ITT: We cheer each other up

The world is against us, but we're always here for each other :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
betterfap.com/u/[email protected]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All Anglos must unite and support each other, the other races may claim to ally with us but never have we ever had support from anyone Anglos are alone we need each other

Whites of all types unite!

No, continental pigs may not apply

I think Americans and Canadians have a special duty to stick together because we are on the same continent and under the same attack. I can be in Canada in one hour if I wanted to.

Canadians are our brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA

Canada and America are allies, we are the only civilized nation and race in the whole of the Americas, we have nobody here but each other

>My grampa died today 98 ww2 vet n sheit.
>Broke af
>Singing my divorce papers from my ex flip wife this weekend

Welp pretty down these days pol how are you holding up

We are literally the same people W.A.S.P

this is true leaf, one of my closest friend is Canadian, I have only been there twice but every time was a great experience

Fuck Canada they're a bunch of whiny libshit faggots

sorry mate, chink here.
But in the case of white, black, jew, arab, shit, etc, I will always cheer for you guys.

thanks chinkbro

youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM

In bed with my degenerate kids mom. I have custody. She's here bc she's freeloading off grandparents who won't let her use heaters kek . I'm so weak I want to feel the atomic fury burn my weakness away

There is no God and your idiotic human ideals are laughable. Your life is a meaningless speck in the timeline of the universe. The daily occurrences you see on this planet which raise and lower your stress levels preoccupy your thinking for no reason whatsoever.

>tfw your mere existence causes butthurt

Just die already ur the problem...

Thanks man.
Don't hate Eurobros, they are our brothers too.
I'm sorry to hear that brother. In poverty you might struggle but the fight will make you stronger. Good for ditching the flip (I actually love Flips, they're one of the only minorities I respect, even though they take all the low end jobs)
I'm doing okay myself, still trying to get out of the blackpill, but I am getting there. I keep trying to fight the good fight but it grows tiresome.

wtf i hate god now

I've been better but I'm glad I'm not a leaf!

Just kidding, best of luck to ya.

Very mad at the "rootless tribe" but sometimes I jack off to Sarah Silverman or Allison Brie or Zoey Deschenal and others precisely because of that anger and frustration

Anyone else do this?

This.
As much as we make fun of leaves, we need our hat

KYS emo fag

Just fucking wanna burn everything down
I just fucking did my hw fucking uni set up retarded submission process which i didnt know so didnt do
Just lost entire 5 percent
Fucking hate this timeline

I believe all races/sexualities/genders deserve equal treatment and rights.

I just wish I could celebrate my heritage without persecution.

Uni is (((uni)))
Fuck that shit people go there for nothing more than in hopes of landing a job that will provide you with just enough rations because you start with shit pay even if yours is professional career and even if it is decent start salary you are analed by mortgage if not rent. Have fun paying back your student loan. Fucking timeline raping you at every corner. Bread and game to keep slaves goody goody good. Why not all of us just do something big for once like forming our own country or overthrowing existing establishment. We gotta have some biggest wildest initiatives. I mean does anyone know who Liu Bang is?

I lost my job, I have no money, I'm addicted to tobacco, and I have crippling anxiety so it's hard to get another job...

fuck clorox bleach. take the tide pod challenge

Beside that, i want off this ride so badly
Why does ride never end?
Whats the point of dying when i wont die but reincarnate or be liberated from it as a heavenly soul which is original self you want to go back but even that is existing what really is for eternity. God has existential crisis so the rest of us. God, the source, itself doesnt fucking know big why questions. We are all chasing and being chased for nothing other than values we create putting ourselves in matrix within matrix since we are already being projected as non digital simulation created by the god the source or just first class superaliens close to being gods who manage and project what we would consider to be gods in our views but nothing more than a hypercivilizations that we wont get to not in a million years. We are sub sub sub sub....sub life forms who still do have original etheric heavenly body and explore this shithole as reincarnating dummies. Why? I think its because for lulz and because t. Ride never ends. Entire cosmos or reality including infinity nothingness and pure chaos is drunk with existence not knowing why that and whats what so all constiuents of the mega reality is all in a loop of endless existence with time to time shithole trip which is the one we are going through that we most likely have done it countless times already but just reset entire memory only retrievef when we get back to the source or our original heavenly etheric body.
I want out. Fuck off. I ma kill all you motherfuckers and destroy all that is.
Watch yall laugh. One day i will end this bullshit once for all

this will cheer you up goys
betterfap.com/u/[email protected]

i am long nose tribe by the way

I know this sounds trite, but find an anchor in life. Yes existence is overwhelming, it is a mental challenge none of us should have been exposed to. We have been, we have to make sense of it and not let ourselves lose sight of what is happening before us. There is no easy answer, there wasn't supposed to be.
I'm not gonna tell you it gets better, it probably doesn't. But you get to experience it. Find a place, become the beginning of a chain that has been unrooted so many times.

Chill broh, peeeeeeeeeaaaace

>no wheat fields
I'm too Ted pilled to want ANYTHING with skyscrapers

They're full of birthing white women :)

You should try lsd

Reporting in.
Anger faps are the best, those dumb whores have absolutely no idea how many gallons of cum have I shot out jerking it to them

gf broke up with me a month ago but i never really understood why. looking back at it im pretty angry at her, she was an incredibly shit gf who treated me pretty poorly when i did so much for her. im better off without her but im angry at how she treated me and how she, despite ending it, is essentially stalking me online because i wont talk to her again

Daily reminder that amerisharts are responsible for the flattard threads

The Jews are Jewing themselves.

I like asians, australians, new zealands, americans, canadians, slavs, eskimos and europeans.

My tip for the day for all of you is to head on over to /fit/ and start working on your bodies if you're not where you want to be mentally. It has helped me a lot and eased my anxiety about all the shit going on in this fucked up world. Been lifting 3 years now and it has changed my life.