This pic is a fact

Do the fact checking for your self, even google cant hide it. You will then see the intentional shills lies over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDTAIRm_nhM
es.scribd.com/document/104560917/Los-ovnis-de-Hitler-contra-el-Nuevo-Orden-Mundial-escrito-por-Miguel-Serrano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_State_of_Palestine
archive.org/details/PalestinePeaceNotApartheid_312
physicsforums.com/threads/palestinian-genes-show-arab-jewish-european-and-black-african-ancestry.58322/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

~

yep I'm done

> jews steal palestine
Yeah I see that, those asshole
> palestine was muslims
Yeah, more assholes

Pale...what?

The symbol in the italian poster.

penistan

what really triggers me is how after palestine was removed from google map people started saying palestine doesnt and never did exist and yea i get that it was some british name but the arrogance of their ignorance is overwhelming

Survival of the fittest.

Here's a video of what they teach in Israeli schools.
youtube.com/watch?v=lDTAIRm_nhM

es.scribd.com/document/104560917/Los-ovnis-de-Hitler-contra-el-Nuevo-Orden-Mundial-escrito-por-Miguel-Serrano

post the one with native britons and anglo-saxons

There is no state of Palestine and there never has been. The are squatting on rightful Israeli land. How they have managed to show as much restraint as they have is nothing short of miraculous.

jews are clearly a superior people to palestinians and thus have earned the land

fucking burn in hell en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_State_of_Palestine

Beautiful. That's what happens when you win a war and allow the natives to assimilate. Could be a dangerous ruse by the natives. Time will tell.

Palestine doesn't exist. Palestinians are nomads and will always be nomads. They just don't get along with anyone.

>he gets his history from a crowdsourced blog anyone can edit

it was never Palestine - It's called Israel! The Palestinians are really just Egyptions or Syrians, etc..

Truth. Arabs that the Arabs don't want.

Then read a book
like Jimi Carters Palestine Peace Not Apartheid
fuck heads
archive.org/details/PalestinePeaceNotApartheid_312

*Jimmy

Whine all you want. Truth is true, Palestinians are nomads, regardless of what some people say.

member pic related lie?

But its true. No state has ever existed by that name. Palestinian 'nationality' is a myth Arabs made up.

I don't get you faggots. Jews are better off in Israel/Palestine, let them have the whole fucking thing, the Arab world is huge anyway. If the Jews don't live there then that means they are coming back to live with you

Do you not understand how conquering works? If you want that land you must conquer. Keep trying, but not even your Arab brothers come to your side. Your relationships are failed because you argue and hate everyone, even your own.

THATS A FUCKING LIE YOU GODDAM RETARD HOLLLY FUCK
NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY'LL BE SAYING EUROPEAN NATIONS NEVER EXISTED BY NAMES LIKE GERMANY OR SWEDEN AND THAT THEY WERE MADE UP MYTHS BY THE AMERICANS

The land wasn’t empty in the way that the land wasn’t empty when we displaced native Americans. They were just tribes sitting around not doing shit. If they didn’t want them there they should have mounted a defense.

Why start in 1946?

Show me the State of Palestine. I'll wait.

That is not a lie it is a fact. "Palestinians" are 100% conjured up and are mainly Egyptian.

Nobody came to the aid of the natives in what is now Israel so Israel conquered. Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt. All quit fighting after six days and hundreds of thousands dead. They turned their backs on the natives.

There has never been a state or country of palestine and there never will be. Just let it go, every bit of land, sothe west can move on to consume the rest of the middle east. And rebegin imperialism on a scale never before seen.

Literally plebs

if that were true there would be an embassy. It was just a remark that got struck down.

who would've fucking thought that different people have lost land all throughout history. if the Palestinians don't like it they should try to take the land back by force. i hear they're pretty good at throwing rocks.

I just wanna see the sandniggers finally nuke those fucking jews. shia crescent needs to grow some balls and do it already.

oooh 2/3rd of the world recognized the land Israel is occupying was a country called PALESTINE
YOU CAN ONLY BE THIS RETARDED BY TRYING TO BE

Not what I asked. I asked when in the history of the world before Israel, was there a state by the name of Palestine. If the Palestinians are a nationality surely they thought of themselves as something while they were part of the British Mandate, or the Ottomon Empire, or the Kingdom of Jerusalem, or so on?

