This is an amerigoblin thread

This is an amerigoblin thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread moved to

The OG Mutt

This meme is forced. It is not like we are 56% White only.

I am as far as I know:
1/16 black
1/32 native american (and proud of that)
1/4 Irish
1/8 Spanish (we not sure)
1/9 Italian
1/4 Scottish
And the rest other European

So not a mutt stop forcing this meme you leafcucks

LUL get a load of this mutt.

Whatever, Whiter than you Mohammed. Communst cucks all of you

Go prep Achmed I am Whiter than you. Canada caliphate is maximum 60% White. My uncle was there on vacation one time, he said your people were shit

Rember lads, if you dont post "Tha ks greatest ally!" And leave some oil in a cup under your bed, I the Amerigoyblin will turn your boys into gays and your daughters into femenists!

WHOM DO YOU SERVE?!

>SHilling muslims
Haha your countries are full of mudslimes

>country full of Muslims
bwahahahahahah

I PLAY EL DIABLILLO

You are all just shills, fuck you all

There's nothing wrong with race mixing or being a cuck; in fact, it's sophisticated and moral. I for one love watching Achmed's dick impale my wife.

Fuck off racist Amerilards.

can someone make a nintendo version for me please

La oscura creatura de Nigeria...

kys faggot
>in all fields

Haha you are literally a cuck. Europe is a shit country. You all deserve to get overrun and eaten by muslims. When anyone coming here with a Europe passport we will not let them in. You wanted this Europooors. You are so stupid you pay taxes

I'm
1/2 German
1/4 Italian
1/8 Irish
1/16 Dutch
Rest random euro

And I call myself a mutt all the time (albeit a white one), get over yourself.

We are both White Americans. Unlike these Achmeds haha. I am proud of my heritage. These faggy Eurocucks should not mock me

>Triggered mutt

I'll have you know I'm 1/4 Slovak

AMERIMUTTS LULZ
KEK Amerifats are Muttz lolzolzozl XD!!!1!

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
>youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

You are probably more Slovak than him nowadays. Eurocucks are 80% mudslimes. Slovaks sucks turkish dick

>source: your ass

No they don't, the relatives I met there hated gypsies and those were the only nonwhites I saw.

No my friend visited the capital of Europe last year. He said it was really bad. LMFAO stop projecting you faggots, you want to have muslims

Reality is like this picture. You are the Mutt. I am Anglo

La creatura del taco.

>capital of Europe
>American education

Much hate?
(((jew))) polak, slavshit much?

You're getting baited by a memeflag

Whiter than you Mohammed.

it's nice getting (you)s though

il monstro...

Ancestro :)

kek

works of art

>The absolute hypocrisy of ameritards

>be amerishit
>read breitbart
>"hahaha fucking european cucks your women are being raped by the muslim refugees"
>start making daily sweden yes and sweden/germany hate threads calling any european "muhammad", while spamming "sweden/germany/france/uk is cucked and not white" threads while failing to realize that all those countries are still whiter than the US was 30 years ago
>continue calling sweden/germany muslim infested shitholes and the rape capitals of europe for years while failing to realize that both sweden and germany still have a much larger white population than 56% USA does.
>we finally have enough of your shit and make the amerimutt meme as revenge, except that it's so true that it's not even a meme unlike "haha germany and sweden muslim rape capitals of europe" memes.
>get instantly extremely butthurt like the eternal amerikike you are
>"Muh whiter than you Muhammad!"
>go fucking mental with butthurt levels to the max over the amerimutt meme
>can't even handle the amerimutt meme for 2 months without getting extremely butthurt while europeans had to deal (and still do) with your daily sweden/germany/uk/france are nonwhite muslim shitholes for 2 years
>start going on tard rants about how the amerimutt "meme" doesn't affect you by making the tard rants in the first place. (which clearly show that they do affect you also in the first place)

See pic related, wondered why the amerimutt meme was created in the first place? Well this post and pic related is your answer.

