Does Dylan Roof deserve the death penalty?

Does Dylan Roof deserve the death penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1LLW8UULRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually thought Dylan Roof was dead.

this bitch ass white boy convinced me that all white people need to be genocided. when you kill 9 black people in a church then your life aint worth shit. fuck white people they need to go fucking extinct

Never go Day of the Rope by yourself... that's just plain dumb.

He's probably extremely mentally ill...but probably yes. He did kill 9 churchgoers for no reason.

He attacked Christians in church, he deserves lethal injection.

I thought he already was.

yes. why kill old niggers? they cant reproduce. hes a moron and a coward. he should have targeted reproducing age ones.

niggers*

the guy in your video is not a "boy", he was a middle-aged manager type

over-powering the elderly probably isn't difficult and it's a cowardly, some might even say niggardly thing to do

yes

dindu nuffin

he probably guffaws at your opinions

Why would he go and kill blacks at a church? Why wouldn’t he go kill some inner city drug dealers or some shit?

should free him and give him a wage to be honest.

No

Why are you cucks so mad at Dylan? How do you think you can win a race war without killing women, children, and the elderly? Honestly, white men should be forced to become traps and be put on estrogen supplements. You cowards aren't going to save your race.

But by all means, keep LARPing. I need a good laugh now and again.

Obviously, you commit a crime like that, you have to pay. There are no exceptions, or at least there shouldn't be any...

You're projecting your homosexuality again user.

I would gladly kill niggers, shame there aren't any where i live.

Niggers aren’t people, so no. If he did that at a white church, I’d hang the fucker myself

Arguments for
>it's an appeasment to society and gives a sense of restored morality 'that evil is off the earth, we live in a happy place'
>financially and practically there is no argument for life in prison, and in america thats the only alternative

Arguments against
>if you are religious and believe that he has to be given the fullest amount of time to 'right his soul'
>through his reflection and if there is sincere remorse he can give statements on how wrong what he did was. He could be a reformed voice (from prison of course).
>if living it serves as a reminder that evil is always alive and vigilance is required

Considering he's going to love life in prison, getting used as a cum dump by black dudes, yeah flipping the switch on him is the only way to get justice.

they were the leaders of their community. in black communities, the church leaders are the political center of the town. a huge part of Democrat voter fraud comes from black church ladies registering welfare moms and NEETs and voting on their behalf.

obviously roof was out of his mind but that's probably the rationale behind his targeting

id rather be dead than spend life in prison

Sure, he was dumb enough to commit a mass murder in a state with the death penalty.

what is this? shareblue general?

No he deserves a medal. Every dead nigger is a better America.

DyrO in chainzz.. NO

youtube.com/watch?v=n1LLW8UULRM

No he deserves a medal of Honor.

seems reasonable

yes. stop being g@y Sup Forums

go back to /ptg/ mister reddit

He needs another chance

Yes he does.

And for this reason.
>Dylan Roof did nothing wrong

haha cucked beta christian white men just standing around letting it happen. It's no wonder white women want nothign to do with white men. They know they are safer marrying brown and black men. I bet the white men all rode their Harleys around that weekend pretending they were tough wearing their faggy leather vests.

he was a good boy and dindu nuffin wrong

no

Absolutely. This guy is such a fucking faggot and I cannot believe there are toddler-minded edgelords on this board that support this piece of shit.

Fake Photo.

Shadows not adding up.

He's standing in front of a flat back-drop, or the image was pasted.

Why does the wall hanging over his right shoulder have a dark streak through it?

uh huh. Look at that little bitch's haircut. His entire life has been leading up to his full actualization as a niggerdick cocksleeve. It's what he was made for.

>muh niggers are people too
lol

Yes. He killed like a coward bitch. Should’ve killed street niggers who deserved it. Not old people at church.

But his manifesto was SPOT ON.

#proudofmybowl

Pull-Up an Autopsy report, or crime-scene photos...?

You can't...There aren't any...

Last time I checked there were none...?
?

Hoax...!

In all seriousness, although you might like to fantasize about that, any incident with him in prison would be national news. If the prison showed that they weren't capable of keeping order and effectively carrying out sentences as ordered it would be a huge embarrassment for the institution and a black mark on the careers of the employees responsible. They're probably always going to keep him isolated from any black people.

Wow dude, you're like so edgy and you fit in so well here my dude, le I hate niggers too XD fucking nigers

Hello my fellow white supremacists, you should totally do what he did.
If you do not I will egg you on until you commit murder.
t. CIA

go back to reditt

Soften the language in his manifesto and show it to people. 75% of whites will agree wholeheartedly with him. The other 25% are cuck nigger lover liberals.

>t. nigger

Stupid nigger. You do know if the whites go away, so do all your gibs? Niggers are incapable of building or maintaining anything remotely modern. Let me provide some examples:

Zimbabwe:
>Was the largest food exporter in Africa when whites were in charge
>Mugabe expels the whites
>Zimbabwe can't even feed itself now
>government is begging white farmers to come back.

South Africa:
>Most prosperous nation in all of Africa under Apartheid
>Niggers would travel thousands of miles over war-torn terrain to live there, even when Apartheid was in place
>Apartheid ends, niggers are put in charge
>The entire country's infrastructure is falling apart now

Haiti:
>Most prosperous colony in the New World when whites were in charge
>Niggers chimp out and kill whitey
>Country is a complete shithole despite huge amounts of foreign gibs, and the people are literally eating mud cakes to survive.

If there's any race that should be wiped out, it's yours.

>my dude

Caring about this guy is a great sign of autism.

