I am late to party. Alternatives to nyaa?

I am late to party. Alternatives to nyaa?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.nyaa.si/
animetosho.org/?filter[0][t]=nyaa_class&filter[0][v]=remake
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off

Just go straight to the fansubber's website.

AnimeBytes

that is too much of work

nyaa.pantsu.cat

Stop using us as your google.

just use kissanime then

nyazi is the official replacement

Crunchyroll

bokunopi.co

nyaa.si/

Reminder that pantsu is best used with night mode

Advertising is against the rules, Sup Forums

>nazi
Nani?

>using the cartels website
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

nyoo.moe

moot agrees, don't bother him about it

Nyaa 2.0

nyaa pantsu

the cartels secretly keep the economy alive

they are the heroes we do not deserve
just like real cartels

But user, Horriblesubs said they heard "troubling things" about pantsu and that we should all use nyaa.si. Don't you trust these 100% honest individuals?

>Megumeme
Changeable mascots when?

stop posting my waifu

>cartels
now, what dama I miss this time?

Perfect Dark

>Megumin the semen demon as a mascot

Lurk more.

>what dama I miss this time?
Have you been hibernating since 2010?

Why?

Probably recently migrated from Gaia.

I love her more than you

>now
lurk for 2 years before posting

Nyaa.si was created by Sup Forums sperglords (see the name) who use your internet connection to mine bitcoins to pay for /r/theDonald's meet ups

Nyaa.pantsu was created by a Korean cat eater who uses the torrents to support his fetish of eating cat bread (nyaa pan)

Your choice, op

>pantsu is set up and going nicely
>suddenly Daiz, Horriblesubs, etc out of fucking nowhere start promoting this mysteriously similar site called nyaa.si
>they say pantsu is somehow evil but never explain why
>they just endlessly promote this other site instead

Too many useless newfags these days.

the fuck am I reading.

>what dama I miss this time?
>dama

>.pantsu is a mess
>.si is slow as fuck

This is like seeing Death Note post L's death all over again. With Nyaa being L.

>Gaia
More like reddit or facebook, sadly

It's called a joke, I know the concept might be new to you.

>L's death
Was the gay scene beforehand not a big red flag?

Honestly, I've had cat bread before, it's not that bad. It's so fresh It almost feels like you can hear the bread nyaa™

I wish everyone would just come together and pick 1 official site to build a community.

You're playing the straight man! I love my nip comedy!

>say something retarded obviously wrong
>point out it's wrong
>humor haha

>Gaia
Have you been hibernating since 2005?

kek

Wait, you thought that was funny?

The only people not using pantsu are Daiz and Horriblesubs. This is likely because pantsu's admins did not offer them mod status or a cut of the ad revenue (which old nyaa was giving to Horriblesubs).

Nah just pick 1 to use for now and then if it goes down (doubtful this time) just pick another to use, that's the point of it.

We did. It's pantsu. HS and the Cartel are just throwing a hissy fit. Just ignore them and they'll get over it.

I want to use Pantsu but Si just has more support from the fansubbing industry, sorry Pantsudev.

Watching Daiz act all friendly and cute on IRC "jokingly" asking pantsu for operator status was torture.

Put on your trip Daiz, you aren't fooling anyone

Will the golden age of fansubbing return?

Isn't that exactly like what happened in the past? When he told everyone to stop using TT and start using Nyaa. What's even the point?

Anyone has screens or the logs?

I use both pantsu and HS's IRC, what does that make me?

Pretty much, all the normalfags will use their site just because they were told to, and so they'll become the most popular and naturally everything will aggregate there. They have too many mindless drones.

Because Daiz had mod status on Nyaa, and he got a cut of the ad revenue (from idiots who didn't block the ads). Point being, he and HS just want to have power and make money.

A person who isn't stupid. Having two sites means they'll compete to be better.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

sukebei.pantsu.cat/ (502)

VS

sukebei.nyaa.si/ (ACTUALLY UP AND HAS NEW UPLOADS)

Not until Patalliro is subbed in full. Which is never.

Nice try, NSA.si

/cabalapproved/

I'm afraid I didn't save it, would've been funny to see the reactions if I'd have posted it now.

>Having two sites means they'll compete to be better.
Oh my sweet summer user.

Daiz is ddosing pantsu again
>

how dumb daiz can be? as soon as he openly supported that shit it was doomed to failure

>cartel
>competing
Yeah, I mean it's not like Daiz strong-armed all fansubers and several uploaders to drop TT and upload exclusively to nyaa

Quads for truth.

>AND HAS NEW UPLOADS

Except it doesn't, this does animetosho.org/?filter[0][t]=nyaa_class&filter[0][v]=remake

pantsu beats out nyaszi by a huge number in every poll. We made our choice, but the grip of the cartel is hard to shake off.

How do you know it's him? May be just the people who DDoS'd the old nyaa in the past.