Has the reactionary right retreated from Twitter?

Has the reactionary right retreated from Twitter?

Before the election, alt-right/alt-lite/Milo fans/Trumpeters tended to show up anywhere and everywhere and made a point of brigading individual leftie users. Now, they seem to be almost gone. Sure, there are still MAGA Mom and Deplorable Dad accounts (and Russian-run bot accounts) that seem to reply to every pro-Trump news out there, but it seems the fire has gone out of the right on Twitter.

Did they all scatter to Gab and Voat? Did the crackdowns on high-profile alt-right accounts scare off the most aggressive chuds? Did they just get bored?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-twitters-alt-right-purge-fell-short-w514444
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm on gab.ai

They all got banned in the great purge.

rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-twitters-alt-right-purge-fell-short-w514444

There were massive bans and shadowbans of everyone pro-Trumpish.

Paul Nehlen is trying to pass legislation to protect user's 1st amendment rights on Faceberg, Jewtube, and Twatter.

Also Twitter is being sued by Roger Stone and Milo.

It's not that we're retreating, we're arming the big guns.

>Private companies shouldn't have rights when it infringes on me

We have Minds and gab.ai

Paul nehlan is on gab.ai

It's called holding the left to their own standards.
If it's gonna be "BAKE THE DAMNED CAKE" then it's also gonna be "LET ME SAY GAS THE KIKES"

>2014 Ben Garrison
look how much he's changed, it's amazing

you should stop calling people reactionary until you know what it means.

milo is not reactionary

It's not a double standard

I didn't say he was, I said his fans are.

We got the left to escalate to the point where we have them on auto pilot. Each time they freak out it comes at a negative return. We can sit back, do nothing and gain support simply because people don't want to associate with crazy.

It absolutely is and the left should be held to the same rules they impose on others
>liberals are allowed to put a bakery out of business because they don't support gay marriage but Twitter and Faceberg should be allowed to block or deny service to anyone who disagrees with their politics

my account has been "suspended" for months

>ben g
this must be a Sup Forums edit

could just expand the civil rights act to never allow a customer to be rejected for any reason.

They got banned by the thousands

Where have you been? Twitter completely revamped their banning standards

corporations are not people and do not deserve rights, liberal faggot

I'm b& from Twitter and changing IPs is no longer working.

>gain support
Are you sure about that? The right seems less organized, not more. The guy in the white house is losing approval. Maybe this is an "every way we lose is actually winning" 4D chess thing?

>lol private companies don't have to provide their service to you stop whining
>BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE YOU BIGOT

The establishment isn't going to let what happened in 2016 happen again in 2020 so they are gonna lock these social media sites down

>HATE SPEECH IS NOT FREE SPEECH!
>NFL PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE FREE SPEECH DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!

Yeah, but we don't have engagement with our enemies there.

I stopped bothering with making Twitter accounts in July, I'd get insta-shoahed, even when I tried to go undercover and present normalfaggish. I could probably still find ways to make accounts, but it just doesn't feel worth it anymore. If there's no free speech or debate with opponents or anything fun and confrontational, what's the draw of Twitter?

We still need to plan stuff like
#mybordersmychoice

There is no point for those people to remain on Twitter if they'll just get banned off the platform. They are at a much higher risk than leftists at any rate. It is not "retreating," it's an Holy Inquisition by Twitter.

The US is 56% white; there is no standard of victory for white identitarians that comes with 51% of the population voting for them. It's not a democratic phenomenon and it doesn't support democracy. At any rate, the same companies doing the Trump approval polls are the ones who conducted the polls that gave Hillary a 98% of winning on the day of the election. If these firms
had accurate data, Hillary would have campaigned in Wisconsin.

On a weekly basis, the overton window continues to shift rightward at a speed no one would have thought possible a couple years ago, as the recent public discussion over why and how Norway and Haiti are different showed.

You can drop redpills on the women's march kike book page's

It's an echo chamber, exactly as (((they))) want it.

Private companies shouldn't have the license to censor, undermine and subvert the legal privileges of speech granted by the state to its citizens, especially when said company operates entirely on publicly-regulated infrastructure.

True, the ability to get our message out is vital, but it doesn't mean nearly much if we can't broadcast effectively to white people who aren't already on our side.

Actually good answer

I've been putting up stickers allover multicultural neighborhoods to redpill the normies.
Pic related

Who needs organization with tax cuts and a shitposting President? The beauty of this movement is that the organization is organic, less emotionally invested because we do it for fun. The left gaslit themselves by protesting everything Trump does, it's no longer effective. People have outrage fatigue and the only thing keeping them alive are paid shills on Twitter. They seem organized because they dump major amounts of cash into anti Trump demonstration. This accomplishes nothing because the people demonstrating are there for a paycheck. The unaligned observer sees right thru it.

I put up white lives matter stickers that I order from tight rope records allover white neighborhoods

Really? How is that possible? Maybe your device? Not sure

Enforce white sharia against pink hat wearing those in Knoxville Tennessee

My suspicion is that it has something to do with the recent announcement that they are now using our cookies to b& us? Dirty pool I say. If I knew a work around I would use it.

Let the normies know that JEWS LOVE BLACK COCK

NatSocs aren't libertarians user.

Jew princess jaw was built for bbc

it's better this way

(((shadowbanning))) and other tactics to destroy morale and unity.

i got bored and left after october nz elections, prior to that i had the most pro-trump account in new zealand.

Okay, so let's repeal the Civil Rights Act so that American businesses regain the right to refuse service for any reason. And that Christian bakery that refused to bake the cake for the faggots should be reimbursed for all damages incurred, because as a private business, they have the right to refuse service, right? You're not a hypocrite, user, right?

Shadowbanning, Project Veritas

An algorithm (personified by a twitter employee) looks at what you follow. If it’s not (((the narrative))) it shadowbans you.

Legate, that’s its name.

>need to plan
>#mybordersmychoice
See:

whats with the ausfag proxy liberal today? you've been everywhere

They were banned are you fucking stupid?

It's always 42

This is always the right answer.

>free speech has no moral backing, it is nothing more than a government policy