It looked old so I dropped it at ep1.

nice anime when you are thinking if you should off yourself already or not

did you help you?

it's just normalfag bait

>has friends
>has girls
>has money

wew lad

The imagery was much better in my head when I was reading the LN. I kinda wish I didn't watch the anime after that at all. :/

No, but a futaba thread from early 2009 or 2008 translated by /jp/ with real experiences from hikis and neets did.
Like the forgetting how to vocalize words or how the sun was too bright and hurting the eyes and dressing up like going to an interview when having to do anything outside like going to the store or something or dressing up just to never leaving home etc.

This.

It made me worse.

I don't think you watched the show at all

Yeah, I cancelled my WoW subscription after watching the MMO arc and kissed goodbye to the days of spending twelve hours a day doing nothing on a game. Not like I'm spending that time in a better way anyway but hey.

This, only thing I could relate to was taking to everything.

good on you, wow is such a waste of time its nonsensical. did your guild start to dissolve around the time you quit? mine sure did.

I learned I like crazy chicks.

I'll never get my MISAKI.

Best OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifwfl716q2U

I like the one with the guitar opening than the trumpet opening better

Just started watching this series OP. I'm on episode 6.

>Did it resonate with you?
Not really. Honestly, too exaggerated, which is kind of ironic since they took out the drugs and NTR in the anime.

This series made me wish that a lonely angelic animated girl would knock on my door to save me.

The only reference they have to drugs is only in the opening theme towards the end.

you know ive been meaning to read the ln. I own it anyway, is it worth it over the anime?

It was starting to dissolve just before I quit. I was the co owner of a guild made by a random friend I met whilst playing and was already starting to get fed up and was playing less and less, NHK just gave me that final little push to fully stop and I'm glad I don't play anymore.

Went out to search for the books and realized (again) how retarded-ly pricey final releases both the anime and manga.

Viz doesn't even sell it physically only digitally.

If you own it just read it.

>no NTR
someone didn't watch the island arc

Manga was better but felt like the anime did few things better, mainly the overarching game development part of the story which didn't happen the same way in the manga and the other hikikomori's story.

Shame they ruined Misaki in the anime.

Was the manga better than the LN?

No.

Misaki in the anime was faithful to her version in the actual novel. Misaki in the manga was a bastardized cynical bitch who was nothing like her character in the novel.

Manga Misaki was by far the most entertaining version of the character

fuck i wanna be hikki after watching this

what were the episodes that were supposed to have drugs

Obviously not. He still hasn't killed himself.

Anime practically removed all the drug abuse that was present in the manga

Every episode where he hallucinates implies strong drug usable anyway.

I hope the author is getting along well in that cult.
Maybe they all loved NHK and brought him in to be their holy scribe. That way when they all drink the kool-aid, they can leave him alive to tell their story.

Satou's drug abuse is shown only in blink-and-you'll-miss-it scenes, and the hallucinations

But Hitomi's is shown openly

Can't tell about the show but the music hit me hard!

I liked the beginning, but the more it became about the relationship between neet-dude and the absolutely unlikeable girl I could hardly bear it anymore

Wow I actually missed that.