Happa prevention in the west

should immigrant parents from east-asian countries enforce stricter standards for their kids to marry within their ethnic group?

it hadn't occurred to me until after pol that america is too liberal with race mixing. too many interracial mutts roaming around in the west.

from my observation i found that they are either indifferent or prefer their offspring mixing with whites for superior genetics.

mixed races are perceived to be best of both worlds with the ~advantages~ of having white blood.

happas might be the way of the future if the asian migrants don't figure out a way to reinforce ethnic homogeny with their offspring or build their sons up to be as competitive as caucasian boys.

No, just suffocate all the male spawn. Eurasian women are excellent breeding material.

Trying to prevent race-mixing in America is like trying to prevent rain.

Whites need to improve our tarnished bloodlines with sweet East Asian purity.

she looks like early ayylmao

Jesus... she looks like some kind of sexy alien creature. I feel like she can read my thoughts or something. I love her, but fear her.

this

>”white” in America includes Irish, Italian, Spanish
XD

Hahahahahahhaahahah they don’t want ur stinky ass.

Yes, we have to adopt laws like Japan has done: If you marry a foreigner that doesn't give the spouse Japanese citizenship.
Hapas might not be a as horrendous of genetic pollution as mulattos or some other half-brown spawn but it's still racemixing and undermining our ethnic homogeneity. I think racemixing with asians might be even more dangerous since it's more accepted.

german flag, opinion discarded.

How do you fix white women? They are less traditional than Latinas and Asians what do you expect white men to do?

If I'm not mistaken asian-white race mixing is more common in the US than white-black.

In what way would an island in northwestern europe settled by celts, nordics, and normans not be white?

Half of the original population that settled Iceland was Irish women, is Iceland half non-white?

Are they? Don't minorities vote more liberal in the US?

Yes, Asians need to cut that shit out immediately.

looks slav

Mutt fucker.
Disgusting.

>improve bloodlines by shitting it up with gutteroil goblin DNA
Fucking seppos, you truly are the worst race.

It's rampant in Europe as well. I've seen many WMAF couples in Germany. Almost always betas with chinks, nips or a vietcong. And they are not just dating. I've seen lots of hapa offspring running around here as well.

I’ve been married for 10 years to a beautiful one and to be honest I’ve grown quite tired of her, but thats still better than most mariages!

your country is the worst offender for that

if i could ignore quads i'd say Hongcouver is more fucked in this aspect, but i have to admit our southern cities are full of asians and now hapas