imgur.com/a/37cb5
i.imgur.com/3DfNn1S.png)
i.imgur.com/TZC1r8D.png)
i.imgur.com/CNMo4A5.png)
i.imgur.com/22NqhZv.jpg)
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/42xUB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Tharja asking for support for the current gauntlet.

Or wondering where all my orbs/money went.

Anything cute/with SI is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Dear Drawfriends,

Hane's birthday was on May the 3rd. I'd love to see her get a bike of flowers as present, but any other cute birthday present would be greatly appreciated! imgur.com/a/03GuZ

Additional references here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.

I would like to request Mai Natsume doing the one-finger selfie challenge:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2555752

Another suggestion is Mai lying in bed just after waking up in the morning. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
Mai sleeps in shorts and a tanktop with her hair down: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Matsuri with this pink umbrella

Requesting Rias drinking a soda, saying something like "Don't stress so much"

Or dressed as Futaba Sakura from Persona 5, in either her normal clothes or her skintight bodysuit Phantom Thief outfit imgur.com/a/sfhkT

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Spring stuff especially, like wearing a sunhat or a sundress. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing either Scathach's (i.imgur.com/13Ze6hQ.png) or Carmilla's (i.imgur.com/7rMZLgN.jpg) swimsuit from Fate/Grand Order
-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) and her doing this (i.imgur.com/ZHFnSej.jpg)
-Cosplaying as the Wendy's mascot girl (i.imgur.com/cK5Yp45.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Anything cute with her dressed in the Deathbucks maid uniform like welcoming the viewer or holding a tray of food/drinks! ref: i.imgur.com/cICvVWg.jpg
• Wearing a casual tanktop/shorts combo while eating snacks and watching tv or talking/texting on a cell phone.
• In a lacey night/evening-gown waking up in bed and stretching/yawning.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

•Doing summer-related activities

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting my dear Anna as a cute chibi maid dusting things. Or a chibi of her carrying a stack of oversized cookies.

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Hello everyone! Requesting my beloved, sweet wife Tamaki as a cat girl miko sleeping in a donation box, or anything of her sleeping, yawning, or otherwise looking sleepy and comfy, please~

Thanks for reading and have a fun time!

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir exploring ruins that have been taken back by nature
OR:
-in a Majikoi A-2 plugsuit. a.pomf.cat/tifojv.png a.pomf.cat/nejbmj.png Would prefer the green one's outfit, but in her color scheme of red and black
-tying her hair into her usual ponytail, or trying out different hair styles

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2

Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Hibiki wearing her angel outfit.
i.imgur.com/4IX5x46.jpg

Requesting my Sawyer in nothing but an oversized t-shirt reading "Happy Birthday", pulling it to cover herself, with a smug grin

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/835662
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2080035
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2066876

Like these, vaguely
and maybe a large wrapped condom in one hand if you want to lewd it up

Have a good weekend!

Further references:i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Hanako watering a potted plant.

Evenin' draw-brahs.

I'm looking for anything cute of Polt but in particular I'd like me and Polt posing together wearing matching "Swole Mates" tank tops.

Thanks as always my dudes.

Posting for Kagurafag

Requesting Kagura laying down on her front whilst playing a videogame, wearing the outfit in the reference, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/jUZBs

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Kindly requesting a 4koma of Colette being increasingly embarrassed by being told "I love you!" repeatedly.
Alternatively, something leg-focused, no pan would be great.

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of Yuki Himekawa's outfits from Cinderella Girls, singing on an outdoor stage.
imgur.com/a/m1kBN

Or laying wearing a white sundress, reading a book on a grassy field.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting a nurse Astolfo with a big syringe smiling cheekily at the viewer.

Please and thank you~!

Requesting my lovely Inori welcoming me home. Maybe wearing an apron or something comfortable

Alternatively, something else cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii

For his upcoming birthday (May 17th) i just want to see him happy. It can be something birthday related.

Thank you.

Requesting Luluco enjoying a nice breakfast while wearing a Bonnie the bunny hoody. Please and thank you. :)

Requesting Popura in a cute frilly dress or draw her 5 year old-self doing something adorable. Also as a small doodle idea, I'd like to request a image of her giving a thumbs up.

Any other drawings are welcomed.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint giving POV kissu!

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

>Everyone requesting random shit characters and literally whos
>The thread is just that
>Not realizing the artists will just draw whoever the fuck they want and ignore all these retarded requests

You autists never learn. Maybe get some popular and actually good waifus if you want someone to pay attention instead of Whatsherface McWhocares.

Anything specific in mind?

