Why even warn these idiots? Let natural selection play itself out for fucks sakes...

Why even warn these idiots? Let natural selection play itself out for fucks sakes. I remember back when I was 4 mom would say don't put marbles in your mouth. These are fucking teens that need to be warned by the news to not eat this shit. The west is doomed, China please do the honors.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/01/16/there-were-over-10000-poison-control-calls-for-people-eating-laundry-pods-last-year/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitterant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Raise kids in a cold, dead Jew world.
>Haha what an idiot he killed himself!
Maybe we should be trying to improve the last bastions of Society rather than goading its collapse. If you want to point and laugh at something, go to Africa where 2/3rd have AIDS because they believe raping virgins cures it. I don't see anything funny about Social Media enslaving children, I remember when all the "whacky" kids at my school were hyperventilating to get high, and I passed out and got a terrible concussion on the linoleum as they laughed. Nothing funny about tricking people into hurting themselves, I only find laughter where the cruel who point die alone in a ditch.

stfu leaf tell them its grape juice flavor

When draino challenge?

Its ok. This likely skews more toward niggers, similar to abortion. Let them off themselves, its better for society.

Lighten up Francis.

not only do tide pods clean clothes they also clean the gene pool

This. Tide pod chan will accomplish what Ebola chan failed to do.

no eat

I'm not really sure what this means.

What kind of social implications will social media have for generations who are literally born into the world with it?

What kind of insane shit is going to happen in the future? Is this full-blown nihilistic humor? Are they joking about killing themselves by eating Tide?

Any chance there could be an official Darwin Awards to showcase such retards?

>Let natural selection play itself out for fucks sakes

TRUTH

If all the low iq people die where will republicans get there votes.

Exactly. If you've made it to about 8 years old and you're still stupid enough to willingly eat a packet of laundry detergent, you being on this earth simply wasn't meant to be.

I think it's dumb they have to warn people.

There were 12k+ poison control calls over tide pods in 2017.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/01/16/there-were-over-10000-poison-control-calls-for-people-eating-laundry-pods-last-year/

Leaf is talking some sense.

I agree with the leaf, looks like Gen Z has taken the torch of the fuhrer and is killing off the weak subtly. I can't wait til these little fuckers shitpost into office.

not from minorities since they would be dead

Dumb bitch. She don't kno de way

Is this why niggers steal Tide Pods so much?

Soaps, colognes, body washes and candles are starting to bear such warnings now too. You can buy such products that smell literally like food, and evidently the liability carriers for these products don't trust consumers to make common sense inferences like you don't eat lemon-scented candles because they are candles and they are obviously not food no matter what they smell like.

kek get a load of this faggot

>social media trend about eating laundry pods
>teenagers actually eating laundry pods
>because they saw a twitter screencap and a shadman image
we are lost as a country

>trying to stop them
>not teaching them the superior Helium Challenge instead

my fucking sides

I'd eat her, if you catch my meaning

WTF is a tide pod? I dont use social media. normie faggots I hope they die.

I thought you were supposed to stick the pod up your ass...

Am I doing it wrong, Sup Forums?

its detergent in a plastic container

You're supposed to take the tide pod as a dab, not eat it.

how dumb do you have to be?
god damn kids today are the STUPIDEST ever!!

go to heaven or hell challenge!!!
that'll be big!!!

this tilts me abit

cuz you're one of the stupidest?

fine, suit yourself. more tide pods for me

no, because you're saying stupidest, but instead it's "most stupid."

it's a real word
you English grammar teacher?

>China
You mean the country with the most faggotry seen in CCTVs?

>Eating tide pods without Lenor sauce
>Being THAT pleb

They're jewish

>These are fucking teens that need to be warned by the news to not eat shit
soon

Honestly this is caused by the current post-modern angle of today's teenage normie memes.
Just as the world no longer makes sense to these kids, their memes reflect that feeling.

More

I've never wanted to eat pussy more than right this moment.

They could solve this tomorrow but they would rather poison thousands of kids (and retarded teens) than lose a few pennies per pack of pods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitterant

>...as his Father Ben desperately seeks the sweet release of death to escape the absolute horror of the fruit of his own loins...

Well on the one hand it's like the Darwin Awards.

On the other hand, teenagers dare each other to do stupid shit all the time, because they're all completely retarded, and conformist, and just about the most compliant to peer pressure than any other demographic.

Oh look, he's a fatty and he thinks his moobs means he's a girl because all the boys in school tell him he needs a bra. Jesus Christ. This is why childhood obesity is child abuse.

It's dumb that Tide invented the product in the first place. Most of those poison control calls are probably children, not teens, who thought it was candy, because it looks like Pixie Sticks or Fundip or colored sugar or some shit.

Tide is the analog cryptocurrency of niggers.

topkek

Basically a bunch of marketers with hollow souls at Procter & Gamble figured, "Hey, we know that Tide is popular among niggers because they steal it and then sell it at the Nail Salon for $5 and they use it as currency because it's a social sign that a poor person has "made it" to have fresh-smelling clothes, but that's not helping our bottom line, and Tide has been around since 1946. What the fuck do we do?"

"I know! Let's put it in smaller packages that look like candy so millenials will like it, and let's have the tiny packages be plastic which dissolves which is Green and I hear that that's polling well among soccer moms. What could go wrong?"

"FUND IT"

Well really, teenagers have always fallen prey to completely retarded trends. Like eyeball licking. Or tattooing your eyeball. Or piercing anything other than their ears. Their brains are literally underdeveloped, and they have no understanding of the future consequences of their actions.