add the most amount of Muslims as well. The list goes on.

You think the numbers would be greater or equal under Harper this year?

More flips for Tim Hortons.
Israel’s greatest Canadian prime minister.
Fuck off Ezra

They're both trash but at least Harper had a certain respectability about him.

He did seem to pander to Israel at times but the child seems hell bent on importing detonators and paying them for feeling bad.

Someone has to clean up Harper and his neocon handlers’ mess.

Well... I guess this is Harper as well?

globalnews.ca/news/3532646/bill-c6-passes-senate/

Arar was arrested in 2002. That was under the Liberals...

Shhhh you're messing up my long game.

>they paved paradise and put up a parking lot

"Canadians will have the prime minister that they deserve" - HArper

Harper was a globalist who increased immigration to record highs under his tenure.

The cuckservatives are worse than any other party. At least with the Liberals you know what you're going to get, but with the cuckservatives they pretend to be conservative but then stab you in the back with liberal / globalist policies anyway.

"Weed" put trudeau where he is and now that he has spoken weeds will put him where he belongs.

Harper boldly stepped up to defend Soros. Now show me Trudeau doing that with public policy.
That’s a good call.
Harper wanted to water down our citizenship.
>swamp us with visa workers
>don’t worry goy, well deport the bad ones
>we’re too weak to jail Canadians ourselves
Fag
At the same time as Khadr
By the Bush admin
Unless you’re telling me Jean Chrétien was a neocon powerbroker. At least he kept us out of Iraq.

Harper was balls but Weedman is an international embarrassment.

When you keep flipping seats in by elections, you’re unpopular.

>is up against two weak opposition leaders
You don't need to be popular to win by elections in this case. Why do you think Harper managed to win 3 elections? Really weak and shitty opposition is the answer.

I hate this immigration push. We have been getting a ton of middle eastern people over the years and it's going to shit. On campus I hear them talking about wanting to rape girls and they have been involved in lots of violent outbursts in a place that didn't have much before. Canada needs to be more strict about this.

Trudeau thumped Harper.
No party can muster anyone to challenge him.
>Harper could only muster a minority two times
>the third time he had all the MSM behind him
> he was so bad he got turfed and left his party in shambles
A Harper style victory will never happen again now that Quebec no longer throws its vote away to the Bloc.

I hope the CAQ gets a federal equivalent after they win in the Quebec elections this year

300k a year for the next 3 years is not watering down? Also...notice I can ask you that question without calling you a "fag". I am not a liberal so I guess i may have missed that memo.

You’re right
I should have called you jew

Well... then... You should tell you dad I want my underwear back.

Harper would have had us as the frog in the slowly boiling water. Trudeau threw us in the fire.

To think he could have ended the mass immigration without too much left wing fuss. Now we have gone passed the event horizon. There is no going back.

My god the country is so fucked. The ethnic makeup is changing faster than any other country in the 1st world, and we're also probably in the worst position when it comes to anything being done about it. My only hope is that there's someone out there right now, waiting in the wings, with a fine education, brains, guts, and the required charisma, to spearhead a new movement.

Mt. T cant even compare with Harper, at least Harper did not give millions to known terorists and then try to swoop it under the rug and throw a hisy fit when the people who serve this country made it known!

When Harper went abroad it looked mighty fine, this little crumpet is bringing shame upon us!

Yes...yes that provides proof of fuckdom.

Canada is usually about a decade behind the USA politically.
We’re in Obama phase.
Still, fuck Harper and bring in our Trump.

You need a new talking point, (((heckler)))

That's a nice way to look at it.

Didn’t he allow citizenship to be stripped by a minister? JUST