>Amerigoblin is too retarded to realize that the post was being ironic

Now hold on, some of us actually think it's funny.

Ofcourse and i do obviously know that the "sweden yes" memes and such are just bantz.

But when the eternal amerimutt makes daily "europistan hate" threads and we can still handle the bantz for years and to this day. But when we made the amerimutt meme, the amerifats got instantly butthurt and can't even handle the bantz for 2 months.

That is the hypocrisy of amerigoblins my friend.

Hello slavshit nigga! Being destroyed by (((jews))) polaks?

Suicide much?

STAAHHHP CALLIN US MUTTS MOHHAMMAD

Slavshit's opinion matters

I'll admit we got some pretty thin-skinned faggots over here on both sides of the isle.

aisle*

this chart can save your life

Prep your bull Sven. You want muslims on your street. America is last hope of White people. Maybe we help you one day when you get tired of being cuck and must flee. So show respect. ROFLMAO your country pathetic pic related, getting trashed by finncucks even

Yeah, it is dumb. Yes, most white Americans are nearly totally white, but nearly everyone knows a fellow white who isn't. This is self destructive.

Yes ivanshit

JIDF

Honestly I feel like JIDF and leftypol couldn't have come up with this. This reaks of CIA or FBI high IQ fuckery.

I love how you still don't understand that we do it because it gets you so triggered.

No, you do it because it is funny. Someone smart came up with this. You are just a dumb monkey repeating a meme.

I am not JIDF. I am fighting against these muskims who insult us
We are not triggered Mohammed shill. You are just projecting. The meme is simply just forced

whiter than you Mohamed

>"We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have smeared the bridge and Second Hall. Hans and Nigel and Pierre fell there bravely while the rest retreated to the Chamber of…Mazarbul. We are still ho{ldin}g...but hope …Sven’s party went five days ago but today only four returned. The pool is up to the wall at West-gate. The Watcher in the Water took Sven--we cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear sharts, sharts in the deep. They are coming." ~ excerpt from the Book of Mazarbul

you just don't know da wae

see

Go suck Allah's dick you blonde cuck faggot

STOP IT YOU LIVE IN A THIRD AGE SHITHOLE

omg, that got an audible lul from me.
I loved watching that cartoon hobbit movie as a kid too, also my favorite book.

I mean third world shithole

>Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

shitty twitch/reddit memes. go back user. go back

you love this broken spanish memes as much as I do huh?

Dude that’s pretty mutt. I’m mutt too but at least I have no black blood, just mostly White and a tiny bit of Asian and native.

*spits on you*

>triggered mutt detected

>amerigoblins realize that they were so BTFO that they can't even come up with a good counterargument in their defense

Shhh it's okay you can cry, you will be white one day.

Pic related is you right now.

>that pic
TOP FUCKING KEK

You are delusional if you think some /pol Euros are behind this surge. I think the face orginated with them, but this is a coordinated operation now.

Yeah no you're just a sensitive fucking faggot who has such a high opinion of your racial warzone you call a country that you can't imagine someone making fun of it without being paid to do it.

That's just another reason we make fun of you, you're so fucking delusional about how good your country is, to the point that you make conspiracy theories about people who make fun of you. Your country is a fucking JOKE.

See this is divide and conquer. Not going to work. Fed.

It's as if you don't now all of Sup Forums is a trollfest and you keep feeding them.
You only have yourself to blame. Yourself and that one European with the Confederate meme flag itt.

What a fucking dribbling moron.

MUTTED

WE
ALL
BLEED
MUD

>that fucking pic

No, it is because Americans are some of the primary $$$ in the European Identitarian movement. It is all about cutting off the money supply to people like Martin Sellner.

So what? My son is half-black, but he is still Whiter than those Eurocucks. I mean what does it matter if we Americans got some black blood, at least we don't have muslims