My birthday is today, May 12, so requesting something very cute of Arche Klein!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a flowery summer dress, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Mai. Some ideas:

-with her hair in twintails, pouting while looking at the viewer
-wearing a maid outfit and cleaning the upper part of a window with her chest pressing against it. Clothing references: imgur.com/a/HKRuh
-in the lingerie she is wearing in this picture: imgur.com/cBNJNW1 sitting at the edge of the bed, lightly patting the white sheets by her side while giving me that assured, confident smile of hers

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is also appreciated. Please and thank you.

Requsting Shion lifting light weights at a gym or her dressed as a nohr noble from fire emblem fates
Nohr noble ref: imgur.com/a/dKEDc
Requesting a joint request involving Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) as a teacher, teaching a class with Shion as a student or showing Shion how to do a problem.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.

Anything cute, romantic or sexy would be infinitely appreciated.

For a specific idea, I'd love to see Celica embarrassingly, or maybe excitedly, trying on her sister's underwear (imgur.com/a/gnl4B)

Alternatively, it would be nice to see her taking a cute little nap, in such a way that I could just snuggle up next to her comfily.

Thank you for considering and take it easy this weekend!

Requesting Hisui performing a curtsey.

Requesting Rin holding a balloon under her shirt, pretending to be pregnant.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard. A cute chibi of him in his count uniform would be great, or him with a confident or smug expression.

Alternatively, if you're up for a challenge and something different with backgrounds, him piloting Sky Carrier imgur.com/a/ySP3C or Tharsis imgur.com/a/41UEo.

If you need any more refs or have a different idea, just tell me. I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit flustered in a recreation of the "special feeling" scene with user

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-Sleepily seeing me off for the day i.imgur.com/09VA644.png maybe asking for a morning kiss too i.imgur.com/a2dX91B.png
-Using Sailor Venus' "Venus Lovely Chain" whilst wearing her sailor outfit or the narikiri lingerie variant i.imgur.com/AuMfYXo.jpg youtu.be/MmmsFWrP93M?t=1m14s
-Enjoying a popsicle maybe wearing a seifuku swimsuit imgur.com/a/6UUmK
-Acting smug as she's caught my attention wearing this outfit i.imgur.com/JgMBzjB.jpg

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Hello, requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka making a birthday cake, or him and my SI both making a cake together. SI ref: imgur.com/Ly1JBno

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Tsukihi holding an assault rifle.

Thanks for your trouble.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything as long as he's happy is perfectly fine but for a specific idea, chibi version of him but with cherries instead. i.imgur.com/2QaU24D.jpg
Or if you're up to draw cute SI ideas, SI wearing gakuran like this before him i.imgur.com/PRwPja4.jpg or doing his hair would be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png Have a nice weekend and thank you.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto tanned and wearing one of either Kat or Raven of Gravity Rush's outfits, perhaps while stylishly scissoring in zero G: imgur.com/a/h9KTN

Happy Friday, everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia and me in the same scene as this from G Gundam.
(youtube.com/watch?v=_Ek5dFjkhfc)

Or for something special for Mother's Day, Miia wearing her tribe bedlah in the refsheet, saying "She told me you'd like this a lot."

Or staying in bed for the day and saying "You can focus on making me a mother instead.

SI ref in case: imgur.com/a/ElgMl

Anything else cute or cool would be just as nice. Thanks again in advance.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her giving a lap pillow. POV or SI (imgur.com/a/Lsl1y) are both good.

Will never happen - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Maybe holding bunch of presents in his hands or eating birthday cake could be cute. I'm not good with coming very original ideas.

There was also a part in the light novel where he saw himself from the future (pic related) so i thought it would be cool if he could look like his future self since he is older now.

Requesting Yuuko.

List of requests:
- DRIFTAN' in a Sileighty or whatever other car.
- Something with hanging_breasts, sideboob, armpits or any combination of the three.
- In a competition swimsuit.
- Dressed like a delinquent.
- In this style danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=yamato_damashi chibi
- On a video game cover rated Sexy Ghost pbs.twimg.com/media/C-wjZTXW0AIZUHv.jpg
- Misc. character costume requests imgur.com/a/lnHuF

Okie dokie

Requesting my Neptune wearing Sweets Lingerie: imgur.com/a/qivxB
-In Yui Ootsuki's “Summer TimeHigh” outfit, preferably dancing/singing: i.imgur.com/aJLS13B.jpg
-Or her seductively like this: i.imgur.com/2PDFGKC.png but instead of a present she’s holding a game called “Neptune’s super lewd adventure with user”, and Nepu saying “Hey, wanna play with me again?~

>I'm not good with coming very original ideas.
Looks like i can't write either.
Thanks man. Have fun!

