Where is the best place to live in the United States and why?

Where is the best place to live in the United States and why?

i aint telling.

upstate NY, albany area. Its crazy how fast the areas growing. Also great nature stuff and big cities nearby without actually being in big cities.

all of it is fucking terrible compared to European countries. but upstate New York and New England are easily the best,

Denver

weed, skiing, no fatties

in the location that you culturally fit in best you faggots

>Denver
>No Fatties

Whew Lad

East NC. Not many Hurricanes in the Summer and The Outer Banks are pretty nice.

FPBP
If they tell it becomes the worst

Prison

Utah
Just be prepare to assimilate, other get the fuck back out.

>actually living in NY state
kek
CO is the thinnest state by a decent amount
Actual answer is NH/ME

no one's gonna tell you, dumbass. i'd suggest looking at some census data on a county by county basis. that's what i'm doing

fpbp
stop making these threads and stop bumping these threads

PA. WE RED NAO BABY

just looking for opinions nerd

Holy shit that map is so inaccurate

Queen Creek, AZ you can build a decently priced home with a pool and you have desert scenery, its not far from everything. It depends if you need that super urban thing because its not quite "refined chic" but it definitely feels like the New Scottsdale but for way cheaper.

Depends on who you gate more. Anywhere with a high black population usually has a lower Latin population, and vice versa. If you want neither, you'll have to settle for small towns. Even medium sized towns in areas you think of as white actually have large black populations, like Bangor and Portland Maine. Everyone always talks about how white Portland Oregon is, but even there the population is 7 percent black and 15 per went latino

Southwest.
Mountains, deserts, low population, space. Also the most beautiful part.

NYC ruins everything about this state

State with no income tax, state with warm weather.

But Albany, Rochester, Buffalo are all like 50% black. So you get freezing cold and black crime. What's the upside to upstate New York?

Lake Ontario.