Stupid Mexican imigrants ruin my life

So I don’t want to go into detail but my life has been pure hell since I moved to this stupid town with all of these illegal spics. I LIVE LIKE 600 MILES FROM MEXICO. Anyway, they just always speak Spanish (generally shit towards white people according to one of the few chill Mexicans) in class, they always have this HUGE group of spics playing soccer. They are just pure dicks to me, and anyone who isn’t a pinto bean. I know there all anchor babies or illegals cuase they brag about it. What’s even worse is that my school tries to be open to them by speaking Spanish and trying to use their culture. THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT MEXICO. Anyone else got this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OEAaQQnmLJI
nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us/california-latino-voters.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Ana,_California
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I no speek English senor

Mexicans are subhumans.

Kinda.
You should move, that's what I'm doing.
I'm moving to Maine because I never want to see a spic again.

go to bed chicanon

Birth right citizenship is the stupidest policy any rich nation can have.

i live in Southern Cali. This is my life. Just wait until every super market changes from a wallmart and vons into Vallertas. Just wait until all of the signs are in Spanish. Just wait until all of the baseball fields get turned into soccer fields. Just wait.....Just wait

good idea

I live in Texas and Mexicans easily make up just under half of my town, but they all live on "their side" of town, so the only times I interact with them are when I go to one of their restaurants or need lawn work done.

Rip whites

>THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT MEXICO

that's where your wrong gringo bitch. if you don't like it then get off are land

Admit it, Panch. This guy is your new hero:

youtu.be/OEAaQQnmLJI

>HUGE group of spics playing soccer
>they just always speak Spanish.... My life is ruined!

Get a life faggot.

>>v1mYZkat You're a fucking dumb cunt because that was Spanish territory. That's like saying Canadians should leave because it was British territory. Also, English much?

Hey all Mexicans aren't bad I've been here supporting Sup Forums forever even against my pan rafe sometimes because honestly a lot of is are dumb fucks

Spic how did you get internet in Mexico?

Why you moved into spic zone at first time?
Move to some white place if any left in ((America))

just move. mexicans are subhuman as it gets, pretty much the definition of it.

Get the fuck out of here you spic piece of shit

South Florida is also shit thanks to the years of South American influence. You're also discriminated against if you're non-Hispanic white.

Why do mexishits need more land to shit up? You guys can't do shit with the land you already have.

>doesn’t know how to reply

Again don't want to go into detail but lets just say i moved to the northwest area. Didn't expect spics here

yes i do Ronald Reagan
just to autist to do it

um that actually belongs to spain, sweety

same problem but replace spics with negroes and muzzies.

You moved somewhere and didn't any research before? Really??

This you can literally find out on wikipedia.

not like i had a choice
i was transfered

sand niggers will never take Texas

Hope not.

I worry that Texas will get clinched between Mexicans and out-of-staters.

I was born in it. I was made in it. You can never take it out of me. I was fed tacos out of the womb. You can call me a gringo, a penedjo, whatever the fuck that means, and it all falls off me like water off a raincoat. I have been around enough blacks to know who I side with. The open range is mucho preferable to the East.

How's New Mexico?

Sounds like the town I lived in for middle school.

Call ICE on them? Just call ICE on fucking everyone. Let them sort out the paperwork

Have had that idea for awhile. Just a shame they prop wont do anything :(

cry more faggot

>Stupid Mexican imigrants ruin my life

No bruh, you’re on Sup Forums. That means you ruined your own life.

Yea, but I don't believe oyveypedia

Then start working on moving somewhere else. Or find a local group who shares your views, there is never late for tacocaust

Only been once. Cloudcroft is a small town surrounded by a National Forest. Only downside is that Forest is named after Lincoln. The city gets dozens and dozens of inches of snow a year. There is also a convenience store in the town next over with a guy that has signs up calling Obama a monkey and saying for Muslims to not come in. Seems like a pretty cool area. Great skiing.

Nice

>northwest area
>spics
Idaho?

Yeah I hate the fuckers too my neighbors are real cunts I would torture and kill them all If I had the chance.

Hearty kek

This is my clay white boy pay reparations

Baseball is gay and soccer Master race

So are you all teens or are we suddenly OK with underaged children posting here?

>157113453
Doesn't want to give a (((you)))more like it.

I've lived in Texas all my life and slowly seen the effects of mass Mexican immigration, it is literally becoming like another Mexican state.

It really isn't the Mexicans who we should hate, but the politicians who not only allow; but encourage them to migrate here in mass. However it is easy to forget who the real enemy is when you are surrounded by them.

Sup Forums is dead
This thread is gay
OP is a gay crybaby faggot
Sage and move on

The politicians just want the easy vote. Although Mexicans come across as hostile, even though I'm always polite and respectful from them. I don't get it, move to someone else's country, and *they* are the problem?

They are pissed we got the good land, also subhumans.

>white people
Oh boy. Lol ready for another round of race isn't real again?

Spics dont exist it is not biologically real it is man's imagination

Funny because Americans vacation in Mexico to get away from bad weather, not the other way around, but a lot of Mexico is a shit hole in paradise.

They should have killed Santa Ana at San Jacinto.
After the Alamo, Goliad and Gonzalaz , Sam Houston with his leg blown off almost...
And they just let Santa Ana go.
Texans are pussies face it.

Im sorry but again mexicans dont exist biologically speaking. Ethnicity dosen't exist biologically speaking either it is just labels people put to describe others from one side of the world to another. But ethnicity or geographical location and ancestry isn't "race" nobody is biologically conected to the nation they were born at

When people shit on Mexicans here what they mean is Mestizos and Indios. Those are specific ethnicities

Why are we even having this conversation? Spics aren't even real lol!!! Its all in your head but biologically speaking its bullshit. We should be talking about the future of humanity and where its heading not crap like this

Because many Texas towns are ruined since Mexican immigrants came in

>Mestizos and Indios

Those are not ethnicities number one and number two you still dont understand what im saying about biological facts

Problem is that they take their "Latino" identity seriously and make life hell for everyone else.