Lol you niggers fail to see that real signs of supremacy are through having more wealth and better countries. Not stabbing people to death.

Nigger

No he deserves a medal of honor.

Of course, fuck him

If he would have did what he did in the hood at a gangbanger convention or at a political office, no. But, he killed innocent black Christians. He's a worthless cunt.

Killing Christian men and women during prayer is absolutely degenerate and anyone saying otherwise is a LARPing stormfaggot who needs to fuck off.

God this makes me so mad

Yes.

Yes

Spray rim with a fine mist of gasoline, then set it alight.
Keep doing this until the soulless son of a whore is dead.

Yes because death is more humane than making him spend the rest of his life in the nigger house.

He deserves to go out honorably. Firing squad or something similar. He knew the consequences of what he did. He's a soldier and should die like one.

Whites can jail just fine, ever hear of the Aryan Brotherhood? Stop acting like a white man going to prison automatically means becoming a cum dump for niggers, you are projecting your latent homosexuality.

He deserves the supermax

Say it with me folks:
>PROTESTANTS AREN'T CHRISTIAN
They are referred to as
>ecclesial community

Kill all niggers

Nigger.

no, hunting without a license is a minor offense.

blacknat posting seems like a fun way to mix things up, gonna give this a try sometimes

Nah, he deserves the medal of honor

Niiiigggeeerrr..

>pic repost

Fuck niggers you say? Fuck people in general.
The world makes me sick.

>be Anders Breivik
>want to bring attention to the left wing globalists destroying my country
>could mow down a bunch of pro-multiculturalist politicians
>nah, i'll murder a bunch of children instead

>be Chris Dorner
>want to bring attention to police corruption in the LAPD
>could shoot a corrupt captain or a bunch of dirty narcs on the take
>nah, i'll murder my lawyer's daughter and shoot a bunch of random beat cops instead

>be Dylan Roof
>want to bring attention to the epidemic of black-on-white crime in the US
>could gun down a bunch of dealers and gangbangers
>nah, i'll shoot up a church instead

Sup Forums is shit at picking role models

KeK n k

Thats an Asian fat tits

He murdered innocent elderly black church attendees.

Yes he deserves the death penalty. Any of you defending him are fucking moronic mentally ill freaks like he is.

>Roof
>Gives his life for a cause
>Sup Forums
>Sits around making "Day of the Rope" threads perpetually

A Sup Forumstard won't do anything political if he can't do it from absolute comfort/without sacrificing anything, which is why you all just shitpost on Twitter anonymously and think you're accomplishing something

Shut up you mad white whore, go fuck yourself

Just put him in general population and he can pay the piper with his rectum.

He deserves an award and national recognition for killing niggers

If he wanted to earn my admiration he could have picked a more rational target

Killing a bunch of decrepit ol' coons in a church doesn't accomplish much

Bad optics besides

Of course, but not for the reasons the BLM niggers might think. At the time he shot up that church, we had BLM already in full swing, Rachel Dolezal and the other wrongskin people in the spotlight and most of the country sick of Obama's shit. This guy comes along and generates sympathy for them again. He's either a patsy or the premature ejaculator of the movement. Fry him.

Optics don't matter and he killed a progressive Senator.

>sympathy for them again

If you don't think BLM was controlled by someone to usher in more government controls then you are either working for them or stupid.

>Muh Divide and conquer

it is like the oldest fucking play in the book.

Yeah because that was stupid as fuck.

>Yeah because that was stupid as fuck.

Why are the shills condemning Roof while praising Breivik. They are both the same animal murders who shot up a lot of people for a political statement. This board is retard. Can't you stay fucking consistent and make things less obvious?

No. Dylan 'Spook Nukem' Roof doesn't deserve it. When Roof did this we were all for him. But then when they started to remove the confederate flag and monuments southern cucks rolled over and let it happen.

The South is dead and all 'southerners' are wimps and pussies.

Yes. Firstly, because of that stupid fucking haircut that makes him look like a stereotypical white school shooter who was bullied and weak thereby making whites look weak.

Secondly, he picked such a stupid fucking target. He killed a bunch of old black people in a church. Why the fuck couldn't he clear out a club frequented by younger niggers (ie, the ones who do most of the nigger shit we hate)?

So in short, yes. He deserves to die for being such a retard. He did absolutely nothing but give SJWs ammunition for an entire generation to claim oppression. The black churchgoers he killed at night are not the ones who do the shit we hate. They are the model niggers of our society (evidenced by the fact they were at church at night on a weekday, thugs and gang bangers that rape, kill, and steal from white people are not the type to go to church during the week).

breivik killed the children of leftists politicians that had weakened norway with mass immigration. he hit them where they felt it hardest. and look at norway now: mass deportations, immigration bans etc.

roof just killed random black people in a fucking church ffs. churchnegros are the best negros you can get.

>he killed a progressive Senator
wait, what? is this true?

Bot of them are Terrorist.

Shills are just manufacturing consent as too which one is justified or not

It is blatantly obvious I just want to know why

he overdosed on red pills. have you seen the police interview? he's very honest. stupid crime he did though.

Yes.

Niggers rape and kill whites in the streets every day and you all turn your backs on our guy for not being discriminate enough with his targets.

>Why are the shills condemning Roof while praising Breivik
Roof killed the symptom and got sympathy for the haters of Whites. Breivik went straight for the disease and gave the enemy no moral victory. Breivik is what McVeigh would have been if McVeigh hadn't gone full white trash and blown up a nursery. Later he admitted he picked the wrong target, Too late, Cleetus!