Whats the best way to experience Evangelion? Anime or movies?

Whats the best way to experience Evangelion? Anime or movies?
I've heard the anime is crap relative to the movies.

Anime is a solid 5/10. Characters have no development until near the end. Tries to constantly be shocking but if you watched more than 5 anime it's not really. Great soundtrack.

EoE is all you need. Great music again, great story, memorable scenes, actual entertainment value under the pretentious gimmicks.

im triggered

Watch all 26 episodes of the anime and then watch End of Evangelion.

Thanks, will do.

>Whats the best way to experience Evangelion?
First, read the manga by Sadamoto (it has happy end & Shinji is less faggot by miles).
Then, enjoy laughing at trainwrecks called TV series, EoE, & Rebuilt.

>Whats the best way to experience Evangelion?
Read the wikipedia page or any other short summary

/this

The animated comics drama.

Watch the TV BDs, EoE, Rebuild shit. Then go actually enjoy the series by reading the manga.

Nice memes.

I was not kidding, you'll save your time, save your mind, feel superior e.t.c.
t.

wrong.

>being so contrarian that you actually like the autistic, garbage fanfiction of the Eva manga
Literally subhuman, I wasted so many minutes of my life that I'll never get back on that trash.

Watch episodes 1-24, then watch about 2/3 of The End, then episodes 25 and 26, then finish End.

Then you can watch the remakes if you want.

Watch something that is worth your time

>Watch something that is worth your time
This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums, /his/, /sci/ or whatever
You are by definition wanting to watch things that aren't worth anyones time if you're here

>implying anime isn't the pinacle of human experiance.

pinnacle*

*experience

animè*

*implying

No you fuckin idiot the correct order is
>watch the first 3 eps
>drop it cuz its shit
>watch the rebuilds so you know the characters and can participate in waifu wars
>watch gurren lagaan instead because its actually good and doesn't have a fucking faggot protag or tryhard 2deep4u shit

Is this supposed to be funny

It's a reference to a korean roasting a jap on Sup Forums you newfag

*subhuman

Is it now

I tried twice to watch the evangelion anime and I was unable to end it because I really didn't find anything to appreciate.
Am I missing something?
The mechas fight weren't particularly interesting, and the design and fight style of the angels was bland.
I disliked BOTH asuka and rei. Rei seemed just bland. Asuka was irritating and annoying.
Shinji was terrible for reasons that seems most people agree.
It seemed silly for me how they used children to fight in giant robots against the angels and at the same time in other ocasions treated them like "normal" children. Like, instead of going to school, shouldn't they be focusing on training against angels always that is possible?
Any philosophical aspect of the anime that I could see was boring and not particularly intelligent. In general, worthless.
Does it get better? If so, when and how?

lmao brainlet, go watch some haremshit.

Movies are anime you dumbshit.