90% of Sup Forums have mortgages and tradcon white wives

90% of Sup Forums have mortgages and tradcon white wives

90% of Sup Forums are virgins who spoon an anime pillow at night...

Nope. Live in an apartment complex and can't have kids if I can't afford a mortgage.

fpbp

>Tfw 10%

You're the real 90% here buddy. OP is just a brain-dead retard, which is the other 10% of this board.

90% of Sup Forums is sitting in a corner staring at a wall, horny as fuck from nofap because they took the soyboy meme too seriously.

Not married yet, otherwise correct

90% of Sup Forums never leaves Sup Forums

No mortgage, the deeds on two houses and a working wife.

>mortgages

100% bucko

Married to a fairly liberal wife and a mortgage. So close.

I fit this criteria only because the neets on pol have shown me the light of their wisdom. They are the only true clergy in this world of deviant decay. Thank you pol.

Is this bizarro/pol/?

I have a house and traditional conservative wife who is pregnant with my first son. If 90% of Sup Forums had the same I doubt that every time I type that on here multiple people would quote me and call me a larper because they find it so impossible to believe.

People will come on here and believe that lizard aliens are controlling our government from the hollow earth but it's considered such an impossibility that anyone who comes here might be married and own a home that it's called out constantly as unbelievable lies.

I believe you, user.

because affording a life after the bank bailouts is mathematically impossible.

Not if you aren't poor. I'm not rich, I manage a software development team. I just broke into six figure territory in a market where my starter home cost 450k, but when I bought my home I was making 70k per year. There is enough coming in monthly to pay the bills, the mortgage, and save some extra. I find that a lot of people in or around my age group didn't choose paths through college which led them to making very much money, or if they did a lot of them don't save it very well.

Heck there are a lot of ~25 year olds at my company who must be spending hundreds if not thousands per month eating out and drinking at bars and clubs alone.

yeah - I was expecting the "programmer" bit. Or STEM or a trade.

"six figure" confirms the shill psy op.

Yeah, people working in software development and making 100k+ is a psyop.

If you are that successful you wouldn't be posting about it on pol.

The shills are just trying to garner enthusiasm for getting involved in the insolvent system.

thats the psy op.

>If you are that successful you wouldn't be posting about it on pol.

Why?

because you'd have better things to do

That doesn't follow. I'm in a different IT field making six. But here I am.

>makes a living in software development sitting around on his computer all day
You would have better things to do than sit around shitposting on Sup Forums!

different field. Different to what?
> I manage a software development team
doesn't tell you what field
and always with the "six figures" thing

people this successful didn't get that way by associating with the likes of pol

i didnt understand

>implying I don't own my house
Also I'm single and lonely.

This user gets it. Keep on keeping on, user.

>making 100k per year is an unattainable level of success for someone who browses Sup Forums

You know this had to happen eventually right? Kids who grew up with Sup Forums would eventually get jobs and make money. I've been browsing Sup Forums since a Korean kid in my computer class in high school showed it to me in 2006. Then I graduated, got a degree in CIS, got hired at a company as a software developer, learned the trade and delivered on a bunch of projects, got promoted to a senior developer, then tech lead, then project architect, and now I'm a project manager. The job is retard level easy, and there are a lot of people making a lot more money than I am. I'm also in a major metropolitan area with high pay and high demand for this kind of work, which is also why a starter home costs 450k.

Getting a job, getting a girlfriend, buying a house, and a billion other things never stopped me from staying up late at night reading threads.

Your obsession with tradcon is because tradcon gives you significant power as a male and creates a subservient wife who will constantly validate you with her subservience. Its a powergrab

>can't have kids if I can't afford a mortgage
what are you, logical or summat?

This. I make just short of 6 figures and Im a
full stack developer. I shitpost all day when Im
not correcting some autists fucked up javascript.

>doesn't tell you what field
Different field from software development, you ignoramus.