Daily reminder that we own you

daily reminder that my people own "your" "beautiful" "country" theres nothing you can do to stop the chinese take over and in 5 years time we will literally own all of australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wjoSY_d1hUs
sunray22b.net/jews_in_china.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=x_43-4xjnVA
youtu.be/MyNoIhVRXXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please buy my country too, and send all the Chinese women

Just paper chang, just paper.

You're familiar with history. I'm sure you know how this ends for you. The same way it ends every other time. Should have stayed in the middle kingdom where you belong.

youtu.be/wjoSY_d1hUs

nah to many niggers, your land belongs to ((them)) now.

stfu leaf, my people own allot of your country aswell

Have to cope somehow with those subhuman looks of yours. Keep jerking that microdick.

daily reminder there are more new zealanders in australia than there are chinks in australia. we own australia you slitty eyed faggot.

Oh nevermind, seems you recently bought more of Volvo and sent mostly women, thanks Chen!

my dick is big, 6 inches, your white women love it.

your "people are weak so it wont be hard to exterminate you all when the time comes.

Men 11,820
Women 17,820

now check how many blacks and muslims came to your country lmao,enjoy getting raped.

what percentage of the population is actually asian?

not enough yet

>big
Maybe for your subhuman ant species

>your white women love it.
Let's be honest, you're probably a virgin and you definitely don't have a white gf. Keep coping on /r/asianmasculinity you filthy subhuman

Thais have you beat though

we have this thread every day

because its a daily reminder that we own you sub humans.

I have a question. Did communism happen in China organically or was it imported?

>I already know the answer so don't fuck around.

we are the people, an army.

Nope you gotta send us your white women in return.

Ching chong, ping pong, ding dong.

you kill each other like rats and throw yourselves of buildings because you cant go on building phone for us that we throw away a year later. your air is so shit that millions of you die every year because of it and nearly half of your population lives on a few dollars a day

seriously rethink who is the subhuman here

I said nevermind, they're already coming

See

Fuck off nisem.
You should have been dashed against a rock at birth.

sunray22b.net/jews_in_china.htm

Communism was imported to China by Jews, who are your lords and masters.

Now, think. An Army marches on its stomach. How will it be when, after we have cut off your Jewish head, that you feed yourself when you have no mouth to eat with?

And kikes rule over China, good job having filthy Semites rule over you stupid chinks.

says the mutts, you are more jewed out then us.

kek hows that chinese rugby team coming along ching chong

You have a lot of paper that means absolutely nothing. You're teetering on the edge of the next warring states period and it's obvious as all hell.

Like the Han, like the Tang, like the Ming, you will fall again, you always do.

Haha, go to Queensland and try that shit. Or country Victoria. Or South Australia. Or anywhere that isn't Sydnwy. Good luck you stupid faggot. Also, thanks for your women.

im from brisbane you bogan, we own all of the south and the inner cbd

Well that's not true. The average Chinaman has no idea how jewed they are while Jew wise is common both left and right in the US. Like literally you guys have no fucking idea, it's not even a fringe thing.

That is not true, chinese girls don't like whites. Pic of me and my girlfriend.

I dont care motherfucker. As long as you keep slaving away in your kitchen to make me peking duck, I will be happy

Commie chink genocide when?

you're an idiot he is a pimp, he is pimping her out to them.

Trump is the beginning of the end of Jewish tyranny over the USA. You will see history made as we rise again to greatness. Our Australian comrades will not be forgotten, they too will be free and their honor restored. You will tremble before our awesome power. Already I hear the thunderous sound of boots marching, weapons locked and loaded, bayonets fixed and shining.

We will REMOVE CHINK.

Chink will remove himself, those dumb fucks can't keep an empire going for more than 50 years. Seriously it's ridiculous go and read their history.

chinky malinky btfo

keep telling yourself that mutt.

There are plenty of emu farms in Australia. And they exist for a reason.
When we unleash them, you're utterly fucked chink.
Be a real fucking shame if we let them book airline tickets too. Because the first fucking place they'll be going is to China to fuck up your homeland more than it already is.

Jews are shapeshifters. You've been warned.

you're are unfunny and quite literally retarded, it was your shitty weak people that lost the emu war not mine, if emus ever became a problem my people would just literally kill and eat them.

>Australia
>Beautiful

Chinese history is an oxymoron. Let's see here...X invades China, kills all males, rapes all females. Wash, rinse, repeat.

and we own your women so its even

why do you think kikebook, jewgoogle, and jewtube are blocked in china.

you dont own anything, chinese women use you for money, that is it, no love, her and her family honestly laugh at you behind your back while you work hard and pay for everything. hahaha stupid white "men"

Let me ask you a personal question. Do you own an AR-15 or equivalent rifle? Yes or no.

