Why do most people at ski resorts choose to go with gay ski's instead of a cool snowboard?

Why do most people at ski resorts choose to go with gay ski's instead of a cool snowboard?
I never understood this
Typically around 25% of people you see at a ski resort are snowboarding
Literally why? Ski's are for fags

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/03/07/sports/snowboarding-once-a-high-flying-sport-crashes-to-earth.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IpMUYOACwEY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZxJIqmSr3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My Christian friends were saying the exact same thing when we were at a ski resort last weekend

nytimes.com/2016/03/07/sports/snowboarding-once-a-high-flying-sport-crashes-to-earth.html

because you have the control of a bathtub and have a massive blind spot on a snowboard. Skis are agile, balls to the wall and designed for supreme athletes instead of snowboard fags dicking around in the trees.

You do realise skiing is more difficult to learn than snowboarding right OP?

This has to be b8.

maybe if you dont use poles

More versatile. Tradition.

Why are mutts so stupid

>Never skii'd
I started skiing when I was 7 months old. I couldn't even walk yet and my dad would hold me up on my skiis. Snowboarding is for retarded idiots but its objectively more difficult because its objectively inferior

Snowboards are useless junk. Skis are honored and traditional means of transportation

Looks like a great way to break your ankles.

Snowboards are only capable of going down hill while skis actually are capable of transportation on flat and uphill.

skis are also better for going fast as fuck and that's all i really do on the mountain anyway

because if you are tall you can break your hand easy if you dont know how to fall

It's like these niggers don't even biathlon. Also good luck getting up a hill with your snowboard. Boards are for niggers, potheads, and hippies

25% is pretty high for such something so inferior in all ways.

because skiing is for white people, skis have incredibly more maneuverability and can go much faster
Snowboarding is literally the DUDE WEED of winter sports

I've never seen a negro on the mountain and I'd like to keep it that way. Also snowboarding was a rebellious sport when it first surfaced in the late 70's early 80's since it was banned in ski resorts until the early 90's. Now it's a sport full of college dick heads and is painfully overpriced. Only reason I snowboard is because I skateboard, if I didn't skate I wouldn't want anything to do with it. The amount of fights I've gotten into on the mountain with dudes in baggy snow pants and dreads is more than I'd like, but that's Tahoe for ya

Snowboarding is for slow faggots.

if there is something i hate with a passion it is the snowboard fags who take the slopes and then rides the board sideways all the way down scraping it and leaving ice for the rest of us. you guys can go fuck yourself

or get halfway down and sit in the middle of the fucking slopes
goddamn niggers I tell you

You are a literal nigger.

It's common knowledge, skiing is easier to learn, much more difficult to master.

A mountain Jew called me a nigger, I guess I am a nigger now :(

If you try to slow down on a steep hill on a snowboard and don't lean back far enough you face plant.

>meme defenses
>snowboards
>skateboards
>Fights people while meme-boarding
You are. Yes. Go snowboard off a cliff at 15km/h you bathtub riding negro

Thankfully snowboards are a super rarity on swiss slopes except tourists slopes where a bunch of retards snowboard down the slopes at 15km/h face planting the whole way. No self respecting swiss would snow board

I back flipped off a 40 foot cliff last season, that was pretty fun. I'll stick to snowboarding in hardboots and skateboarding in my free time since it makes me happy.

in california it is 25% skis 75% snowboards, assuming most are in their 20s-30s

but skiers spend more time on the snow and less time sitting on their ass fucking with the fucking buckles and duck walking to the lift hitting people with their boards as they get on looking like a retard, i got twice as many runs in on skis vs snowboard

Hey man. If it makes you happy go for it. You're still a nigger though, that's all Im saying

Snowboards are for soyboys, skis make me feel like James Bond 007.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IpMUYOACwEY
I hope happens to him
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZxJIqmSr3Y
This too

What's so horrible about riding a snowboard and jumping off rocks and cliffs while go as fast as someone on skis? I use hard boots since soft boots aren't sturdy enough ffs

You can't understand because you're an American.

That's weird meme logic considering I was born in England

I find it more fun and challenging to hit moguls down diamonds than boards. Skis win for powder as well. I only board when I go to artificial hills or resorts with good terrain parks

>tfw you read all this hate on snowboards and you bought a snowboard and all the gear when you went for the first time 3 years ago...
>tfw you've been each year since, and your still slow, go sideways most the time and still super bad.

Im sorry Banff/Lake Louise people, i thought everyone snowboarded these days when i bought it

Typical snowboard faggots. All they do is rape the snow and go 1km/h in the middle of the track while I go down past 70.

fuck off shill