youtube.com/watch?v=p0x6FEDV-ig
youtube.com/watch?v=8ENpRYyoQ1M
youtube.com/watch?v=2TOB2McGSVw
youtube.com/watch?v=KyCTZ8c-trc
youtube.com/watch?v=cTGQrA5HHIU
youtube.com/watch?v=4wZJopVZ3aI
youtube.com/watch?v=nGt_JGHYEO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You wouldnt expect a rake or a shovel to have soul, why do you a cotton harvester?

Niggers aren’t people. Therefore you cannot expect them to have human emotions and qualities the way us humans do.

You wouldn't say this shit to a black man's face, so don't say it at all, coward. You should really be ashamed of yourself.

blacks have the most soul actually

LEAVE THUGGER ALONE

Reported for racism outside/b/

I donno but I heard a song on the radio today about smuggling bricks with a thick vagina for black chyna and determined that it’s gone too far

>you wouldn't go up to a wild animal and taunt it, therefore wild animals are the same as people

I'm going to assume OP and others seeing this don't actually know pic related.

Non-Africans appear to have split from Africans about 60,000 years ago.

60,000 years is a very long time. If Christ lived 2,000 years ago, and think about how much was accomplished between then and now, try to imagine that, multiplied by THIRTY. Difficult to imagine, isn't it?

Also consider the following. All of the non-African races have Neanderthal DNA. The Sub-Saharan Africans possess none at all. This is why they call white people "cave beasts", not realizing that blacks are actually the outlier among the races.

Not only do Africans lack any Neanderthal DNA (which some experts speculate gave us larger brains) but new research suggests that Africans possess extinct hominid DNA that the rest of us don't! This moves them even further out of the human family tree.

Even more amazing, the experts think that Africans interbred with a species 700,000 years old around 30,000 years ago. That would have been like fucking a slightly more evolved chimpanzee. They mixed together to form the modern African.

Back the fuck off. Thugger and Future steady making hits

youtu.be/dwWs7ZnGekc

Jesus, you're such a faggot Norway.

SHE SUCK ON THAT DICK ON THAT PLANE AND I JUST CALLED HER AIRHEAD WOO HEE

who else garn thugger & future aus tour here?

im going to the thug concert in feb

There are good black people you know, only soulless parasite race I know are the desert big nose tribe.

>This thread
Holy fuck Sup Forums I'm disappointed. Nigger music is garbage

Black men have very high T so they have a high chance of murdering someone, even without the accompany of a raycis

FOUND THE NIGGER

garn brisbane concert, ya want anything?

THUGGER IS /OUR GUY/

youtube.com/watch?v=gPbzMMorE_E

youtube.com/watch?v=j1cR-AW3Zf0

THIS IS NOW A THUGGER THREAD

POST YOUR FAV THUGGERS LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=p0x6FEDV-ig

Who and who?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ENpRYyoQ1M

white boys in this thread talking mad shit. just know when you get your lips busted and your skull fucked by us that yall had it coming. fucking pussy ass white boys

youtube.com/watch?v=2TOB2McGSVw

youtube.com/watch?v=KyCTZ8c-trc

youtube.com/watch?v=cTGQrA5HHIU

youtube.com/watch?v=4wZJopVZ3aI

ask trump

They lack morality and abstract thinking. Basically just take a Jew, knock off about 30 points from his IQ and cook on a frying pan to sear the surface and lock in the flavor. You have now made a nigger, enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=nGt_JGHYEO4

Get your reading comprehension up, moron.

>picking on weak autistic kids
Niggers are so disgusting
They only fight women and old men and sucker punch people

its instinctual. the nigger will seek out other trouble makers and form a pack. the nigger is a coward and only capable of violence typically in a group setting where the weaknesses of each individual are compensated by numbers though this doesn not always prove to be effective its why the nigger still exist today. its a survival tactic of a lesser breed. instead of striving to better ones self they simply group up. the only ambitions they have are pipe dreams

not all black people are niggers. but many are and it seems to be getting worse in some parts of america. i blame the hatians

. be me
> be middle aged bland white guy in the Mid west
> coming home from Walgreens, need gas
> stop at shit place in the middle of nowhere, grab pump, then I first heard it:
>"Yo, yo, yo, y'all gotta cigarette?"
> Of course. Niggers. Say no, go inside to pay and come out with two gatorades.
> Nigger has two of his chimp friends now, looking at my shitty Civic
> "Y'all sure you don't got a cigarette?!"
> me responds, "yeah I'm sure, no fucking change for you either"
> chimpout.exe
> get in car, driving away yell out, "FUCKING NIGGERS"
> pull away
> next day read about "three black males" who were wanted for "robbing a gas station." Look like my old friends, looks like the same gas station

Fucking niggers

every nig ive seen or known has lacked any and all sense of empathy, logic, and higher thinking. they are excessively materialistic and judge their worth and that of each other by shoes, clothing, amount of money, phone, etc. they seem entirely unable to think beyond themselves or understand why violations of common courtesy such as shouting/smoking on public transport are looked down upon. they are reactive, staunchly defensive, and quick to escalate to violence and acts of physical domination instead of finding common ground and reasoning. and the only ones capable of even parroting appropriate social behavior are those largely isolated from larger black communities and influenced by whites.

Jesus, I'm white and I'm starting to feel like a nigger.

Kek

>WHY WHY WHY WHY

fuck off