23and me thread. And what the fuk is "broadly southern european"

23and me thread. And what the fuk is "broadly southern european"

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/#comments
gizmodo.com/23andme-is-selling-your-data-but-not-how-you-think-1794340474
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it means that you are an italian, which means that you are iranian that larps as a jew.

What is unassigned, neanderthal DNA?

i am 46 iberian but 24 percent "broadly souther european" It is a fucking cop out. if it was italian it would add to my 3.6 italian.

From what i've read it just means worldly DNA that can come from anywhere but cannot be detailed not even as to the region.

I'm wondering too, I guess it means mostly Iberian and Italian, I got 25% Iberian and 30% southern European, 7% unassigned

Cuban?

No. That only accounts for 1-4% usually and some people like me get higher numbers, I've seen up to like 15-20 unassigned

It's either something so common that 23andme can't distinguish it yet, or something so rare they haven't connected it to a certain demographic

WE WUZ EUROPEAN.

Lol nigger.

You're good.

>giving the jews your dna

But most Cubans aren't as little of nigger as 3.1 percent. You're that good.

Worst part is. They come back back to me with a 24 percent "BROADLY" bs. Don't even care that im 5 percent native and 3 negro after that.

this, and
>PAYING to give them your dna

>"broadly southern european"
It means you are slightly shitskined

>European
Very specific

>Trusting a company that has admitted to falsifying results to fuck with white people.

This is what it actually is

Does Sup Forums have the dindu gene?

I used MyHeritageDNA not 23
Seems the results are more details. No “broadly east/west European”
It knew I was pure breed Portuguese with 1 Sardinian ancestor from a few gens ago even though I set my name on the test as “anonymous anonymous” so my Portuguese name wouldn’t give it away

Why do we still have these threads? If you use 23 and Me, you're basically spending $100 to give the Jews your DNA and have them lie to you in return. They essentially make up and add shit into your DNA results if you are "too White". Stop wasting your money on this garbage.

Follow up breakdown

You're not white

I specified here I am actually on DNA LAND right now. My kits ancestry composition still says "In Progress"

I do have it. Many people do. It just depends if its high or low. Dunno how to go about it to find out.

Fellow Iberian kinsman :-)

its not accurate so its not like it actually matter

Do you see the words "FAKE NEWS" stamped on that pic? They don't. You're right about the first part though.

You can see this girls nipple. I'm reporting it for CP and I hope you get vanned, you nonwhite, shitposting, pedo, memeflag having, thirsty beta faggot.

I don't mind if i am not considered white. I ok with 5 percent native i think its kinda neat and im barely black. The 1 percent middle eastern is north african that's cool with me too.

>tfw pure Mediterranean
>70% italian
>15% iberian
>15% french

So 90% limit for the ethnostate?

Awesome!

I wonder if my 24% broadly european is Greek...?

>Do you see the words "FAKE NEWS" stamped on that pic? They don't. You're right about the first part though.

The pic is saying that 23 and me is FAKE NEWS. They admit to altering DNA on purpose to fuck over "racist".

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/#comments

I beg to differ. If support this company you're asking for trouble.

gizmodo.com/23andme-is-selling-your-data-but-not-how-you-think-1794340474

Maybe you are right. But it's done. I never met my family.

Anyway i'm running my genes through genesis.gedmatch and dna.land to see if i can solve my 24% southern euro dilemma.

It means the absolute state of american genetic analisys.

>So 90% limit for the ethnostate?

I think that's a good number for 2018. Later on if est. it should go up to 95%

Hola! arriba espana. Has hecho tu el examen?

I favor scaling financial benefits for parents with higher Euro%, high IQ, RarePhenotypes, and Athletic Prowess. This will proceed eugenics in a peaceful way.

Stop sequencing yourselves. You're all pieces of shit. Also this and this

You sound like a eugenic enthusiast! Is my percentage too bad in your view? I'm interested in your view

>100% European
>95.6% Western European
>American
>BTFO le 56% face

MODS MODS MODS

You are right probably. But I am around 90 percent white anyway what do you care bro

Stop shilling for a kike company that collects people's DNA. Saged

Think of the potential for race-based chemical warfare. You're giving them the raw materials to manufacture weapons targeted specifically at Europeans. This is the endgame I fear the most regarding this stuff. My great grandmother researched our ancestry based on lineage, and managed to trace it back to 17th century Normandy. This is good enough for me. I don't need a DNA test to confirm what my great grandparents already knew. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck (if you catch my drift).

Interesting, thanks.

I am not encouraging to do the test. In fact i encourage to do otherwise. I agree with the folks here. But i had to do it because the curiosity of never knowing my family and feeling different was killing me.

Neanderthal is exclusively EVROPEAN tho

>0.1% Ashkenazi Jew
Leave, kike

Unassigned doesn't mean neanderthal. It means just more of the obscure bs. I am around 4 percent neandethal though.

>Muh kike clone army
Bro they don't need to even pull that when they are already marching armies into our countries.

So no DNA LAND is telling me

im 47 percent northwestern european?!

27 percent southwestern european?!

12 percent african?!

3 percent native?!

WTF it FLIPPED

Turkroach in a nice way.

Yes goyim. Keep PAYING US to acquire your DNA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *BREATHES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The goyim aren't sending their best.

It's another Jew Trick (pic related)

47 percent NW Euro and only 27 SW Euro and 2 central makes no sense at all. and that much african DNA makes even less sense.

These are my DNA LAND results. They fucking flipped! North African went up and sub saharan, native went down.

but NW EUROPEAN and SW EUROPEAN SWITCHED!

GEDMATCH is still in process.

Oh and im 5.8 Jew supposedly xD

You're both fucking retarded. It makes perfect sense. The guy's forefathers emigrated south across Europe, got jiggy with african pussy during african slave trade, and went to South American the New World and got squiggly with some native pussy. It makes total fucking sense you retards.

Captcha just now very related

Not a guy..
How can the NW and SW Euro flip?! It's telling me that i only have 16 percent iberian blood when i know i have much more!

WTF

Apparently im 9.9 North African can anyone help me out with a racial emphasize on that...

From DNA LAND:
NORTH AFRICAN

Includes: Algerian and Mozabite in Algeria; Tunisian in Tunisia and Saharawi in (Morocco) Western Sahara

Does not include: Yoruba and Esan in Nigeria; Mandenka in Senegal; Basque/French in France; Icelandic in Iceland; Italian/WestSicilian and Sardinian in (Sardinia and 1 other site) Italy; Maltese in Malta; Iberian Population in Spain and Gambian in Western Gambia

yikes a medshit.. how do they cope with being european yet not white

but you will never be pure Danish like me user

Honestly, idc. Stale people with boring history. And i don't want to hate on you seeing as my last test fucking flipped on me and i might be danish or something NW. LOL.

You got JUSTed

report this guy, hes posting the same anime pedo shit on every thread