If you're going to pretend the Jews came in and took over an existing country you have to show a country actually existed at that spot but it didn't. Before it was Jewish land it was British, before it was British it belonged to the Ottomons.

'Palestinians' are just LARPing Arabs.

It's not in the UN

you are trying to be so dumb
its pretty sad your this brainwashed

t. butthurt muslim

Palestine is a geographical region. I'm asking for the name of a state. Your pic says that land was owned by the Ottomon Empire.

Where is the independent pre-1947 Palestine? Show me THAT and I'll believe you're something other then a fucking leaf.

AND THEN THE UN UNNAZIED THE WORLD

Don't hold your breath they are 100% incorrect. Palestine is a UN creation and a recent one @ that, relatively speaking.

If it was anything other than shitskin mudslimes maybe I’d care

Fuck Palestinians. Fuck Islam. Fuck you, OP

Islam is a cancer that should be eradicated from the world

>mainly Egyptian.
Palestinians are closer to ashkenazi jews genetically than they are to Egyptians
physicsforums.com/threads/palestinian-genes-show-arab-jewish-european-and-black-african-ancestry.58322/

fuck palestine

you're preaching to the choir bro

How about this, let them unite, have a secular progressive government and make them take all the Palestinians living abroad back ;^)

Much like cultural enrichment utopia.

You know there is nothing wrong with what's happening to palestine, right?
Those powerless to defend their lands, militarily or diplomatically, to not deserve them.

It does not change just because they are juden.

So by this logic terrorism is perfectly reasonable right?

But wasn’t it just an empty desert when it was given to da Jews?

Each time the"palestinians" attacked the jew it cost them territory.
At this point you'd think they'd get tired of getting their asses kicked and losing their lands.

Jews and Muslims should join up they both don’t like pigs like kosher halal food and they are similar... Jesus was also,a Jew. We should all get along.

Terrorism is attacking the civilians because they cannot attack the military. It is used by the weak and pathetic.

Palestine lost the war diplomatically and militarily and were occupied. If the conquerors decide the civilians must die, it is their right as the powerful. A diplomatic war ensued between these conquerors and the rest of the world. Should they win, they will be forgiven, as is their right as victors. Should they lose, they will be subject to the whims of the victors. As is their fate as losers.

I'm looking forward to the day when they nuke the shithole

I couldn't care less. Both sides are scum. Let them kill themselves.

You know zionists did not invade right? So somehow you need to defend yourself against this migration wave without using force but you are the powerful and you have the right to kill them all according to you.

The conclusion I reach is that you wanted Palestinians to murder and terrorize the first settlers, is that correct?

Maybe the palestinians are losing land because they're warmongering barbarians? The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend.

Fuck we got enough for genocide all around.

It was a invasion. They were well within their right to slaughter each and every one of the invaders.
However they would've lost the diplomatic war with the rest of the world that ensued, and thus the outcome would be the same.
Thus, Palestine did not hold the power militarily or diplomatically to hold their lands.

As much as I hate the jews I do have a chuckle about how much the Israelis BTFO them in every war

The people were living there legally under the Ottoman Empire for centuries. It isn't their fault that the Ottomans were complete shit at keeping records and taking censuses of the region.

I agree w/ you about islam, but the people were living there for centuries. It's not their fault the dissolution of the Ottomans fucked them.

WHy does no one call the jews out for genocide? The poor Palestinians are nearly wiped out..

>genocide of jews is good
>genocide of palestines isn't
Why is pol so schizofrenic?

>telling Sup Forums jews are bad
pissing in an ocean of piss
come back with solutions

>Genociding the Jews was wrong
>There is nothing wrong with genociding the Palestinians
Most of Sup Forums hates Arabs and Jews, Jews are simply the greater threat and should be exterminated first. Not too many Muslims in positions of power in western countries.

Replace Isreali with Australian and Australian with Gins and you're right.

Why do I care about shitskins

the ugliest wins

Emu war?