Requesting Tsubasa doing this pose: files.catbox.moe/n3vbjw.jpg, saying, "Hey, is this a cute pose?"

Or,

Eating crêpe, with some cream near her lips

5-year old Tsubasa (can be seen in clothes ref; second in the 3rd row) holding a big red balloon with a big smile on her face

If not possible, anything cute is fine.

Tsubasa's clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Requesting Smoothie:

*In this pose, with the clothes of your choice
i.imgur.com/tE0CK6D.jpg

*Being this smug
i.imgur.com/9ZNzrHo.jpg

*Kicking a ball with all her strength

Anything else will be welcomed

Requesting Natsuki with with a similar pose and angle to the reference picture, while wearing the outfit in the second reference picture.

If that's not too interesting:
- wearing either of these outfits imgur.com/a/RU4Xm
- just blushing heavily, maximum cute
- in a maid outfit

Or just anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Which design for Anzu do you like better?
strawpoll.me/12842692

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- Wearing a french maid outfit.
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, request Honoka dressed as a maid, or in the school outfit from Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records: imgur.com/a/BzEsS

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Aqua doing anything cute or silly you think you would like to see.

If you want anything specific, how about in a sundress, or in her winter outfit?
anchor for last week /u/ user,
and if anyone wants to know what my si looks like, they can just ask here.

Requesting my dear Ion, comfortably watching the rain from indoors and/or wearing wet clothes would be great, bonus points for wet, white dress shirt, but anything is ok. Thanks!

Requesting Sakuya and myself snuggling together in bed. Just resting peacefully. Matching silver bands would be quite lovely.
Cuddling/snuggling Reference: imgur.com/a/b7LAZ
Self insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

Seeing us enjoying a nice lunch date would be lovely too. Maybe her eating/drinking some a bit too hot and burning her tongue slightly. She does have a cat's tongue.

As always I appreciate anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor. Make sure to have fun and take it easy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and stays safe. Make a memory and thank you if you consider drawing her.

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April with her hair down, in Aiz Wallenstein costume from Danmachi, since both characters are voiced by same VA.
Aiz reference: imgur.com/a/5tjOB

OR Vigne wearing a panda-themed shirt (like in left pic of pic related) and denim/normal shorts. More ref:imgur.com/a/A0jJH

OR Vigne making a sign language that tells you ''see you later'', to commemorate the recently awesome Koe no Katachi movie, while smiling and blushing.
Sign reference/example: imgur.com/a/yhnuU

OR Vigne in her school uniform, sitting like in this pic: imgur.com/a/zZQgf

OR if none of these strikes your fancy, anything cute with Vigne is totally fine as well, and highly appreciated.

cutie waifu

>honok
Pretty good drawing though.

Requesting Kneesocks blushing or making an ahegao face from her horn, tail or wings being touched.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

A is behind the bun silly.

I would like to request my Dragon. Anything from comfy to lewd is completely fine.

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Risty as a mother or maybe something of her in an apron.

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or her lying on piles of gold like Mammon here: i.imgur.com/s0lDieh.jpg

Requesting Touko cosplaying as Carmen Sandiego. Optionally stealing something that is implausible to steal, though any antique-looking things would work too. Carmen reference: imgur.com/a/hQOAA

Alternatively, something that is noir-inspired would be wonderfully cool. Perhaps her as a gritty detective like the ones you'd see in noir fictions. Or maybe her as a 1950's lounge singer, singing in a lounge and dressed in an evening gown.

If you want to draw SI things, I'd love to see me and her dining together in a fancy restaurant or a cafe. For general things, maybe something like any of the pictures in this album: imgur.com/a/9mfHv
SI reference: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute is welcome too. Thank you and have great weekend.

Requesting Takane in this imgur.com/a/Llca8
Or like these: imgur.com/a/fGQLY

Requesting Aichi.

Suggestions:
-smug
-chibi with blue puppy ears and tail
-being warm and comfy
-trying to say out "rakastan sinua" and looking really embarrassed

Posting for Himarifag.

Requesting anything tasteful and not untoward.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, flowers, nature and sunshine! Any of these would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection imgur.com/a/7ZSJs + refs for some of the below:

- Wearing a choker, a pretty Gothic dress, hair flowers, one of Maisel-chan's outfits, or a cute apron, cap, tasuki, and similar over casual clothes for light housework.
- Standing in water, wringing out her wet shirt. Or relaxing in comfy, frilled shorts or boxers + cute zipper jacket.
- Exposing a bit of her midriff, armpit/sideboob area or underboob either casually reaching for something, stretching, or teasingly exposing it herself. Or in something like sports bra and spats or similar, perhaps a little sweaty, working out, or drinking from a water bottle.