How can you be an Army if you don't have a rifle? I bet you don't even have boots or helmet,

Because of speech, not because of kikes.

Chinese are White

Liar.

No it's to deny the Jew companies a market share in China. China is a merchant Empire.

Yeah it's literally just dirt

Calling bullshit.. The Americans.. the Japs and the Netherlands all invested more here than China last time i Checked

daily reminder white rats

>chinese women use you for money
also for a bigger dick, wong
don't forget

such a gross and disgusting "country" isnt it, but hey atleast its my nations new playground now haha, also i think kiwis have better banter then aussies ever will, and a more beautiful country, so dont worry we will keep kiwis as pets when we take over.

>when
Come to Auckland, you already have.

Portuguese are filthy sub humans, leave my thread.

Why do think the jew is shapeshifting?

>oh g-d my fellow slants
>why do you persecute me so?

cool, so when will murder be just another ordinary day for us? I wanna run over some gooks and for no one to even think twice like in those videos from China

Big for the only race with a micropeen gene I suppose

pretty easy to cherrypick some videos from a country with a population of 1.4 billion isnt it

Just cherrypicked spammed Webms from autistic nerds, you're literally falling for propaganda.

your dad's sweatshop wont save you from my pocketknife

Relax guys, the Jews have genetically engineered their Chink golems with a failsafe, one push of a button and they all die of starvation. No rice=no Chinks.

Sheath Blight. Sheath blight is a fungal disease caused by Rhizoctonia solani. ...
Bacterial Blight. Bacterial blight is one of the most destructive rice diseases in Asia and has historically been associated with major epidemics. ...
Rice Blast. ...
Rice yellow mottle virus. ...
Sheath Rot. ...
Bakanae. ...
Brown Spot. ...
Narrow Brown Spot.

shut up mutt

So it just happens to show up in hundreds of videos and the reactions all tend to be the same....and it's cherry picking. I don't see any videos where people rush to help anyone in China unless they're family.

lmao if anything trump is the real start to jewish tyranny in the west

No rice for you Chink.

>genetically engineered fungal bioweapon

Can't wait to see them kill millions of their own over some stupid shit like a rando chinky dinky thinking he's jebus

Why are the Chinese so insecure?

Meh. Better the Chinese than Muslims desu.

apparently it is suing culture why no one gets involved

Fuck off Yuleh, we bash you and fuck your chink women.They love Leb dick!

yes I know but this dumb ass liberal swede thinks they're all about community and caring even though he has no understanding of the suing culture over there. He thinks it's cherry picking.

Like this when they starve? Seems they have no problem with literal cannibalism.

>In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the steamer Tacoma, Capt John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco to Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 to 3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak – chops – or stew meat.

you wish you were whtie

youtube.com/watch?v=x_43-4xjnVA

I just don't see how Asians can successfully live together without relying on intervention from other races.

cant even take over hk without causing massive protests

hong kong is turning jewish anyway

20 chinks aren't even worth 1 Aussie.

I'd love to see how you fags would go against Aussies, lebos and islanders. You would get your little slanty eyed heads kicked in in time. Go to Chatswood and see how beta these guys are, if you stare them down they bitch it. You're so pathetic Chang.

im a student, all of the international chinese students i fuck have more money than me. their daddys pay for everything. my last asian girl used to buy me heaps of shit

what's wrong manlet? upset over your tiny pee pee again? kek

I see it's the daily chinese takeover Australia thread
youtu.be/MyNoIhVRXXc
Video related
Come to burwood ill show you

come to auburn m8 i will give you a tour

>decisive tang victory

That's right (((Chinks))). I got your number. I'll literally eat you.

Sure. Call me on 0469 758 100 and well areange a time for me to come

You're not going to show me anything you tough cunt. I bet you're a edgy little gook that goes to Sydney Tech who gets jealous of the local schools around you because they actually have contact with females that aren't thir families.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums and do your math homework.

white people like you are small, weak meth smoking bogans.

My numbers above you. Decisions yours. Im not talking tough. You are.

It'll probably taste like dog if you can get through the chitin.

>it takes 30 slant eyes to bash a meth addicted anorexic bogan

That's why you are so much tastier. Meth users have sort or a chemical aftertaste. Chinks are more like pork.

you're not edgy, get off my thread