Why haven't you reported them to ICE yet you faggot?
Bot

kek, so what is it then?

Part of a kingdom you moron. Race or ethnicity isn't biologically real

The world is vast, and humankind is diverse in cultures. Why broaden your horizons by learning Spanish?

Bridge the gap by learning a few simple vocabulary words each day, and before you know it - you'll be multilingual.

Hola - hello
Gracias - thank you
Mucho Gusto - nice to meet you
Adios - goodbye

It's not a coincidence that all my Mestizo buds have lower IQs even though we get the same education and they have richer parents

I picked up the Spanish Mexicans speak just from osmosis, I have no problem speaking it with them, the problem is the second they hear you say something in their language, they start blabbering away at a rapid fire pace and then I just stand there and say "Uhhh .... no lo puedo hablar muy bien ...."

If they would calm their tits and speak slowly, then everything would be fine, but they won't speak slowly, even if you ask.

No, don't encourage this invasive culture.

Intelligence differences are genetic but again you moron race isn't biologically real. Do you even know what race is?

What about Spaniards and white Mexicans?

They can assimilate into American culture like the Irish, Germans, etc.

Fuck that, Pennsylvania would be a much cooler and more white/closer to Europe place if they still spoke German, I don't know why you would encourage that

Once again ethnicity isn't biologically real no one is biologically conected to the nation they were born in. Genetic geographical ancestry or location does not equal race

>they're being pricks to me huur duuur
well, grow a pair then, those fuckers have been raised to act that way and even though it is annoying as fuck one has to find a way to deal with that shit
>my school is trying to be open to them
first mistake, that's the most stupid thing one can do when in the presence of those pricks, chicanos/pochos are among the most arrogant pricks you can find, not even mexicans living in their homeland like them because they, for some ridiculous reason, think are better and more noble than burgers (and by burgers i mean whites) and mexicans alike.
>they're now speaking spanish so that they don't feel alienated or some shit like that

AYYYY kek, can whites be even more cucked?

>they constantly play soccers
it appears the eternal brayans can't help but to play soccer all the fucking time even in burgerland, jesus christ. Sorry to break it to you, but that cancerous sport is the favorite

>THIS IS BURGERLAND DUUUUR

i don't know lad, judging by how fucking bad things are and how cucked your people have become, it seems burgerland own't be the same in the future. Not saying i'm happy for that because i know damn well how fucking annoying chicanos can be, but this is the future you chose. KInda curious how things will unfold as time passes by.

Weak soy boy white cuck can't handle some banter, the guy that can't hang is usually just a straight up pussy, Carlos the spic and Jamal the nigger doesn't give a fuck a about your race or ethnicity, they just want to hang out with a guy that can talk shit and take shit, there's a lot of white guys that can take shit, you are just a pussy.

So white privilege is not a thing and we can get rid of affirmative action right?

beat them up you dumb pussy. and as for me, yes they are frustrating me by oversaturating the job market. i am very materialistic... addicted to shopping.... and i cant comfort myself if i cant fucking get a job. nothing but middle aged mexican women working fast food and at the dollar store. its insane. where is a teen supposed to fucking work?

The Dark Ages will re-unfold.

Blood for The Blood Gods.

You are missing the point. The point is this thread is false to begin with considering that mexican ls dont exist

>the dark ages will re-unfold
but with lads blasting shit like "despacito " and reggaeton cancer...god it's going to be a hell of a ride

Ask me anything about living in an American city that's nearly 80% Mexican.
> nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us/california-latino-voters.html

Call ICE.

What city?

Yes

America is an Anglo country, if people like Spanish culture, they can go back to Spain, and if they like German culture, they can go back to Germany.
I feel ya Julian, but the problem is that these "proud to be Latino" people are clannish and tribalistic, and abuse everyone else, so it's necessary to have only one culture (and only one race if it comes to that) to protect the next generation of white, Anglo children. Even Good Liberals send their kids to all-white schools if they can, but still they want to flood *other people's* neighborhoods with this alien menace. So it's not us who have the problem, it's them. I would like nothing more than to put this behind us, but the politicians want the cheap vote, and the cultural marxists want to destroy Western Civilization.

North America is Swedish clay because Leif Eriksson discovered America.

This one.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Ana,_California
> Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 78.2%

Wasn't he in Newfoundland? You'd have to take that up with our neighbors.

It's not small, either. Population 334,217.

Fuck then maybe try drowning their kids in a river and showing to the funeral wearing a suicide vest? Bring em in for a hug and then say “adios pendejos” before ya push the button

>America is an Anglo country, if people like Spanish culture, they can go back to Spain, and if they like German culture, they can go back to Germany.
If this was a mentality accepted by everybody then I would agree, if it's your goal to make this happen I applaud you. I fear it is too late

Is your daily life any different? Is the area safe?

I heard from mexican anons that there IS such a thing as white privilege for white mexicans. Is this true?
Is this why these illegal mexicans have such hatred for whites because of the white mexicans?

Learn your history, faggot. US bought the land from Mexico after fucking their shit up in war. Let's have Mexico buy back that land at it's current value... Haha and no we do not accept tortillas and avocados as payment.

No you dumbass race dosen't exist

>Why is the crime rate so law?

>What percent of the 78-79% of Hispanics are Mestizos and what percent are white?

Oh my god fucking morons here!