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Sina keeping a pokemon egg warm, by hugging with a comfy blanket or in some hot springs

Hello. Requesting Kanna with any of the following:

1. Eating a hamburger.
2. Sleeping.
3. POV hand-holding or shirt tugging.

Anything else that's cute is also fine. Thank you for reading.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killer clothes are okay as well. Have a great weekend!

Please stay

Good morning everyone, requesting my wunderkind angel:

- as a child, ref: imgur.com/a/kaKDR
- in any sort of 40s/50s aesthetic
- in any springtimey/fantasy-esque scene you'd like to draw
- wearing her hair in a long ponytail, or side-tail, and nervously asking if I like it
- if you want a kodak picture moment, her standing next to a "SOLD" house sign, teary-eyed and smiling.

As always, anything cute is very much welcome. Thank you so much for considering and please have a wonderful weekend!

What does it mean when someone requests a girl for a couple of weeks or days and then they never request again vs someone who does?

It's transparent so you can make her clean whatever you want to (and I am lazy, sorry.)

Requesting my cute husbando Kousaka Kyousuke cosplaying Kamen Rider Birth. Either with the helmet off or with it on and a cut in like the last picture in the ref album. References: imgur.com/a/4CASQ

Alternatively:
- A Redraw of any of these stupid pictures: imgur.com/a/2yJuI
-In one of the new Japanese ceremonial or marching band uniforms. References: imgur.com/a/U0YoS
-Riding a bike leisurely
-A redraw of any of these albums: imgur.com/a/MKgrv

Or a joint request with Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

As long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd anything else is fine. Thank you for considering and remember to have fun drawing.

>Kanna requester
Holy shit I might start drawing again!

Remember, ravioli ravioli.

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a bikini with short shorts like this:

u.nya.is/gddnnz.png
u.nya.is/lnhbvz.jpg
u.nya.is/plbadv.jpg

Also requesting my SI serenading Ai (maybe while she looks out from a balcony):
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/lBbRiUi.png

Of course anything is appreciated, thank you

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Since TiTS the 3rd released recently, requesting Natsume in Renne's outfit or surrounded by a bunch of fireflies, anything else is cool as well.

Renne reference: imgur.com/a/xO60K

Mornin,
requesting yumi being adorable! the only requirement to draw her is that you have fun or make sure to learn something while doing her! All skill levels are welcome to draw her and beginners and new drawfags are highly encouraged to give it a shot!

if you need a prompt I'd love to see her in a cute hoodie and shorts. Maybe waiting around while eating a crepe. but anything you find fun is fine too!

Requesting Stocking wearing Tae's outfit, please.

Hello WWD! I'm requesting Froze doing anything cute. I don't have any preferences; I'll be happy for anything that involves her!
Thank you for the consideration, and enjoy the weekend!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly offering me her lap to lay my head on, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

is this furryshit?

>messing up your shitpost this bad

Since mother's day is coming i would like to request a grown up Misao as a cute mother wearing clothes like sweaters and jeans.

Anything else is fine just keep it tasteful and not too lewd.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Toyone as a cute maid, preferably Japanese style. Thank you!

Requesting my waifu wearing a cape.

What?

requesting irisu kyouko wearing the "destroyer outfit" from nier automata
imgur.com/a/bwxtV

or her inviting the viewer to lay their head on her lap

Requesting Tessou wearing a green Áo dài.

I hope it's lewd.

Very nice
Cute as fuck

Listen to the symphony of my heart as I sing out my love for my King. With my Lord as my conductor, I shall be the composer of my very heart. To put my feelings for my King in a song would be like a hymn, praise worthy for one who supersedes even Gods in my life.This is a lone aria that only I can tell, this melody defines my soul. My tune is adjusted on the same frequency as my King, her ballad is also my ballad and her ditty resonances within me. I am a composition entirely made to play for my lovely King of Knights.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi using the "Beast" or "Shishisenkou" arte from the Tales of series, with just her fist(s)!

imgur.com/a/37cb5

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Cyan:

-Drinking water after a long run
-playing with a yarn ball and getting tangled
-with this hairstyle in a sundress, or a crop top with denim shorts while eating an ice pop in the heat. With a tan/tanlines too (i.imgur.com/3DfNn1S.png)
-in a egyptian style outfit with jewelry adorning her tail (i.imgur.com/TZC1r8D.png)
-in this very suggestive outfit, with the magic rune over her forehead (i.imgur.com/CNMo4A5.png)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/22NqhZv.jpg)
-hiding her body with a big translucent sakura petal (or she's small). How translucent is up to you

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Adorable

Requesting my beloved Kafuka!

She gives so much of herself. Won't you give something back?

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Valkyrie firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/42xUB
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!